• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Why the hell would they make clone characters dlc? Also, why aren't Twitch emotes available on SWF? :kreygasm: should work, dammit!

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
After MK was announced to return, I no longer cared for announcements for Smash 4

Unless it was Bandanna Dee, but what are the odds of that happening?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Mashed Potato Samurai, whyyyy

DLC, really? I doubt it, but I wouldn't put it past nintendo. Every other company does it out the wazoo

The chudat chronicles aren't that bad, I mean some things are really personal. Its interesting though, and there are some good quotes in there.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Chillin's approach to the ICs matchup is really interesting

Shine>shine>shine>shine spike Nana
Upsmash Popo

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Chillin's approach to the ICs matchup is really interesting

Shine>shine>shine>shine spike Nana
Upsmash Popo
Thats the fox/IC's MU in a nut shell. Dair>shine to seperate, gimp which ever IC gets knocked off stage. Not feeling confident? laser camp or DD camp on the top platform, IC's can't do much to that either. Ban yoshi's or FD, 70/30 MU.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Its cuz Wobbles does crazy **** like this to set up wobbles, and styles super hard in general

Nintendude has really good set-ups/positional control, I love watching his IC's because of it. Just most people don't watch it for that, stream monsters glaze over until a punish game starts and thus wobbling salt >.>

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Everybody hates Juggleguy for banning wobbling
Everybody then
when someone gets wobbled

We desperately need some of the twitch emotes, plox.

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
I left my Wii with a friend over the summer due to travelling, so I haven't been able to play PM in months and it's seriously killing me.

Send help I'm dying

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I love usernames like that. Thankfully, twitch is loaded with them. All dem variations of emp_p4k_lol_m2k

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
The chu chronicles was one of the first experiences I had with trying to understand a person with schizophrenia. It honestly scared the **** out of me because of how different he seemed (on the outside) from a neighborhood girl I knew who also had it. I saw it basically destroy her life growing up, so seeing a glimpse of the kind of thoughts and struggles she may have had really made me question how the **** schizophrenics continue to live.

I joke about it now, but I still don't know how they do it.
...Tragically, they usually don't.

I'm not even hyped about smash 4 character reveals, is that sad?
No.
It's far better to wait for something to come out, and not be on the maker's hand and foot/hype at the expense of being reasonable, like a lot of people here are for Sm4sh.

A fair amount of those sorts here are not past their teens yet, so that is only fitting.

What are we supposed to interpret out of these grainy images
A pathetic troll attempt that few have been convinced by, rightly so.

It was weak.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
It's like leakers think that taking ****ty pics with ****ty cameras is gonna make their stuff look more legit and authentic.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
ICs are literally the most unique character in the game. I'd be pretty begotched if they got axed.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Even after front-paging fakes to generate discussion, Smashboards still has more journalistic integrity today than Kotaku, Reddit and the remaining 5 Guys Burgers and Fries corruption scandal.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
The only scandal applying to 5 Guys is that it's not more prevalent as a franchise.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Just a reminder, leaker said that DLC characters include:
Lucas, wolf, chorus men, ice climbers, snake.
And another reminder is that the leaker never mentioned that its the full roster or the full list of DLC characters

Top Bottom