• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
hey why does meta knight keep going off the right edge when I grab it that's a bit-- oh no.
analog stick nooooo you were my pal

B.W.

Smash Champion
Crew battle drinking game.

Everytime a crew loses a stock, everyone in that crew has to take a drink.

10 v 10 crew battle's 10th player is gonna suck at this game.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I liked what SB and I did more. Trying not to SD while drinking is pretty ****ing hard lmao.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero

Do you know how drinking games work? The winning side is the one that drinks so that eventually they're too drunk to play as well. That's how drunk Mario Kart works.

Full round of Rumchatas for everyone!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Shots every time I SD was THE WORST. Especially since I had at least 2 more beers than Hylian did before we started lmao.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
aaaagh why are official controllers 50 bucks a pop

I'm real tempted to go with these shadier almost-replica controllers but I don't want a controller that breaks after a week of use

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
well fukem, if I'm shoving 50 dollars down someone's throat, I'm doing it for something fancy. I'm paying someone to custom mod something

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I found mine in a pawn shop too. It is in good quality. I advise against those second hand controllers. Terrible quality.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I liked what SB and I did more. Trying not to SD while drinking is pretty ****ing hard lmao.

Then you cannot be a true knight. Drunk melee or probably P:M is insane, things appear to go muchhh faster. lol. The fun is that you are always going in, not giving a **** even off-stage.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
A true Warrior goes HAM on the Meatloaf

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Looks like her foot is bonded like the Chinese use to do house-wives, was that on purpose?
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/OddPics/Bound.html

I'm also a fan if you'd make the backside more luscious

Also if anyone wants the best DnB music mixes ever all combined I uploaded most of mine (I share the account with a brony, I'm not a brony)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ad7hbmh31oqd9

Good starters are Lunch005, Different kind of Masochist, Some more love, winter mix. Complex vibes too

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'd stick my Ocarina in her Temple, if you know what I mean

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Looks like her foot is bonded like the Chinese use to do house-wives, was that on purpose?
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/OddPics/Bound.html

I'm also a fan if you'd make the backside more luscious

Also if anyone wants the best DnB music mixes ever all combined I uploaded most of mine
http://www.mediafire.com/?ad7hbmh31oqd9

Good starters are Lunch005, Different kind of Masochist, Some more love, winter mix.
I draw feet and hands on the smaller side, and thanks for the feedback. I made her rump a little small since she's supposed to be lean, but it could be a little meatier I guess.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Today was my first time playing 2.6 for real, and I have to say that Wario feels kind of... incomplete... A lot of his moves feel weaker and things that I thought should work weren't working anymore. I started playing him the same way that I did in 2.5 but I was having much more difficulty doing the same basic things. I already knew that they reduced the range on his dsmash, but it's almost impossible to edgeguard with it now or follow up after a throw. And my initial thoughts on his shrunken aerial side-B remain after playing it in a competitive human setting: it's like he has no recovery at all. Were some of his other moves besides for those 2 actually "tweaked" in a negative fashion? It seemed like he didn't hit as hard as I was used to.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Today was my first time playing 2.6 for real, and I have to say that Wario feels kind of... incomplete... A lot of his moves feel weaker and things that I thought should work weren't working anymore. I started playing him the same way that I did in 2.5 but I was having much more difficulty doing the same basic things. I already knew that they reduced the range on his dsmash, but it's almost impossible to edgeguard with it now or follow up after a throw. And my initial thoughts on his shrunken aerial side-B remain after playing it in a competitive human setting: it's like he has no recovery at all. Were some of his other moves besides for those 2 actually "tweaked" in a negative fashion? It seemed like he didn't hit as hard as I was used to.

Don't be sad, friend. We will play more and you can figure it out. I thought you were doing really well with some of your tech chases. There was one sequence in particular where you got a good 60% or something on me. With that said, people like Reflex play a very safe and strong Wario, and it isn't as centralized on fb or dsmash.

Reflecting on it, I don't think you edge guarded me with a backair once and rarely jumped off to edge guard me (despite Wario's fast horizontal movement). I think you still have a lot of unexplored options, which should be very exciting! Thanks for the games, bud.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Meanwhile DK gets to keep a down B that reaches half way across the stage, groundspikes, has infinite followups, and covers all tech options automatically.
Yeah its range wasn't reduced by around 30% in 2.6 or anything

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm having dios mios booter problems. I'm using an SD card and I've installed the Dios Mios Lite 2.10 wad using a wad manager, but when I try to select a game on the Dios Mios booter I get redirected to the Wii Menu. Can someone help me with this?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
DK's down b nerf, while necessary, totally hurt a LOT of my approaching against spacies, which makes the matchup even harder. Funny thing is, its a GOOD change, it should happen, its a smart design decision. And yet, other smart design decisions elude us because of whiny little kids freaking out at any little subtle change.
Yup, talking about spacies.

OMG you don't have invincibility on your frame 1 jump cancellable move that sets you up for gimps and easy death combos, grabs, and the best, most ridiculous shield pressure in the game!? By all means throw a little whiny baby tantrum about it and quit the game and call it janky, gimmicky, whatever.
Jeez, remember how people reacted to the very smart design decision that was altering Sheik's throws?

Meanwhile, look at me reacting to DK's down b change.

There's an obvious difference in maturity and love for the game here. And its pretty damn easy to see. And people need to ****ing grow up.
I'm talking to you, scrubby ass maryland. Little children. Sorry you can't win your own tournaments when out-of-staters show up, but maybe learning how to deal with change is step 1.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
None of the MD Melee players who disagreed with the spacie changes read this thread. If you wanna try calling them out, you might wanna try it somewhere where they can see it. Unless you don't actually want them to see it.

Top Bottom