• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Tonight's GoT was pretty awesome all around, something I often wouldn't say.

Jon and the Wildlings team up against the White Walkers and the army of the dead at Hardhome.

That huge scaled battle at that location with our hero leading the charge didn't happen in the books at all did it? Ambiguous letters aside. They gave Jon a completely different story and sense of purpose from where he was currently in the books. Because the tv show is its own ****ing thing, which will be even more so as the show overtakes them and has to create its own storylines from thin air.
I watched this last night before sleeping, really enjoyed it. Probably my favourite episode this season.

Dat pause tho. best disrespect.
Says P1 paused, sooo it was actually Hax who did that.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Detention is dumb, yo. I once got it for squirting a small amount of hand sanitizer on my friend's shirt as a joke; we were both fine with the joke but the teacher still gave me it. I got a cupcake at the end so it wasn't the worst.

Bazkip

Smash Master
I once punched a guy in the face but later I apologized and he was cool with it so I didn't get in trouble.

My high school was pretty chill.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
i once got in a small fight at school when i was like 10 and got knocked to the ground and my head bled. the guy who did it just had to apologize and was given like 1 day expelled from school. i still have a scar above my right eyebrow from this >_>

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
That huge scaled battle at that location with our hero leading the charge didn't happen in the books at all did it? Ambiguous letters aside. They gave Jon a completely different story and sense of purpose from where he was currently in the books. Because the tv show is its own ****ing thing, which will be even more so as the show overtakes them and has to create its own storylines from thin air.
Half of the stuff that happened since the beginning of the season hasn't happened in the book. That makes the show all the more interesting to watch. The best thing is they can (and probably will) pull off a Brotherhood when the last books hit the store. So it's like having good stuff now with the promise of having more good stuff when some other good stuff arrives, it's a win-win-win situation.

If Melee is so good why are 12 hours of the day called PM?
And why are the other 12 called Anti Melee ? Checkmate atheists.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I got detention only once, for cutting one class.
I was so stressed that I kinda just fell apart. My SO was suicidal because her family life was so ****ty (rough Asian family on top of other person problems) and I tried my best to always be there for her but that took a huge toll on my psyche. Balacing that stress, 5 ap classes at once that year, rowing 12 hours a week and working 18 hours ever weekend kinda destroyed me. I couldn't take it anymore and dipped after a study hall to go to the lake early to run to clear my head before practice, school flipped out (rightfully) Because they didn't know where I was. During detention my principal came in to talk to me (I knew her well and she was suprised why I would ever do that), asked what's wrong and prodded, etc. Eventually had to spill the beans about everything, school went kinda ape**** on my gf's parents and suggested to mine that I should get therapy to help cope. I do suggest therapy to anyone who things they need it and can afford it, it really helps and it made me feel a lot better, gave me methods to deal with stress,and interested me in psychology.

And that's the end of story time with softie ::p

I had the worst waking-from-dream experience this morning. In my dream I met my dream girl. Jennifer Miles, She was a rower, moved her from socal to go to ASU's medical school to be a pediatrician and row on asu's crew. She also played smash, was an okay melee luigi and mained zard in PM. She had long curly blonde hair, green eyes, slender face, cute nose 5'8", beautiful. We dated for 4 months dream time. I drove her out to a California summer regatta she was going to race it, and then we spent the whole week in the beach and at Disney land, then we went to paragon the next weekend. Jolt/leafeon were there, we went on a double date after day one. It all felt so ****ing real and I was so happy, then I woke up and it was 5 am and I had to leave to go coach on the lake.

I mean it sure beats every other dream about girls I had, which are normally nightmares about ex's, but ****kkk it felt so real. I woke up genuinely upset, took me a while to get over a girl that wasn't real >.> getting out on the lake for my first day of coaching made it better though, I might not have my dream girl but I have one of my dream jobs.

So yeah sax, that was my morning.

