• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
weak, Giovanni made his pokemon kill several magmar in the pokemon manga

Oro?!

Smash Hero
So since the Roy demonstration didn't happen due to time constraints, would it be possible to move that to UMSmash's secondary stream since its just friendlies right now?
The demo was going to be me playing Roy vs Strong Bad's M2. We did that later in the day for fun since we couldn't on the main stage due to time constraints. We recorded it on JCaesar's setup.

JOE!

Smash Hero
still hoping/waiting for a project m original character
PMBR, you have the guts for that right?
my bets are still for plusle and minun, that would be neat, having a hard time figuring out who else to include that would make sense tho
Alakadoof

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
This still hasn't really sunk in. My mind's still blown. =)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yo I still just want Yoshi. I'll probably pick up Mewtwo if he still doesn't make it, tho. I played around with him a lot in Melee, and he looks pretty hype.

vanhuynh16

Smash Cadet
The demo was going to be me playing Roy vs Strong Bad's M2. We did that later in the day for fun since we couldn't on the main stage due to time constraints. We recorded it on JCaesar's setup.
Can't wait until JCeaser uploads it onto youtube!

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
Won't that get into the controller and lead to complications?

Just apply it to your hands, rub it in real good, and wipe it off with a towel or something. Baby powder practically prevents moisture from happening. I use it for so many different games it's unreal. Smash, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, ITG(in my shoes and on the button platform). Foreal tho, stock up

Rikana

Smash Champion
Did he help with the changes?
There was a combination of Taj's suggestions and some of the development team's ideas. So yes, he did help with some changes. If only you were able to see the inner child brought to life when he was playing.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
3.0 is looking like the second best version of PM other than the final release. Honestly beyond the full release, I'm not sure how much better PM can get after 3.0. Good ****.

Rikana

Smash Champion
There is always room for engine/mechanic breakthroughs and updates. Its not as exciting because it only appeals to competitive play but still good nonetheless. Character development always brings the best in people (or worse - refering to the comment section of our Mewtwo trailer. Some people are just very unappreciative)

MVP

Smash Ace
I just had a thought, Mewtwo combined with the alt costume engine! we could armored mewtwo and more!!!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
People disliked the Mewtwo trailer? O_O What?

Once Roy is officially playable in a new version of P:M, my Melee disc will finally be able to rest forever.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Once Roy is officially playable in a new version of P:M, my Melee disc will finally be able to rest forever.
It's not that they disliked the trailer. They're just ******** at us because we made Mewtwo and Roy before finishing Samus, Yoshi, and rest.

It's really silly because they don't even have an inkling of a clue on how the development process goes and how much a pain in the ass the missing characters really are lolol.

red9rd

Smash Ace

Your tag is missing something. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it needs a little more Groose.

MVP

Smash Ace

once samus for me lol

EDIT: but in all retrospect, i'm glad mewtwo and roy were added before. Cause we didn't know if they were going to be added, but samus, yoshi, and the rest we all know will eventually be done. Props PMBR.. props doesn't give justice to what you guys have done. no amount of words can

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
once samus for me lol

EDIT: but in all retrospect, i'm glad mewtwo and roy were added before. Cause we didn't know if they were going to be added, but samus, yoshi, and the rest we all know will eventually be done. Props PMBR.. props doesn't give justice to what you guys have done. no amount of words can

That's okay. We take check, cash, and PayPal.

Kappa

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
It's not that they disliked the trailer. They're just *****ing at us because we made Mewtwo and Roy before finishing Samus, Yoshi, and rest.

It's really silly because they don't even have an inkling of a clue on how the development process goes and how much a pain in the *** the missing characters really are lolol.

Well that's ridiculous. :p
They should know Samus and Yoshi will come eventually anyway. Roy and Mewtwo are really special cases.
I'm a Samus main myself in all SSB games, and still I'm seriously hyped for this. I can wait some more if more surprises of THIS caliber are heading our way. (BTW, no pressure if this is it, I couldn't be any happier)

I do look forward to the future to that Turbo Tuesday Samus trailer, though. XD

once samus for me lol

Don't know who Groose is, but Pilotwings 64's GOOSE is there. :DNinja'd

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lets see if I did this right :p

:mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm:

Edit: Hype.

Top Bottom