• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

NWRL

Smash Ace
twitch.tv/thesourspot

Testing out some stream equipment, lemme know how it looks please!

Vashimus

Smash Master
Fun fact: I dropped Pikachu and Ness week 3-4'ish of smash 3ds because I thought they were bad. Funny huh?
Pikachu's always been good though unlike Ness. He's like the safest choice you can make in a Smash game short of Fox.

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
That's exactly how I feel. Nothing is more fun and satisfying than good movement.
Have you seen this, bruh?
*fangrillscream*
Pikachu's always been good though unlike Ness. He's like the safest choice you can make in a Smash game short of Fox.
Maybe I'll pick Pika back up as one of my many alts. One thing I really like about smash 4 right now is the character variety. Sometimes when I'm messing around in pm, I look at the character select screen and think "I have no one to play", this doesn't really happed in smash 4.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
It's actually the opposite for me, I always find someone to play in pm while it takes me a while to choose in smash 4. At the very least both games are better than melee in that department.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Hey bruh, They're running a 3-day event in two days, give 'em a break.
Besides, I'm way more salty about the stupid 1111, 2222, 3333 BS that Mii fighters have to deal with.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
SmUsh should be 2 stocks because it is a very deliberately paced (read: slow) game and starting with 3, having thread after thread of arguing about it before moving to 2 after a few years to increase viewership is pointless. You can make a comeback from being behind too without a long drawn out loss.

I have seen PM 3 stock matches and while some may find the really fast pace great, the victories that come from it feel hallow imho. You getting a 2 stock advantage makes comebacks too difficult no matter how well your opponent plays the rest of the match. 4 stocks makes that possible and allows you to adapt to your opponent.

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
If you spell smash 4 "SmUsh", we can't be friends. EVER :glare:.
But yeah, I'm mostly neutral when it come to stock counts, unless I'm fighting Yoshi who lives forever.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If you spell smash 4 "SmUsh", we can't be friends. EVER :glare:.
But yeah, I'm mostly neutral when it come to stock counts, unless I'm fighting Yoshi who forever.
I love smUsh

both the name, and I do enjoy the game other than ledges and shields

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I love smUsh
Softy nooo D':. Y u do me like dis, meng? I thought we was kool, *sniff* I thought we was friends ;_;.
both the name, and I do enjoy the game other than ledges and shields
I think the ledges are interesting and I look forward to seeing counter play for them, wish we had some damn shield stun tho.
Sm4sh is better.
Barely, but acceptable.
you know. since the 4 is interchangeable with the A.
Yeah, that's why it's acceptable.
Hope hell is hot enough for you, you buttwipe.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
SmUsh is the best name for it because it's on the WiiU and that's how it feels to play- smushy
Sm3DSsh is also a good name because saying it is as awkward as using those controls

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
just keep it simple and call it dkc2, Kappa

On a more serious note, diddy dittos aren't all that bad tbh. Much better than any match involving sanic or rosalina (the latter being more frustrating than boring).

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I play better in Sm4sh when I go Falcon and play solely to style
Why
Probably because you're having fun and not overanalyzing everything you do right, wrong or otherwise, there's alot to be said for being able to just play and not be held back by too much thought, positive or otherwise.

Top Bottom