• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Your avatar is ugly as hell.
Meiling being a dumb ass does not reflect PMS. He can't help it.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

:D :D :D

See you guys there.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
So uh, it's super hard to even WANT to make a prediction of the results. And as such I will not even though I was going to. Won't be able to catch the tournament much at all though as I've been working all day these past days. Once I get back at like 8:30 I wonder where they'll be at, I'm midwest though so they an hour later too that sucks. Gotta close every tab and just watch the archive.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Im too casual to live and too scrubby to die?
Im bad at this, im bad at everything.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I had a dream last night that I killed a former friend who had wronged me and I suffered in low security prison in a long and drawn out manner for the rest of my life until I killed myself.

. . .

Yeah, I was glad to wake up not in prison.

. . .

On a lighter note, I went to a tournament Friday and played PM for the first time since 3.5. I'm digging it.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Gotta make some, then, right?
I'm having waffles, myself. Muh hot foods~

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Same. It was somewhat depressing waking up.

And waffles are a sometimes food.
right! in the end it feels kind of cruel and teasing, or something

but at the same time it's kinda nice to even spend fake time with the person, y'know?

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Meiling does have a point somewhere: too many anime are so concerned with fanservice and being perceived as hype that they forget to tell a story of substance with developed characters.

Throw enough transforming robots, monsters, lasers, swords, explosions, big boobed girls with skimpy clothes who kick ass and overly kinetic, nonsensical fight scenes where gravity doesn't exist and otaku will eat out of your hand. Anime of the year!

I like **** anime too, but deep down I know it's ****.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Will Mangoku have his revenge for the death of Krillindude at the clutches of Le Freeza? Find out next time on the next episode of Smash Ball Z.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Meiling does have a point somewhere: too many anime are so concerned with fanservice and being perceived as hype that they forget to tell a story of substance with developed characters.

Throw enough transforming robots, monsters, lasers, swords, explosions, big boobed girls with skimpy clothes who kick *** and overly kinetic, nonsensical fight scenes where gravity doesn't exist and otaku will eat out of your hand. Anime of the year!

I like **** anime too, but deep down I know it's ****.
Bro i was just **** posting cuz half this threads posters are easy as ****. I really do think gurren wasnt as great as everyone makes it out to be tho

(Also i more or less agrre with you)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
But yeah people are ****ing overdid it with TTGL just as they're overdoing it with Kill la Kill.
I get what you mean, I think.
i.e. Folks that watched KlK still judge things by appearances even when knowing better than to do that and also acting the part was the whole point of that show. (as far as I can tell anyway #bias)

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Wow I missed quite a bit last night.
So was Chillindude v Leffen really just as big of a washout as Brazil v Germany in 2014?

Top Bottom