• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kidneyjoe

Smash Cadet

I'm confused. Does this mean that the tournament would've been breaking the fire code even without all the other stuff that has happened?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

I'm confused. Does this mean that the tournament would've been breaking the fire code even without all the other stuff that has happened?
It means Alex strife was a **** head and didn't plan anything well

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

My speculation wasn't wrong after all.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Who cares about the original dub? Kai is the only DBZ that matters (ie fully watchable pacing) and the Ocean dub hasn't been released yet as far as I know.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
wow you're horrible at embedding tweets looking at that edit history LOL

it's
Code:
[media=twitter]numbers after the status part[/media]
in your case it'd look like
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Kai is the equivalent of covering a piece of **** with glitter

You just gotta own the **** and take it in stride

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
When I get xenoverse I won't be kid goku cuz of that dumb ***** in kai that voices gohan will be voicing him.

Neecko Senpai

Smash Rookie

My speculation wasn't wrong after all.
A good thing they caught it before anything devastating happened from the hype.
Kudos to the guy who hung his towel on the fire alarm i guess.

JOE!

Smash Hero
in summary:

**** apex 2016, lets make our own (with blackjack, hookers, PM, and no Hoo ha)

In seriousness:

Im having issues on the ledge, I just constantly have in mind that like, hop->Fair is the only logical thing to do as standing gets me grabbed, jumping gets me aerial'd, and rolling is... rolling lol. What do?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
in summary:

In seriousness:

Im having issues on the ledge, I just constantly have in mind that like, hop->Fair is the only logical thing to do as standing gets me grabbed, jumping gets me aerial'd, and rolling is... rolling lol. What do?
Ledge dashing is love.

Neecko Senpai

Smash Rookie
in summary:

In seriousness:

Who's you're character? Different characters have different ledge options.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
in summary:

In seriousness:

jump waveland on the stage

mix up between regular get up and rolls from ledge

just the ledge jump, they are really good in pm now and on many stages you can waveland onto the platforms from them

Or just wait

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
As in WD onto the ledge?

Idk, in my mind for some reason I always think that is unsafe if they are just like a short distance from the edge
Yeah, wd onto the stage. It carries invincibility if you do it fast enough after grabbing the edge. I dunno how good Zard's ledge dash is in particular though, the other solid option you have is ledge jumping in PM, which you can waveland from.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
Bleck I'm curious how you justify making fun of autism so much since you called out someone recently for using the word ********?

I'll give you a chance to explain yourself, but it seems rather hypocritical.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
don't worry, i don't actually associate you with her

that would be totally disrespectful to the amazonian space goddess
guys after that amount of #rekt, im in love with nixie (youre not 12 are you, otherwise i take that back. also give me your lunch money)

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Bleck I'm curious how you justify making fun of autism so much since you called out someone recently for using the word ********?

I'll give you a chance to explain yourself, but it seems rather hypocritical.
I'm not "making fun" of autism - I think that having a socially harmful personality as a result of an undiagnosed condition is a pretty sad thing, and when faced with behavior that's indicative of a presence on the autism spectrum I don't really think there's any reasonable response but to say, hey, you might have autism.

I often use the word "sperglord" to describe peeps with autism who for whatever reason have a legion of fans that enable their ****ty behavior (Mew2King), or "sperg" to describe people in the same boat but replace the legion of fans with a dysfunctional sense of community, and I understand that that's not necessarily a widespread perception of those words, so it's understandable that people will often be insulted - but basically the difference between someone saying someone is ******** and me saying you might have autism is that the former is someone just trying to insult someone's intelligence, whereas I'm saying like, hey, you should probably speak to a psychologist.

Top Bottom