• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Well at least he made up for the lack of salt from the rest of the matches. But damn that was just soul crushing...

So chances Mango vs Leffen will actually happen in bracket? It looks like he'd have to also beat Mew2King first if he wants to stay in winners.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
This was the most cringe-worthy Salty suite ever.
And I loved every moment. From the awkward cuts after every match, to the hilariously terrible trash talk (Shoutouts to Westin "I'll shine him 'till he's crying" Dennis), to Bizzaro getting that up-tilt on poor sub-in Eiklemann, to the actually pretty hype Axe vs Silentwolf match, to PC Chris and Ken swinging their canes at each other, to OMFG RAP GOD CHILLIN to WOW LEFFEN IS THE MOST GARY OAK MOTHERF*CKER IN THE UNIVERSE.
God I love this game.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This was the most cringe-worthy Salty suite ever.
And I loved every moment. From the awkward cuts after every match, to the hilariously terrible trash talk (Shoutouts to Westin "I'll shine him 'till he's crying" Dennis), to Bizzaro getting that up-tilt on poor sub-in Eiklemann, to the actually pretty hype Axe vs Silentwolf match, to PC Chris and Ken swinging their canes at each other, to OMFG RAP GOD CHILLIN to WOW LEFFEN IS THE MOST GARY OAK MOTHERF*CKER IN THE UNIVERSE.
God I love this game.
****, I missed Silentwolf vs Axe. That one seemed promising.

Might watch PC vs Ken for fun, missed the beginning.

This salty sweet felt like watching The Rock vs Cena. Leffen is definitely Gary Oak.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Leffen literally destroyed Chillin's pride. Honestly though, I couldn't help but laugh along with Leffen as he 5-0'd Chillin. I must really like to cheer for villains.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I can never root for Chillin again. This is really depressing actually. Real talk, I hope he gets back on his two feet.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Chillin's being humble and Leffen is all like

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wait more:

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
In all seriousness though, I'd love to see a PM salty suite. The Professor Pro v Rolex MM was one of my favourite matches in PM's history, if we could get even close to that hype, it would be awesome.

Salty suite at LTC3?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Leffen should have made Chillindude change his name to Krillindude. That would have been a better than losing his color.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
How to get likes in the Project M social thread 101

Step 1 : Have photoshop
Step 2 : Find any one sided fight
Step 3 : Make a GIF of the best part
Step 4 : Put Leffen on top of the winner
Step 5 : Put Chillindude on top of the loser