• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
So with 3.5, all I have to do is do an update and not have to download a file and put it in my SD card, right?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
While we're waiting, could the PMDT give us answers to some questions about 3.5 that we'll find out by tonight anyway?

Does All-Star Vs have an interface now or do you still have to keep track of the characters manually?

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else been here almost 12 hours?
I've been waiting at the library since around 11. It is now about to be 6 PM.

You know, the longer I wait for this, the more aware I become that I have no real life to get back to. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone else been here almost 12 hours?
Woke up about an hour ago and decided to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom I remembered that the update was being released some unspecified time today. Then I get on to see everyone still waiting...

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
PM updates the same way I hand in my homework assignments.

teach: you had all year to complete this assignment

me: the due date is today

teach: it's almost midnight

me: Kappa

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Are the patch notes not up anywhere yet? I'd at least like to read stuff while I wait.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I probably sound really stupid asking this but is the update going to be on the Project M start menu or am I going to have to replace it on my SD card?

Edit: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
You could download 3.5 via the in game downloader.

If it was available to do so. rip.

Last edited:

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
You could download 3.5 via the in game downloader.

If it was available to do so. rip
Yeah, that's what I thought. With the Nintendo Wi-Fi servers dead, you can't use that option. Unless PMDT is on the new player servers or something?

I'm just gonna download it and replace it. No biggie.

I've been watching this. And crying.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Choice Scarf

I see you lurking over there. What's wrong? Afraid to make a post because you won't be able to make another post different from it afterwards? ¦(

...God, I'm so bored. ¦D;

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Raise your hand if you've never played Animal Crossing New Leaf but you're putting Bubblegum K.K. on Smashville specifically because you heard it in Smash 4.

Top Bottom