• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
I don' because I don't have a strong enough computer for most of the stuff on there.
Steam's got plenty of budget-computer viable games, too.
This is very true. Many of quality as well.

Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb, Super Meat Boy, Braid, Fez, The Stanley Parable, Mark of the Ninja, BIT.TRIP games, Gunpoint, Hotline Miami, Jamestown, Limbo, One Finger Death Punch, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Space Pirates and Zombiees, Super Hexagon, Thomas Was Alone, Monaco, Rogue Legacy...

There's a **** ton of games out there that can practically be run on a toaster, and many are among my favorites.

Helsong

Smash Ace
You mean you DON'T have a spare wedding dress lying around?

You weren't supposed to put it on him anyway.

You would put it on and as he woke up you'd tell him about your guys' "first date", "First kiss", and when he "proposed" to you. All made up of course.

This is kind of reliant on you being a good actor though.

Considering what you said happened later though, if you did this, you might of been testing your might in the bedroom right about now, or at least making out.
In order: No, I see, that would have been pretty funny, I'm not even close, Nope.avi.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Melia/Riki/Dunban seems like a fun party set-up so far. I was able to take out that big bad "Dinobeast", as Riki called it, with them while being at level disadvantage, by about 2 levels. Though that battle showed me that I'm 2 levels under-leveled right now so I'm taking a pause from the story to get my main party comp to at least level 35 (from level 34). Xenoblade seems to keep growing on me as I play it more. Still think it is overrated though in comparison to all the praise I've seen it been given.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Crazy theory time

What if Nintendo is adding dlc in order to appeal to pm players
They cant change lucario to ohc system since he already has a moveset, so they add the source of it (Ryu)
They add back fan favorites that people have wanted back since brawl (mewtwo + roy) and they may be adding back the more unique brawl newcomers (Lucas maybe Wolf if he happens)

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Crazy theory time

What if Nintendo is adding dlc in order to appeal to pm players
They cant change lucario to ohc system since he already has a moveset, so they add the source of it (Ryu)
They add back fan favorites that people have wanted back since brawl (mewtwo + roy) and they may be adding back the more unique brawl newcomers (Lucas maybe Wolf if he happens)
If they really were they would add a "Melee" mode to the game, which they're not gonna do.
The main reason why we play P:M is for the engine, not the characters (though that is an important part).

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
If they really were they would add a "Melee" mode to the game, which they're not gonna do.
The main reason why we play P:M is for the engine, not the characters (though that "is an important part).
I play pm for Squirtle, not anything else (argument rekd /s)
Adding a melee mode would be stupid from a buisness stance because it would be them admitting they failed.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh god, a smush character with ohc ;x he would have to be literally terrible in every other way, probably. don't see it happening (but i would probably just immediately rofl literally if it did.).

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
PM checklist: Mewtwo (check), Roy (check), Lucas (check), inspired by famous shoto and fighting game tradition character (check).

Nintendo isn't blazing any trails with their Smash DLC so far.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Why would you recommend this when Rebirth exists?
It's min specs are still toaster tier.
Listen to this man, Rebirth is better in literally every way.

I meant to write that one, but it was like 6 AM and I wrote the wrong title.

The min specs for Rebirth are actually probably better since it's actually optimized and not using ****ing Flash. Even on good machines the original BoI can get laggy with too many projectiles on screen.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
or if you're nuts and try to break the game and spawn 10^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 things in one room.

i think the only way the new one lags even anywhere close to that is sad bombs with full charged chocolate milk, and that's only if you fully max the amount of bombs you can place in the room.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
My toaster can run dolphin, but any steam game I try to play breaks. I bought Transistor last year when it was on sale and I still haven't been able to play it ;_;

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
PM checklist: Mewtwo (check), Roy (check), Lucas (check), inspired by famous shoto and fighting game tradition character (check).
Nintendo isn't blazing any trails with their Smash DLC so far.
Why stray from formula? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
My toaster can run dolphin, but any steam game I try to play breaks. I bought Transistor last year when it was on sale and I still haven't been able to play it ;_;
I'm curious, is your avatar some random deviantart drawing or a certain anime character?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Instead of studying for my test next period or working on our final group project, I talked abou relationships /their boy problems with my group mates. Way more enjoyable tbh

Time to wing this test, I got this.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's Smoothie Dedede, baybee

And yeah, I have. Mewtwo is a helluva lot of fun. I'm definitely making him a secondary.

Smooth Criminal
That sounds delicious lol. And I thinking of picking him as well but man he's glass cannon status more than Game and Watch lol. Have fun dying around 80% at minimum.

Bazkip

Smash Master
adding a melee mode would be stupid from a business stance because they'd be making the game worse
If you think that making it more like Melee makes it worse then why do you hang out in the forums for the game that makes it more like Melee?

bleck pls

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Decided to play Smash 4 again for lulz since M2 dropped.

I Fair'd an Ike online with Shulk and before I could move he was able to get out of shield and pivot Fsmash me.

This game is ******** lol

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
speaking of stone ocean i totally just finished it

really didn't think it would end that way...

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If you think that making it more like Melee makes it worse then why do you hang out in the forums for the game that makes it more like Melee?

bleck pls
I like and enjoy Project M a lot.

I don't really care for Melee though. Melee would need a lot of QoL changes made to it for me to enjoy it beyond just doing lol troll troll stuff.

Bleck

Smash Master

bleck pls
to argue about l-canceling, of course

Top Bottom