• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
first 30 minutes opinion on rivals of aether:

can't drop through platforms

therefore, can't wavedrop

additionally, no luigi

0/10 try again next game

nah but really tho aside from some things that are obviously different than smash it seems alright. probably a little shallower and with some slightly gimmicky specials but otherwise idk it seems like an alright game but it doesn't strike me as better than PM

edit: sigh why hasn't anybody made the perfect fighting game yet I mean it can't be that hard can it :^)

Last edited:

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Waiting on a mayflower gc to usb, have to use a ****ty regular computer controller for melee.
And I let the homie borrow the Wii and P:M. :(

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Any of you guys ever had a weird experience with strangers?

Okay so yesterday I was walking with my brother after we re-registered for our classes. And as we were on the local bus stop, we see these two cholos right of the bat start swinging at each other once they got off the bus.

So after that happened we're still waiting at the stop. So a guy in one of those skinny looking bikes rides by us while talking in his phone.

In my mind I was just thinking, "this mother ****** is gonna ****ing crash. "

And what do you know he first dropped his phone while going really fast, and as soon as he started to turn his head, he hits those dips for those storm drains and flys really ****ing far.

I don't know what became of me, because as soon as he started flying I started to laugh like never laugh before. The guy hears me and immediately shrieks, "ITS NOT ****ING FUNNY" at that moment I laugh even louder.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Saw this homie paying complete attention to his phone and not where he was walking and hit a stop sign pole face first, that was amusing.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Tfw you're almost positive your code should work, even run through it a couple of times on paper to verify and it seems sound but it still doesnt work as expected

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
So I've been watching Steins;Gate and its reminded me of a question I've been wondering about since around when I got into anime. What's with the fixation on maids?

Last edited:

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the help guys!
to further expand on player -0:

late hit aerials will give you maximum frame advantage, since the shield stun occurs when you're closer to the ground.

your main icon shows fox, so for him, dair *should* be safe on shield, in conjunction with shine, pretty much all the time if you lcancel (since it multihits all the way down, timing for a late hit isn't as important).

just make sure you're also hitting the shffl properly, as you'll need as little air time as possible to be safe on shield. fox can't always space outside of grab range with his aerials, but that's where shine comes in, letting you force them to respect it (and thus, stay in shield for it) or get hit by it.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
once sethlon and umbreon and i were in austin for a tournament and went to go get food
me and sethlon put our arms around each other cause we homies and then umbreon grabbed my butt while looking directly at sethlon and ran into a tree

Bazkip

Smash Master
once sethlon and umbreon and i were in austin for a tournament and went to go get food
me and sethlon put our arms around each other cause we homies and then umbreon grabbed my butt while looking directly at sethlon and ran into a tree
I was expecting "But accidentally grabbed Sethlon's butt"

I guess that works too

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Aight if I had any doubts about taking that trip to Texas they're gone now

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Legendary.
I was expecting "But accidentally grabbed Sethlon's butt"

I guess that works too
Would have been more legendary had it been.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
he would

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Guys, don't bother getting Windows phones. I got my Nokia Icon earlier today and the first thing I did after setting up Cortana was asking it "AM I ****ING GOING OVER?"

...It just did a Bing search.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Guys, don't bother getting Windows phones. I got my Nokia Icon earlier today and the first thing I did after setting up Cortana was asking it "AM I ****ING GOING OVER?"

...It just did a Bing search.
That reminds me, the Tinder I made for DrinkingFood ended up getting a bunch of death threats from some of the weird messages/pictures I sent them. Don't visit IL in the near future DF

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

me and bec only date because im a bit of a ho and i buy her candy

drinkingfood had some weird dream about me torturing him with needles. which then came true at paragon lol

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
me and bec only date because im a bit of a ho and i buy her candy

drinkingfood had some weird dream about me torturing him with needles. which then came true at paragon lol
downloaded undertale

now dating a skeleton

plateprop :1
bec & umbreon :0

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
whos all goin to genesis? whos tryna hamster pile at genesis :3c

Top Bottom