• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Phase 1 of my quest to get guilty gear xrd is complete. Got hours again at work, have a huge stack of games to sell.
Like Path of Radiance is going for 60 at the lowest, and radiant dawn I can sell for like 45. Plus other games I can cover the cost of the ps3 and game pretty easy with some of my savings I can tap into
then I just need like, two paychecks to buy a stick, or one paycheck plus potential Christmas money

Soooonnnn arcsystems, soon you will be mine.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Phase 1 of my quest to get guilty gear xrd is complete. Got hours again at work, have a huge stack of games to sell.
Like Path of Radiance is going for 60 at the lowest, and radiant dawn I can sell for like 45. Plus other games I can cover the cost of the ps3 and game pretty easy with some of my savings I can tap into
then I just need like, two paychecks to buy a stick, or one paycheck plus potential Christmas money

Ughh Radiant Dawn dude I would love to buy that from you but I would need to see how much money I will have after paying bills and such this Friday. I would also have to get a Paypal set up or something.

Also have this tie you over for a little while. Praisebe.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Amazing Mirror's fairly good. I prefer Super Star or Triple Deluxe myself.
Triple Deluxe was an awful Kirby game. There was literally no challenge and the hypernova sections ruined the game even more for me.

Plus they made it slow as ****, like damn. You're supposed to blaze through levels in Kirby, not stroll through like nothing's happening

Lizalfos

Smash Master

Yes, capitalism, it's working.
AhahahaMUAAHAH

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh, so you just use them? And when they don't fulfill your needs anymore you just throw them out like garbage?

I bet you don't even pick your competitive Pokemon based on the love you share.

PoTheDragonSlayer

Smash Cadet
& yall were asking why puff didn't get buffs lmao
I still think it would be nice if Puff had her sing reworked into something else entirely, and give one of her taunts the sing ability to still keep the not viable, but dis-respectable move intact, just like what happened to Ganon's warlock punch.

*this was not my suggestion by the way*

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Triple Deluxe was an awful Kirby game. There was literally no challenge and the hypernova sections ruined the game even more for me.

Plus they made it slow as ****, like damn. You're supposed to blaze through levels in Kirby, not stroll through like nothing's happening
I liked Dedede Tour and Trve Arena. They both had a decent challenge to them, Trve Arena more than Dedede Tour. That and Kirby Fighters was good for what it was and was the ******** brother to Smash Bros. Overall it was an entertaining buy.

**** the keychains though. **** them in the ass.

Top Bottom