• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SunJester

Smash Ace
I feel like the reason part of me wants to keep stitches in the game, is because of how satisfying it is to throw them back in Peach's stupid ****ing face.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
All because Smash kids think pulling fire alarms is so funny. This kind of thing happens too often for me to believe it was just an accident.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Soooo apparently this is why everything happened
Blaze it
#Apex420

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All because Smash kids think pulling fire alarms is so funny. This kind of thing happens too often for me to believe it was just an accident.
From what I understand, someone put their coat on one of the emergency water dispensers in the hotel rooms and it caused the fire alarm to go off.

Edit: Ninja'd by tweet.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Soooo apparently this is why everything happened
Blaze it
#Apex420
So, the lesson of the day is basically...

...This community really knows how to keep me surprised and entertained. Makes me wish I could actually be a part of it sometimes.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Myspace deleted everyone's profile comments and everything. Nice reminder of the past getting deleted eventually by assholes.
I'm so angry/bottled-up for several serious and personal reasons that it feels like my veins are going to explode.

Do you have any tips for stress relief? Smash sure as hell doesn't work, and no, that's not how I got this upset, I got upset over something that may actually have and already has had dire consequences.
What consequences?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It got pulled.
I'm so angry/bottled-up for several serious and personal reasons that it feels like my veins are going to explode.
Do you have any tips for stress relief? Smash sure as hell doesn't work, and no, that's not how I got this upset, I got upset over something that may actually have and already has had dire consequences.
As someone who is in this scenario on a daily if not hourly basis and one who maintains ironclad control of his temper at all times so as not to seriously frighten people(just glaring gets folks to visibly flinch and even cower if I put enough vitriol into it), the answer is simple. ...Your anger/hurt feelings are not more important than than happiness and/or safety of your loved ones and peers. So let go. Relax.

There's no point in going about life being weighed down by being mad all the time and foolishly holding grudges. ...Besides, there is no need to be upset. Don't be hateful, be happy, and all that.

And, for the sake of yourself and everyone you know, please don't repeat the mistakes made by those before you(myself included when I was younger and dumber) when it comes to these things.
In any case, why would you WANT to be
all the time?
>posting in PMS thread >not liking waifus
Only @Old Man Grey can get away with that.
...And me. I don't do that stuff, but I don't waste time judging those who do partake in it like he does. ...That casul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i'm also posting too much now...
There is no such thing as that. Post as much as you want~ (within reason of course)
C'mon, the video is so much better.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master

I understand what you're saying. I don't think autism is an excuse for bad behaviour, but it is a reason.

However I do think wording yourself and explaining yourself (like you have here) would be far better than simply throwing out those terms. We have to be careful of the words we use sometimes, because people interpret them. With words like "autist" being thrown around so much as an insult lately, its very easy to assume that someone throwing out "sperg" would be trying to insult the person, by comparing them to a mental disorder. While you have your own definitions, and do not mean to be insulting, its easy sometimes to be misinterpreted. I'm not mad or anything, (lord knows I've been guilty of saying the wrong things) but a bit of explanation never hurts.

Also I think it counts for something that it bothers some of the autistic people in this thread. It might be worth re-examining word usage.
That's fair. I'll stop throwing the words out so casually in the future.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Have any of you guys read The Rosie Project? The main character and narrator has aspergers but is not aware of it. Just sayin'.

It's a really good book. Bill Gates recommends it. Really.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Where all the huniepop homies at? Beli/nikki/jess are the true master race

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Me writing:

...they did a thing.
Why would they do that thing?...
ICANTTHINKOFANYTHINGITSCONVOLUTEDANDMAKESNOSENSEARGH
oh hey wait a minute
*scribble scribble*

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Ive had a lot of free time after finals, and because of that 99% of my time was watching anime, right now im thinking about life deeply, I dont understand how a sane person can watch so much. Im still a weeb tho.
Classes start tomorrow, and we're finally having another pm/melee meetup here; The elgato better work this time.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
So, is this Apex thing another one of dem social experiments?

EDIT Fun fact: I dropped Pikachu and Ness week 3-4'ish of smash 3ds because I thought they were bad. Funny huh?

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I have no recollection of last night. I can't believe I was able to post here. I even lost my phone and some sweet old lady found it for me.

Never do drugs kids

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
this has nothing to do with PMS

because me and him are not PMS.
bruh u r pms idk why you fight like this in pub like
u want meilinpoopoo to give u the thing again