• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Get off 4chan.
My best friend is Is a /v/irgin and I'm active in melee hell.

Even though I haven't actually used 4chan in years, I still can't escape.

I didn't choose the ****post life, the ****post life chose me.

i'll slap your ***. i slapped kirbykaze's *** until he gave me a donut. you're next.
Uhhhhhhhh

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Yo nothing worse than having 4-5 hrs worth of homework during the week before finals aka the week where I give up completely and do nothing

just show us your ***
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Think I'll pass

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Best boards are /g/ /a/ /h/ and /d/ with the occasional /mu/ here and there. Anything else is just garbage

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
/v/ is ****ing trash, /b/ is okay if you like ****posting, /g/ is actually the best although I don't visit anymore and I only really go to /c/ and /u/ to steal images.
/d/ is degenerate even though I kinda sorta go there for literally two types of threads, most of the stuff on there is weird af :^)

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
>Actually has a board they don't ****post on
>Year of our lord 2015

What? Is /vg/ too sacred for you or something?
I like people there. Fun times playing MK8 and Smash.

People get mad in every single other board, including here lol

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
tfw the indie RPG threads on /vg/ were dead so they made it into indie games in general, and it's still dead.
1447139206136.jpg

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Yo nothing worse than having 4-5 hrs worth of homework during the week before finals aka the week where I give up completely and do nothing

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Think I'll pass
whatever, loser

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
/vg/ is THE board for ****posting though

The league, dota and csgo threads are 100% ****posts, every other thread theres some actual discussion mixed in with huge amounts of ****posts

What's interesting about that board to me is that there seems to be a large number of people who are done with the game they're in the thread in, like completely burnt out, but they keep playing anyway. The gw2 thread for example, most of those guys are sick of the game and basically only play it to erp (actually joined their guild once and that's basically all they did). The warframe threads are another good example

/g/ is alright, I use it for tech news but their hard on for free software/richard stallman is too much for me even though I agree with them most of the time

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I like people there. Fun times playing MK8 and Smash.

People get mad in every single other board, including here lol
Whatever nerd.

I don't even post on 4chan, hell I haven't even been there in months. The whole being anonymous so you don't risk humiliation when you say something that's outright stupid doesn't appeal to me. Except /d/. I always browse /d/ every once in a while for... stuff...

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Whatever nerd.

I don't even post on 4chan, hell I haven't even been there in months. The whole being anonymous so you don't risk humiliation when you say something that's outright stupid doesn't appeal to me. Except /d/. I always browse /d/ every once in a while for... stuff...
It's ok kiddo. Flex your muscles here all you want.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I hold meatheads like OM Grey in utter contempt on principle(online persona or not, that bull**** is painful), but you lot make him right pretty often.
With that said, just about no jocks on Earth go out of their way to be as deliberately malevolent as I just did in the way that I just did. What's wrong with me...?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Can't have everything be a masterpiece. Sometimes stuff you wanted to like is gonna be garbage. Just how it is.

Top Bottom