• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I've been having the worst sore throat/coughing fits in the past two days and I hate it so much. already nearly used up a pack of halls in the past 7 hours alone, to little effect. help

people no-sell roman reign's one punch all the time

no-selling saitama's one punch ends in your entrails all over the ground

conclusions are obvious, folks
I've had walking pneumonia for the past 10 days or so. Basically a terrible cough, weakness, occasional chills; couldn't get much sleep because laying down shifted whatever is in my lungs and started coughing fits. **** sucks. Had to work like that too, couldn't call in sick any more than I already had. If cough syrup and cough drops won't help, you might have fluid building in your lungs which could mean an infection. See if you can't get prescribed some antibiotics. I got lucky, don't have insurance but a family friend who is a doctor prescribed me to antibiotics and prescription strength cough medicine. I've been feeling much better the past 3 days or so.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I've been having the worst sore throat/coughing fits in the past two days and I hate it so much. already nearly used up a pack of halls in the past 7 hours alone, to little effect.
I've had walking pneumonia for the past 10 days or so.
I've had a persistent on-and-off cough for the past 3 ****ING YEARS, in case you wanted to know what real torture was. I'd love to switch places with either one of you, at least you have the hope of it eventually getting better. Might as well be freaking cancer.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'd post pictures of my butt but I wear real man underwear so you couldnt see it unless I actually exposed myself and pretty sure that's against the rules

Here's the spot where my butt goes in my pants instead
image.jpg

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I've had a persistent on-and-off cough for the past 3 ****ING YEARS, in case you wanted to know what real torture was. I'd love to switch places with either one of you, at least you have the hope of it eventually getting better. Might as well be freaking cancer.
Was it emphysema, or something?

SunJester

Smash Ace
This talk makes me realize I have like no frame of reference for what constitutes a good butt.

Like, I can understand you don't want a flat butt, but I'm not exactly what kind of shape someone would want.

Ed94

Smash Apprentice
I've been lurking hard but I must say this thread is getting good.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
This talk makes me realize I have like no frame of reference for what constitutes a good butt.

Like, I can understand you don't want a flat butt, but I'm not exactly what kind of shape someone would want.
A shape that would make a guy go "ey gurl, let me touch that booty"

Even though you're a guy.

The problem is that what shape that is isn't universal, so have fun with that.

SunJester

Smash Ace
A shape that would make a guy go "ey gurl, let me touch that booty"

Even though you're a guy.

The problem is that what shape that is isn't universal, so have fun with that.
Fair enough. I've seen one booty in my life that made me feel that.

What I could do is just listen to people when they say what booties are good so I can have a solid frame of reference for the rest of the booties out there.

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
No Johns. Show her the picture, too. She can't be that mad, right? It's not like we:re squeezing it.
I'm so getting banned.

P.S. I would take a side pic but it's too hard on me. lol

Cory played me like a damn fiddle, he's gone!

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'm so getting banned.

P.S. I would take a side pic but it's too hard on me. lol

Cory played me like a damn fiddle, he's gone!
Do you play football? Because that is one tight end.

Was it emphysema, or something?
No idea. It cropped back up with a vengeance so I'm seeing the throat doctor this week to find out what's the sitch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom