• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Guys, I did the unthinkable. At my SDSU Welcome Back, I was photographed posing as Randy Orton instead of looking really strong like Roman "Super Strong Sexy Badass 2.0" Reigns. I feel ashamed. The pizza helped ease the shame though.

Karin returns to the fray once more!
1426232587721.gif

Bleck

Smash Master
The only reason I care about Karin being confirmed is because it lends credence to the earlier roster leak, which means all the more chance we get Alex.

Edit: Now that I've seen the trailers, I'm sort of disappointed that she appears to be some kind of successor to Yun/Yang.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Two guys from my school (UWEC) made this trippy 3d rotating game that looks super fun. If you like it, click the thumbs up button their Steam Greenlight! :D
It looks interesting but I wouldn't really want to play it in it's current form. It's obviously still in Alpha though so I may thumb it up.

The controls just looks really unwieldy. When I'm playing a game I don't want to feel like I'm editing something in Maya. You only really need one analog stick or four directional keys to rotate a camera around something, so why not do that instead of the mouse draggy thing? And if you do the mouse draggy thing (or the other method) the movement should be smoother, and not just completely snappy to your inputs. It feels and looks much nicer that way.

Otherwise, it looks like it could be kind of neat, but also feels like Fez without the cute story and platforming, just the puzzles. A less polished version of English Country Tune, or something.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Not gonna lie. I was riding the anti Karin hype train pretty hard not because I hate her ,but more so me thinking she would never make an appearance in the initial release and everyone else making a big hoopla over her . Now what am I supposed to do with myself when everyone on the internet is so disgustingly cheery about her release?

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
@ Mansta Mansta Happy first day of school

I mean
We don't really talk much on the social thread, but we do live in the same city,
so I figured
as a fellow student
It'd be totally alright to wish you a good day at school or whatever

Just go to school you loser

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
@ Mansta Mansta Happy first day of school

I mean
We don't really talk much on the social thread, but we do live in the same city,
so I figured
as a fellow student
It'd be totally alright to wish you a good day at school or whatever

Just go to school you loser
I'm enjoying my messed up schedule so far. Good luck to you too nerd.

Draco_The

Smash Lord

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
Here they still say that it will come in January along with no party system tho.

Also: http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/metal...rmour_dlc_and_metal_gear_solid_3_outfits.html
DID THEY JUST MAKE TUXEDO A DLC????????????????????????? KONAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DID PeoplesChamp THEY PeoplesChamp JUST PeoplesChamp WALK PeoplesChamp UP PeoplesChamp SLOWLY PeoplesChamp AND PeoplesChamp MAKE PeoplesChamp TUXEDO PeoplesChamp A PeoplesChamp DLC PeoplesChamp?

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Just get a PS4 or Xbox One. Wii U is cool and all, but the other two are way better.
Honestly though, a Wii U is good. It's got at good games and stuff. But really don't buy an Xbox One, that thing has like one game and that's it. That's all the games, you can just play them on your PC so you really don't need an Xbox One. Just get a PS4 and you'll experience all of this new gen I guarantee

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Honestly though, a Wii U is good. It's got at good games and stuff. But really don't buy an Xbox One, that thing has like one game and that's it. That's all the games, you can just play them on your PC so you really don't need an Xbox One. Just get a PS4 and you'll experience all of this new gen I guarantee
I get that not everyone is into them, but I love Halo and Forza. Scalebound and Quantum Break look pretty dope too. That's +4 games for me. Only upcoming games that interest me on Wii U is Xenoblade and LoZ.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I sincerely don't care for 90% of the PS4 and X1's library. PC and Wii U are pretty sufficient together for me.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Most of those games I can just get on the PC if I really want them.
That's kinda what it boils down too.
PS4 and XBOX1 made the mistake of having multi-platform games and not making more exclusives and now Nintendo's taking the money

Last edited:
Top Bottom