• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
while it's true Nintendo has more exclusives they're not taking any money from anyone lol, Wii U has only sold a lil over 10 million units while Xbox 1 sold around 14 million and PS4 has sold over 25 million now

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Most of those games I can just get on the PC if I really want them.
That's kinda what it boils down too.
I dunno, sorta. Most multi-plats I get on my PC, but even then I still get a few on my PS4. Then there's the exclusives like Gravity Rush and Uncharted, and whatever else is coming out. And there's a few games I want on X1, but there's really nothing I want on Wii U. The only thing I could say for Wii U is that Smash 4 is on it.

PS4 and XBOX1 made the mistake of having multi-platform games and not making more exclusives and now Nintendo's taking the money
What money? Wii U is literally the worst selling console this generation and Nintendo's worst overall.

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I dunno, sorta. Most multi-plats I get on my PC, but even then I still get a few on my PS4. Then there's the exclusives like Gravity Rush and Uncharted, and whatever else is coming out. And there's a few games I want on X1, but there's really nothing I want on Wii U. The only thing I could say for Wii U is that Smash 4 is on it.

What money? Wii U is literally the worst selling console this generation and Nintendo's worst overall.
Better to play what are actually GAMES on a poor consle rather than playing movies on my MovieStation 4...oops.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Better to play what are actually GAMES on a poor consle rather than playing movies on my MovieStation 4...oops.
Are you trying to make an argument or was that just to meet the stupid posts quota?

Aight, some games have long/many cutscenes, does that really make them any less of a game? I'm not even saying Wii U has bad games, just many of them don't interest me.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
well depending on your taste there are other great games on Wii U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate( kinda obsolete now because of Monster Hunter 4 lol), Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 if you're an action game fan , Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and some others. In the end though most of the games worth buying are 1st party sadly. It seems like Nintendo might just be stuck in this rut of no 3rd party support forever lol

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
well depending on your taste there are other great games on Wii U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate( kinda obsolete now because of Monster Hunter 4 lol), Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 if you're an action game fan , Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and some others. In the end though most of the games worth buying are 1st party sadly. It seems like Nintendo might just be stuck in this rut of no 3rd party support forever lol
I do want to play Bayonetta 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles X looks great. But I'm not a fan of Dynasty Warriors so Hyrule Warriors is out, and while Splaton looks fun, I'd rather just play Battlefield or Halo. Maybe when the price drops but who knows if people will still be playing by then.

Edit: 3D World is excellent, but nothing I'm dying to play. and I really dislike NSMB.

Last edited:

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
Wii U is a great console now but 2 years ago, the library was incredibly dry. We didn't have 3d World, Smash, MK8, Wind Waker HD, Mario Maker, etc. Personally I can't wait until the NX comes out, especially if those rumors about it are true

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You guys are implying that nintendo games not melee/pm are worth playing.

When they start up on PM:U I'll get one. Until then I'm fine with just using my ps4 ad a fighting game box

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
I mean it's the truth, Nintendo has great games besides Smash bros lol.

That's their whole M.O.

Here at Nintendo, We make great games

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Least he admits it haha, which is fine. Sony's my second favorite of the Big 3
What do you mean? It's not bad, but there really isn't much that interests me. I'll acknowledge that they're great games, but I'll just wait for Gravity Rush and Halo.

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
What do you mean? It's not bad, but there really isn't much that interests me. I'll acknowledge that they're great games, but I'll just wait for Gravity Rush and Halo.
I'm saying most don't admit that they're a "fanboy" so to speak. Not like there's anything bad with that. I'm a Nintendo fan through and through but I still see the faults in the company. I also know that the Wii U isn't the best system out there, I'm just saying it's worth picking up now

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Wii U is a great console now but 2 years ago, the library was incredibly dry. We didn't have 3d World, Smash, MK8, Wind Waker HD, Mario Maker, etc. Personally I can't wait until the NX comes out, especially if those rumors about it are true
Yeah I'm hoping to see if the next Nintendo console will have backwards compatibility. That would be so much more worth it to wait for.

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
Yeah I'm hoping to see if the next Nintendo console will have backwards compatibility. That would be so much more worth it to wait for.
One of the rumors is that is has Backwards compatibility with Wii U, I'm just wondering if that means it'll be compatible with the Wii U accessories such as Gamepad and GC adapter

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Wonderful 101 is so ****in' good. If Bayonetta 2 piques your interest at all, W101 is definitely worth the time.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Here they still say that it will come in January along with no party system tho.

Also: http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/metal...rmour_dlc_and_metal_gear_solid_3_outfits.html
DID THEY JUST MAKE TUXEDO A DLC????????????????????????? KONAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Wow. I thought they would know not to do this considering the crap that Bethesda got for selling Horse Armor, but I guess not.

Once upon a time, these were unlockable alternate costumes. But Not in this day and age.

At the end of the day, it's just another reason to say #****onami.

..also it appears that Konami cut out a very important part of the last chapters' story...

I haven't played the game yet so I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but stuff like this makes me want to not bother until the game price goes down to like 20 in a Steam Sale or something.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
They did, and the narrative is that much weaker for it.

Just finished today. The main story in V was Metal Gear through and through, but the execution left something to be desired. Lots of untapped stuff (you can tell early on) left it disjointed at times. I liked it, or at least the ideas of it, but it's far from my favorite in the series in terms of plot/storytelling.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
raise ur paws if Jesus is your lord and savior!!

*raises paws* xD :3ccccc

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
Did you guys hear about MonteCristo? Apparently he committed suicide...

I know he didn't play Project M (he played SSF2), but it still really sucks that we lost a part of the Smash community.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yo wtf Facebook
Lmao. That explains why I haven't been able to see my messages.

Hell, I can't even see them if I go to the messages page

upload_2015-9-17_20-40-28.png

Good thing I don't care about my FB that much and only use it for Smash stuff xD.

Bleck

Smash Master
I have a PS4 and a Wii U because I'm not a goddamn child.

Last edited:
Top Bottom