• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
that giga bowser moonwalk was pretty goofy. looked like a dog trying to scratch its butt on the carpet

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The thing is I think the technique if done really good can make nearly all of the characters moonwalk, I got close to going across the stage with Wolf (Falco and Fox were a bit easier) but I can't tell if characters like Marth/ZSS/Ike are impossible or not.

Time to switch to ..Opera right?

Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
The thing is I think the technique if done really good can make nearly all of the characters moonwalk, I got close to going across the stage with Wolf (Falco and Fox were a bit easier) but I can't tell if characters like Marth/ZSS/Ike are impossible or not.

Time to switch to ..Opera right?
No plugins, no toolbars, Firefox only, Final Destination!

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Does this mean that someone from japan is going to do well with Internet Explorer and make us all re-evaluate its place on the tier list?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The Counter SFX sound sexy as ****. I also love that high KB moves have that lightning effect.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Every morning I send Nintendo an email threatening to sue them unless they release Katawa Shoujo 2 KS3.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
guys what stage would enter sandman fit best on? i was thinking final destination but i already have symphony x on there soooo

also while im at it what about angry again? pokemon stadium 2 or

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Any stage that Enter Sandman would work on would be better suited with a better Metallica song.

That said, I'd say FD and FoD would work.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I figured out how to make ganon viable
\

He just needs a charging clothes line with infinite armor

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
if theres a better one, could you link me to it? my metallica repertoire is pretty limited atm

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Every morning I send Nintendo an email threatening to sue them unless they release Katawa Shoujo 2 KS3.
...Nintendo didn't even make KS.

Bad jokes pls

Why are we censoring damn
Good question.
It's not like we have anyone too young to see it.

So If I injected a VERY VERY VERY small amount of venom into my blood, would I eventually become immune?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridatism
It DOES actually work, but do your research.

How come the real cobras are ****ies, but the Gi JOE cobras ain't?
Because fiction = / = reality.
Simple as that.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TelevisionIsTryingToKillUs

red9rd

Smash Ace
I found an awesome pokemon drinking game for android devices. I can link the download if its cool with the mods

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I need to learn the Lucas vs Marth matchup because I get knocked out of every tourney since Marth ****s Lucas up.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
speaking of marth, why the **** does nintendo keep insisting on making him look more and more like a girl

before it was debatable, now in ssb4 he is 100% female

make him look more like his shadow dragon artwork build, not twiggy arms mctranny

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Because Japan thinks men that look like women are cool, and that men with muscle mass look like disgusting gorillas.

How a country with such Hyrule-tier taste has made so many neat-o things (primarily, Nintendo) is beyond me.

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
i dont even want marth to have insane muscle mass like ike, i just want him to look like he has testosterone and actually underwent martial arts training

just give him a better defined jawline, broader shoulders, and make him look toned, problem solved

iunno im just ****ting ideas

Last edited:
Top Bottom