• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Are you sure about this?

e; rephrase
Are you sure you want to do that?
It wouldn't be anytime soon, I don't have time to go to a fest to just hangout this week at all anyway. Honestly most of the pain seems to be from just having my wrist at an angle for too long. I've been icing it every few hours or so the last few days, urgent care told me today to just keep off it as much as possible for another week and if it persists I have a doctor to go to. Today my right wrist feels way better and my left is a bit better. Ice, sports wrap and a wrist brace has helped a lot.
I appreciate the concern though :)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
roller is the 2001 melee link of splatoon, don't use it unless you want to be laughed at a year from now

also everyone got mad at zero again because he pointed out how silly some custom moves get. I'm starting to wonder if ssb4's playerbase has an ego problem, everyone likes to pretend they're as good as zero but then none of them can ever be bothered to improve to his level
All of the guns suck

Not enough coverage

I'm ocd as **** when it comes to this game

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So I was playing Bravely Default this weekend and suddenly this happened, the whole time I was thinking about this.
plot.png

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Liking Zard a lot. Know how to play him a decent amount and how to do combos, always just thought his moveset was kind of boring, but I wasn't using dash dancing and side B enough. Seriously though, side b is not that bad.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Saw Mad Max in 3d with family. As much as reviews say the 3d was good, my eyes don't like enduring it anymore (I haven't seen a 3d movie in forever, let alone many recent movies). Aside from the endurance part of it where I wanna take'm off, it made it hard to see the entire scenes for what they were and so on.

The movie itself was good, but I couldn't get SUPER into it like I was hoping to. So none of the action scenes really griped me, which is what the movie was.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Just played and finished Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and it's only the second FE game that I've completed. It's fantastic and imo it was definitely better than Awakening aside from a few things like skills and weapon level ups.

D

Deleted member

I'm listening to Franz Ferdinand on Spofity, moments later I get an ad for donating fertilization eggs

what the ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Just played and finished Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and it's only the second FE game that I've completed. It's fantastic and imo it was definitely better than Awakening aside from a few things like skills and weapon level ups.
PoR is fantastic. I also enjoyed Radiant Dawn's story a bit more(works very well as a sequel, deconstructs a few of the more idealistic implications of PoR's ending), although it was lacking in a few areas(namely supports). But the Tellius duology are my favorite FEs. I'd also recommend checking out FE7(just Fire Emblem on the GBA) and Sacred Stones. Both are also great, great games, although Sacred Stones is sorta easy, since you can grind.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Bleh, sleeping when it's too cold is the absolute worst. I kept my fan on last night and I woke up about two hours ago feeling like absolute garbage, and I've still got that feeling. Might see if a egg/bagel breakfast sammie will help.

What are friends up to today?

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
so that amiibo compatibility with the next FE
buying marth and robin right now
thank you based intelligent systems

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
PoR is fantastic. I also enjoyed Radiant Dawn's story a bit more(works very well as a sequel, deconstructs a few of the more idealistic implications of PoR's ending), although it was lacking in a few areas(namely supports). But the Tellius duology are my favorite FEs. I'd also recommend checking out FE7(just Fire Emblem on the GBA) and Sacred Stones. Both are also great, great games, although Sacred Stones is sorta easy, since you can grind.
I know, I'm trying to find a way to play sacred stones and 7 on my 3ds (since I don't like playing gba games on tv consoles) but it's difficult.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I know, I'm trying to find a way to play sacred stones and 7 on my 3ds (since I don't like playing gba games on tv consoles) but it's difficult.
Sorry, can't much help you there. If it comes down to it, emulating the games isn't too demanding so long as you're not running a potato for a PC, but I do really prefer to play these games on a handheld.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Damn, marth's IF art looks hella good

Edit: oh hey, super mystery dungeon info too

Edit2: OH GOD NEW MONSTER HUNTER AND EVERYONE CAN JUMP NOW

CAPCOM PLS

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Bleh, sleeping when it's too cold is the absolute worst. I kept my fan on last night and I woke up about two hours ago feeling like absolute garbage, and I've still got that feeling. Might see if a egg/bagel breakfast sammie will help.

What are friends up to today?
Anything lower than 54 degrees is too cold for me to sleep in so I know that pain.

D

Deleted member

I just tried to **** bec this morning but Lunchables was in the other room and she was concerned by that

personally I don't really get it because Lunchables and I have ****ed before but I guess thats another story

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just tried to **** bec this morning but Lunchables was in the other room and she was concerned by that

personally I don't really get it because Lunchables and I have ****ed before but I guess thats another story
hey ****** i can hijack your account too

stop being ****ing 15

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

maybe she didnt want him to feel left out

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon

hey ****er i can hijack your account too

stop being ****ing 15
lol

Wow @Umbreon, you've been around the block, huh? ;3

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
hey ****er i can hijack your account too

stop being ****ing 15

MM between Umbreon and Lunchables for control of both accounts when.

Top Bottom