• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
also, does anyone have the PM GCT with the volume normalizer code or w/e, im ****in sick of half my **** being explosively loud while the rest of it is dead ass quiet LMAO

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Oh no someone missed one tech on a dthrow at 0%, whole zero to death combo doesn't count.
like I didn't say that but like

after playing wario for awhile people who don't tech are just so free it's hilarious
if you don't tech the dsmash, fair to dtilt to dsmash to sideb is a free edgeguard situation at 0, and fair to dtilt to dtilt to dthrow to shffld nair to dair offstage is also a really easy free stock at 0

like it's easy stuff to do if people don't tech or meteor cancel so seeing other chars do it is just like ehhh

the waveland was dank tho

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Mewtwo covers everything with everything else because Mewtwo.

That Mango vs Hbox speech thing is hilarious.

Splatoon seems reminiscent of the game 'The Blob' which is one of the few games other than Smash that I've ever actually bought myself.
Though it looks much better.

Edit: LOL Wario D-Smash
What is this, 2013?

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Mewtwo covers everything with everything else because Mewtwo.

That Mango vs Hbox speech thing is hilarious.

Splatoon seems reminiscent of the game 'The Blob' which is one of the few games other than Smash that I've ever actually bought myself.
Though it looks much better.

Edit: LOL Wario D-Smash
What is this, 2013?
in fargo, yes, yes it is and people who can't tech are everywhere

I don't even play wario anymore I just play it against noobs who can't tech because they learn very quickly
my wario is the most gimmicky thing ever but I guess it's a good teaching device

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
You mean 'newbs' that can't tech?
Isn't 'noob' kind of a term used for people who... aren't new, but have nuances in their game-play that make it seem like they haven't really learned them for seemingly no reason?
Like... a noob implies to me that they DONNOT learn fast, where a newb very well could.

Was an edit but I'll just re-post this part.

I played Smash 4 yesterday for the first time (well 2nd, but the first was 8 person FFAs)

Fun game, it's as good as I thought it would be.
Very well done, seems like N finally made the game they always meant to make.

Though they really messed up some basic UI-related things. Like setting stages and random junk like that.

Edit: Also, lol at my massive posts.
Forgot how not-used-to-it the majority of forum-goers are.
This place needs more ranters.
You know who you are, get to it!

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
You bums need to stop posting this thing, I've seen it like a bazillion times in the past 3-4 years.
I can't wait to post it again next year!

Also HOLY SH!!!!T I just picked my DS fat or whatever it's called after 5 (6?) years without using it and IT STILL WORKS!!!!!! As in I didn't have to charge it or anything!!!! With the green light, the battery icon full and all!!!!!

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ok so someone help me out, im using that Brawl Song Manager, to adjust volumes, and moved em all up to 80, but if i go back to them, even after exporting and everything, they revert back to their original value

the **** do i do?

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace

For the 3 other people who like Monster Hunter in this thread, I bring you the Monster Hunter X trailer

The X means "Cross," not the roman numeral 10

Insta-edit: How the **** do I get ninja'd by my own video's thumbnail

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Can't wait to get home and grind the hell outta Splatoon to make up my lost time this weekend.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

For the 3 other people who like Monster Hunter in this thread, I bring you the Monster Hunter X trailer

The X means "Cross," not the roman numeral 10

Insta-edit: How the **** do I get ninja'd by my own video's thumbnail
So slow

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Anything lower than 54 degrees is too cold for me to sleep in so I know that pain.
It was 50 degrees outside last night, and my house has no insulation so I got virtually all of that inside my room. Pair that my fan blowin' at max and you've got a chilly brass instrument.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
It was 50 degrees outside last night, and my house has no insulation so I got virtually all of that inside my room. Pair that my fan blowin' at max and you've got a chilly brass instrument.

I'd of actually had to sleep with my clothes on in weather like that.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
shoulda picked a real brass instrument instead of the poser saxophone
Pssssssshhhhhhhhh. I'll continue to get all the ladies while the 'real brass' is still trying to get some real ass.

I'd of actually had to sleep with my clothes on in weather like that.
It's pretty bad; I have a hard time not falling asleep if I'm not in just my undies and there's not a noise source (which I use my fan for) Last winter I had the brilliant idea to sleep with those conditions while it was cold ass heck outside. I woke up feeling like a block of ice and being able to see my breath, and when I checked my phone to see what time it was, it had a layer of fog on it.

Top Bottom