• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

"Oh hey, season has started already and signups are over. If you wanna join the squad, you'll have to wait untik your Senior year! ^_^"

****ing RIP

Last edited by a moderator:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Some kid twenty minutes away from me got arrested for making a homemade clock for his Engineering class assignment, wtf lmao

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/texas-student-ahmed-muslim-clock-bomb/
Oh the stupidity in the world sometimes.

Like omg this quote "We live in an age where you can't take things like that to school."

Rofl.

If you can't take homemade experiments to school that you made for science or w/e to show to your teach then what the **** is the point of school. xD

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315

Like omg this quote "We live in an age where you can't take things like that to school."

Rofl.

If you can't take homemade experiments to school that you made for science or w/e to show to your teach then what the **** is the point of school. xD
Previous School shootings...

Like the ones that killed innoecents, if that didn't happen this wouldn't. So to be fair, it is our governments fault but it's also a **** move for a bomb scare

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Rofl.

He brings a clock.
People think it's a bomb
He gets arrested
Gets released because it's actually harmless.
Now he's got presidential support, potential scholarships and overall positive reinforcement from a lot of big names and many regular people.

This kid is going places from here on out because of this.
This unfortunate incident might of been the best thing that will ever happen to him.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've finally got internet working again for the first time in a whole week. Damn Verizon. DX

What I miss? ¦D

Zynux

Smash Lord
A screencap from the Smash Bros trailer.

See: 0:03 - 0:05

DLC has been confirmed for Mario Maker in the form of Famitsu's mascot, but I don't think I've seen anything that states that slopes will be coming.

Since the new Smash Bros stage has elements not present in the source material, some are taking it as possible hints for things to come with future Super Mario Maker updates.

MLGF

Smash Lord
South Park's season opening explains why social justice warriors are ****ing jokes.

Not sure what's funnier, the episode itself or the inevitable ******** that'll commence on tumblr

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Does anyone have experience with Github? I'm using Tortoise SVN. I was able to commit to my personal project repository 11 months ago just fine. I created a new repository for my game dev class. Trying to commit anything at all gives me this error. I tried committing to my personal projects repository and got the same error as well. Updating doesn't do anything because nothing was committed, lol. Any ideas on how to fix this? I can't seem to find any answers on google. I use the same SVN client for PM and I can commit things to our server just fine. Is this just a Github issue or something? This is seriously making me pissed :(

Last edited:

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Question. I know that social justice warriors are pretty much everywhere in the internet, but what's with tumblr being the most notorious?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Question. I know that social justice warriors are pretty much everywhere in the internet, but what's with tumblr being the most notorious?
Perhaps because their entire routine revolves around reblogging an issue that may or may not have full merit and thinking they've helped a cause while at the same time:
1) Not actually donating anything more than artificial interwebz sympathy and simply letting an endlessly pitiful cycle continue while they fester like a wound on the face of the already oft ill-used functions of the internet as a whole.
(and/or)
2) Simply feed self-victimized dwellers and activists of trivial censorship and goals, who will simply peddle this cycle of endless whining and self-gratification of said interwebz sypmithizzle.

Edit: However, other sites still keep up this sad lack of self-motivation/adult thought-process in hefty rates of their own. Just reminding y'all that the interwebz is a very special cesspool filled with very special "activist" (snowflakes).

Happy edit: SHOVE1 KNIGHT UPD4TES WOOP-W00000P!!!

@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY , I know that it's a minority. But like you said, they cause far too much trivial problems and "feels-management initiatives" than their numbers seem to justify. :ohwell:

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Most of the Internet/our species actually isn't like that, it's just that the folks that ARE like that are extremely loud and thus it seems like there are more of them than there actually are.
tl;dr: Vocal minorities are a royal pain in the rear.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master

My new phone I'm getting soon has the ability to shoot down annoying bees with laser beams

Bazkip

Smash Master
This is power I'm not sure I'd trust @ SpiderMad SpiderMad with.

In a couple of days we'll hear a news story about a crazed man attempting to circumcise people with his laser phone.

Top Bottom