• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
Smashboards is super finnicky with ***** I feel sometimes

EDIT: Wait is it because he has a premium account?

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
haven't gotten in trouble yet, so this ephemeral n-word isn't n a n c y or n o i s e.

maybe it's n o o s e

Bazkip

Smash Master
Global censor is super ****ing stupid
Saw a Youtube link get borked a while back cause there just so happened to be a swear word in the randomly generated url
Or there's a 64 player in Ontario called F c k Vwls (obviously with no spaces, also I swear to god if I get infracted for censor dodging here, this isn't dodging that's his god damn tag ffs), I listed him among some notable people attending a tournament but his name freakin got censored
****'s dumb yo

@Warchamp7 pls gib option to turn censor off
Or at least make it not filter on urls, that's just ridiculous

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Got 7th at the local montly-like. (melee)

My first match was probably the most even one player skill-wise. This was my first 1v1 tournament match vs this opponent. We struck to Yoshi's for some weird reason. My tech skill was reaaallly bad, but I didn't get flustered and as Marth vs Doc I just abused fair and fsmash p much, netting some monster tippers and got a 2-stock I think. Game 2 he goes to FD and I'm weirded out. He proceeds to spam pills and I can't get through them, being the scrub I am. I bring the game to last stocks despite being down 4 stocks to 2, but lose. Game 3 I CP FoD. I spam fsmash and wd forward fsmash and 2 stock him. I don't really remember that much from these games. Just that I beat him by being nooby.

Second match is against the 2nd seed, a Samus. Marth vs Samus on FD both games. In neutral I don't even fare that bad, but I get massively outpunished, until I remember to DI, and then clearly outpunished and out-staggered-situationed. A trend I've been seeing whenever I play good people.

3rd match is against a random Falcon. I win game 1 by spamming sheik ftilt and fair. I win game 2 by spamming Marth fsmash and nair. Absolutely hideous smash.

4th match is against the 6th seeded Puff-main. Game 1 starts with him forgetting to use bair and I get a lead. Then he remembers and quickly evens it up. I jump a lot. Both games I have a stock where I just say "you're not resetting to neutral" and p much 0-to-death him with sheik and am up by almost a clean stock. Last stock I freeze tho, and he edgeguards/ jank rests (as in a set-up that shouldn't really work works: early pound to missed platform tech to GAKIIIN) his way to victory. I tell him this was the first match ever where I felt like I actually played good but still lost. I really like sheik v puff. Maybe I'm weird or maybe the world is dumb.

This was probably my first tournament where I've had a bit of that feeling of routine. (I've been to 7 now.) Still fun and my hands are shaking after every set.

What to work on at home: 1.) punish game, 2.) control, 3.) MUs, aka. the beginner package.
What to work on in game: patience, spacing, awareness, aka. the fundamentals package.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Got 3rd at a weekly last night. really need to work on camping out samus, that MU is so hard without it.

played 5 straight losers sets though, tiring af. marth/yoshi>zelda>marth>falcon>gnw. didn't help that it was 2am when I played losers finals vs the gnw >.> improvement feels great, so much more I need to fix though.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
depends on how long until a majority of smashboards members swamp AZ and company. lol.

SB is owned by Xyelot LLC aka AlphaZealot.

He basically makes the rules.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Lol yeah I don't have the ability or authority to do that. I don't feel strongly either way personally.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sorry for the no word post guys, I just couldn't help myself posting that.

Basically, I was derping around with the new PM build and stuff and I was switching between characters on the pause menu when I came across Ganondorf's face. I knew from the get go that it would become my insta avatar.

Top Bottom