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
lol nah
I generally don't read other people's thoughts on stuff like this since I see no point in debating on things that my mind is made up over, ESPECIALLY when it comes to what I see as errors that require immediate, harsh correction.
Consistently linking this type of stuff.

I think I might actually be this to a degree: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheUnfettered

...Ech.
Consistently saying you read a lot (outside of gif/memes/etc)

What DO you read then?
Did you write the entire Tropes website? lmao

If you read, it IS thoughts of others.

How is something that's REALLY REALLY OLD like this http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/yfhu/yfhu14.htm an exception to what you allow yourself to read?

Unfettered must fit you in more ways than you think.

Person is dead = unreadable or what? hahaha

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So ranked battle has already been unlocked for splatoon, and we're getting a new map and weapon tonight

daaaamn

D

Deleted member

I got detention only once, for cutting one class.
I was so stressed that I kinda just fell apart. My SO was suicidal because her family life was so ****ty (rough Asian family on top of other person problems) and I tried my best to always be there for her but that took a huge toll on my psyche. Balacing that stress, 5 ap classes at once that year, rowing 12 hours a week and working 18 hours ever weekend kinda destroyed me. I couldn't take it anymore and dipped after a study hall to go to the lake early to run to clear my head before practice, school flipped out (rightfully) Because they didn't know where I was. During detention my principal came in to talk to me (I knew her well and she was suprised why I would ever do that), asked what's wrong and prodded, etc. Eventually had to spill the beans about everything, school went kinda ape**** on my gf's parents and suggested to mine that I should get therapy to help cope. I do suggest therapy to anyone who things they need it and can afford it, it really helps and it made me feel a lot better, gave me methods to deal with stress,and interested me in psychology.

And that's the end of story time with softie ::p

I had the worst waking-from-dream experience this morning. In my dream I met my dream girl. Jennifer Miles, She was a rower, moved her from socal to go to ASU's medical school to be a pediatrician and row on asu's crew. She also played smash, was an okay melee luigi and mained zard in PM. She had long curly blonde hair, green eyes, slender face, cute nose 5'8", beautiful. We dated for 4 months dream time. I drove her out to a California summer regatta she was going to race it, and then we spent the whole week in the beach and at Disney land, then we went to paragon the next weekend. Jolt/leafeon were there, we went on a double date after day one. It all felt so ****ing real and I was so happy, then I woke up and it was 5 am and I had to leave to go coach on the lake.

I mean it sure beats every other dream about girls I had, which are normally nightmares about ex's, but ****kkk it felt so real. I woke up genuinely upset, took me a while to get over a girl that wasn't real >.> getting out on the lake for my first day of coaching made it better though, I might not have my dream girl but I have one of my dream jobs.

So yeah sax, that was my morning.
Geez, and I have minor trouble coping with one AP class and maintaining a 3.8. I know people who just simply dedicate their lives to school, it's pretty admirable and insane.

I do remember the only time I ever skipped class/school, which was the final day of seventh grade. There were no repercussions thankfully and me and my friends ended up walking to all sorts of places in my town during the school day. We ended up buying snacks at Wal-Mart because we got kicked out of Target, my friend Issac's mom ended up picking us up and letting us sleepover his house. Good ****.

also tfw you'll never have dinner with Jolteon and Leafeon ;~;

steelguttey

mei is bei
i got suspended for being on the computer in art class playing games and not getting off

on a similar note, 3:15 cat planet world record get at me

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Whos going to paragon and would go out to dinner with me so I can fufil my dream of a double date with leaf/jolt. It's on me:189:

Bazkip

Smash Master
i once got in a small fight at school when i was like 10 and got knocked to the ground and my head bled. the guy who did it just had to apologize and was given like 1 day expelled from school. i still have a scar above my right eyebrow from this >_>
He wasn't injured or anything so it wasn't that big of a deal. Had he been injured I definitely would've gotten in trouble.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I threw a sharp afro h airpick at some kid who was pissing me off 2nd to last day of my junior year of high school and made him bleed in his chest and didn't get a trouble. LMAO

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
You don't just throw someone's afro hair pick, they need that. Ur going to jail Gamegenie.

