• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
if you show us your *** we might make some pancakes. maybe even share them with you if it's pleasant to gaze upon.

like this. i'd make pancakes for tink-er.
My only question is if lingerie is allowed in the metagame. I think we should softban it, too op.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Playing Brood War right now, wrecking max computers (FFA lol would get destroyed in 7v1) with Protoss.
Scouts suck btw. Carbot shoulda used their actual photon disruptor sounds tho.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
new KOF just has really bad 3d lighting which is the true dealbreaker for any 3D game. SF4 looked ugly as piss from pure 3D models + animation, but the shading and lighting was so on point that nobody noticed

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

!?

Are those panties!?

Bruh

I just didn't feel any variety in the game tbh. With the right setup projectile characters are practically the only ones worth using, and its not like melee characters are even that much more fun. Its got the basics of reactionary gameplay but movement and actions were really jerky. Which I actually normally LIKE in a well-done action game but this one just didn't have the kind of depth to make the controls matter.
Ah. See. I didnt get that feeling, but my opinion is probably skewed because

As you can see, my bias towards a character causes me to have issues with projectile nonsense unless I switch to my 2 waifus.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Melee Hell asked us to ask our girlfriends the names of Fox Falco and Marth.

This is how my wife responded.

best wife.

ALSO CAPCUP STARTED!?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i ****ing hate rolento. i don't even know why. the character just bugs me on a fundamental level.

i hope nemo gets blown the **** up. no offense to nemo.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
i ****ing hate rolento. i don't even know why. the character just bugs me on a fundamental level.

i hope nemo gets blown the **** up. no offense to nemo.
I ****ing hate Rolento, but I have a lot of respect for Nemo as a player. Kinda sad that he lost.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't livepost Capcup AND livetweet AND eat but I wanted to say that I am also watching tha fights.

Top Bottom