• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
God, I need a new controller. My thumb is actually starting to blister b/c I press down so much (Falco why did you do this to me??) and the rubber part of my controller peeled off (Ebay why did you do this to me??). I feel like if I bought a new controller I wouldn't like it cause the lack of a rubber grip makes the control stick feel better, except when I can't platform drop because I'm cutting into my hand, or when I phantasm instead of shine because I'm avoiding the pain. I thought I could git good and just play through it, but I think it is impeding me.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
God, I need a new controller. My thumb is actually starting to blister b/c I press down so much (Falco why did you do this to me??) and the rubber part of my controller peeled off (Ebay why did you do this to me??). I feel like if I bought a new controller I wouldn't like it cause the lack of a rubber grip makes the control stick feel better, except when I can't platform drop because I'm cutting into my hand, or when I phantasm instead of shine because I'm avoiding the pain. I thought I could git good and just play through it, but I think it is impeding me.
you know you can replace the grip without just using a new controler, open it up and replace it.

also I have best new sig, confirmed

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm just gonna leave this here: http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/105916338157/korrasami-is-canon-you-can-celebrate-it-embrace

I know people wanted to think Tumblrinas were living a fantasy and making **** up that wasn't there (Tumblr is always wrong about everything right?)

Well turns out, the signs were there all along for us to find and some people were in denial, or just not good at reading body language and blushing I guess. :secretkpop:
watching the korra finale with my super rightwing family last week was really enjoyable. (My mother compares whatever main villian there is for whatever season or whatever to Obama, my family is crazy right-wing, on conspiracy theorist levels).

When Korrasami was confirmed canon they were dead silent, and just got up, it was wonderful.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
you know you can replace the grip without just using a new controler, open it up and replace it.

also I have best new sig, confirmed
Like 6 dollar plus shipping??? Nah, I'm just gonna wear leather gloves.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Once I said that all the panic over ebola is nothing, it can't spread easily, and that this is just the media being sensationalist. My family was like
"WHAT MADE YOU AN EXPERT?"
"Well I listened to the CDC's statement on how it can spread, and you need to be around a systemic person. When the people were on the plane or in the taxi they weren't systemic, so therefore it is highly unlikely that it spread to anyone else"
"WOW YOU ARE JUST A ****ING GENIUS, YOU SHOULD GO WORK FOR OBAMA IF YOU JUST KNOW EVERYTHING."

That was supposed to be insulting. It is even worse because my step dad is smart, but severely ignorant. When I watch CNN he gets mad because he thinks it has a severe liberal bias, CNN's bias is towards reporting on Malaysian flights 24/7, their liberal bias is actually weak.

I haven't told him that god isn't real yet, he might take that one poorly. For me I had a harder time thinking that Santa wasn't real. At least there was planted evidence in favor of his existence and the whole world was trying to falsify my beliefs (except world book encyclopedia MVP 2005) , furthermore Santa is at the very least a indisputably benevolent figure.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
watching the korra finale with my super rightwing family last week was really enjoyable. (My mother compares whatever main villian there is for whatever season or whatever to Obama, my family is crazy right-wing, on conspiracy theorist levels).

When Korrasami was confirmed canon they were dead silent, and just got up, it was wonderful.
My sympathies. Obama is putting us all in camps soon and building a death ray I bet.

I love though that after following the entire show, they got smacked in the face at the end and it shattered all their preconceived notions.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I need Xrd in my life but I don't have either console :/

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE RUINED BY MY STEALING OF UR WAIFU

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
lol thanks to whoever told me to set all of my d pad buttons to b now mashing is a breeze

also I really want to get into sim racing but I don't really want to spend the money on the startup costs blehhh which is like 200 (like not that much but more than I've probably spent on smash) and especially being in school paying that much money for something that I wouldn't even be able to play thaaat often.

like the 200 is basically 40 bucks for assetto corsa plus dlcs plus a solid 140 for a decent force feedback wheel and pedals blehhh why do grown up hobbies have to be so expensive guess I'll just play casual forza for the time being

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord
I haven't told him that god isn't real yet, he might take that one poorly.
Absolute disbelief is the same as absolute belief. If you think yourself smarter than your father, try framing it in an argument that doesn't just show your not as much of a biased absolutist as he is.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Like 6 dollar plus shipping??? Nah, I'm just gonna wear leather gloves.
My friend's controller's stick rubber is off, but he has one that is like this instead of jaggedy spiked broken edges. Is yours like this?
http://i.minus.com/jEhdzbUcna4eT.jpg
Lmao being on a non-smash fighter stream is too weird. It's like these people are another species.
It's always invigorating how you like work with someone for a few weeks then ask if they play smash, and then you both express how you've been in the Melee scene for years.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Lmao being on a non-smash fighter stream is too weird. It's like these people are another species.
Brah you get used to it. It was weird as first for me as well but you will get assimilated soon enough depending on the scene for the game.
I need Xrd in my life but I don't have either console :/

It's on PS3 and PS4 sir but dang that sucks.
I'm just gonna leave this here: http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/105916338157/korrasami-is-canon-you-can-celebrate-it-embrace

I know people wanted to think Tumblrinas were living a fantasy and making **** up that wasn't there (Tumblr is always wrong about everything right?)

Well turns out, the signs were there all along for us to find and some people were in denial, or just not good at reading body language and blushing I guess. :secretkpop:

I actually like Asami as one of my favorite characters in LOK and hearing this I'm not even mad at all. LMAO grats to the creator telling folks to hold dat.

It annoys me so much when I see a Slayer using Dandy Step in neutral or after a blockstring every five seconds and getting counter hit for it. Just stop pressing buttons for crissake.
It's probably old ass habbits or something but that's still terrible. I'm still working on my Slayer so I will have to keep this in mind alot.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Is mech serious though? I feel like he might be facetious.
That you're not sure which I am at any given time means that my continued attempts at a fine balance of both has been successful.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE RUINED BY MY STEALING OF UR WAIFU
Then it's only fitting that you prepare to wish you had just been killed on the spot when you fail, yes?
( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Not the famous light novel series, nor the Guilty Gear character?
Pfffffft.

/joke

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
what's your favorite cereal

I like ****ing love Cracklin' Oat Bran
I love all cereal. Gimme a bowl of rice Chex, Honeycombs, Cocoa Pebbles. Hell, give me a nice big bowl of two scooped raisan bran crunch.

1411247899813.gif

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Frosted flakes, or anything with honey. I dont really have a sweet tooth, but I love sugary cereals for some reason.

Top Bottom