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
So going out of my humble valley into the depths of SoCal for a tournament for the first time since January really revealed a lot of holes in my play. Gotta have to start practicing every day that I can now that school is over so I can just keep up!

Whos going to paragon and would go out to dinner with me so I can fufil my dream of a double date with leaf/jolt. It's on me:189:
Free diner with an AZ TO and two eeveelutions, one of which is PMDT. Tempting...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You don't just throw someone's afro hair pick, they need that. Ur going to jail Gamegenie.
It was my hair pick lol and it was sharp because of shop class and using a buffer on it.

In other news real talk about fan and fan boy

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
You're not getting out of this, you still go to jail for it not being used on your hair. Picks are serious business.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAH wtf you're all nuts.
I bet MechWarrior is rolling in his Mech at all of this hysterical and superfluous violence you minions possessed as children, given all he's so Unfettered about annihilating it.

Seriously, such weird things people do.
I get that it's mostly not something most people are completely conscious or aware of during the happening of it, but like come on!
The most violent thing (mentally, vocally, physically, or other) I can remember doing is going along with the violence of others and not stopping it.
Mostly things like letting my dad drink too much alchohol and hurting himself by knocking himself unconscious due to falling over.
Or not stepping in to get my brother off hard-drugs when his band broke up and he spiralled into an abyss of anger and typical reactive habits.

Seriously... wtf. How do you throw things at people without MAKING SURE you aren't going to wound them in some physical way, or actually intentionally go out of your way to hurt someone physically or mentally, or even realize how much YOU suffer just by wanting to perform something harmful?

You're all nuts. I love ya!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Seriously... wtf. How do you throw things at people without MAKING SURE you aren't going to wound them in some physical way, or actually intentionally go out of your way to hurt someone physically or mentally, or even realize how much YOU suffer just by wanting to perform something harmful?
you tell them to catch

if they dont then it's their fault

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
HAHAHAHAH wtf you're all nuts.
I bet MechWarrior is rolling in his Mech at all of this hysterical and superfluous violence you minions possessed as children, given all he's so Unfettered about annihilating it.

Seriously, such weird things people do.
I get that it's mostly not something most people are completely conscious or aware of during the happening of it, but like come on!
The most violent thing (mentally, vocally, physically, or other) I can remember doing is going along with the violence of others and not stopping it.
Mostly things like letting my dad drink too much alchohol and hurting himself by knocking himself unconscious due to falling over.
Or not stepping in to get my brother off hard-drugs when his band broke up and he spiralled into an abyss of anger and typical reactive habits.

You're all nuts. I love ya!
inb4 mech says the whole human race is nuts

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
you tell them to catch

if they dont then it's their fault
Ah, k
Will try.
What should I practice with?
Frizbeez, or is that too generic?
How about an alarm clock from across a room? Or a closet door? That might be more surprising.

Our nuts are what makes life so interesting. (lul)

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Ah, k
Will try.
What should I practice with?
Frizbeez, or is that too generic?
How about an alarm clock from across a room? Or a closet door? That might be more surprising.

Our nuts are what makes life so interesting. (lul)
Try it with a knife first.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Pay for my travel as well and I will help you fulfill your dream.

I've had that same literal dream girl experience. Sucks mad ass but is also nice. I have dreams where I'm college aged and make a lot of good friends, and we may spend months together at a time in them. When I wake up I fel really down but then I have my rl friends so it doesn't even matter!!!!!

Also how the heckie did you end up balancing 5 AP classes including work? Where'd you get that motivation?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Softie's going to be in debt with the restaurant for a long time if he's just inviting all of PMS to dinner.

Top Bottom