• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I don't know what I would do without this game. I played Melee with my brothers, free for alls, broken items on high on Temple, and got Brawl, started playing competitively for about two years, got this game in November (Transitioned to 3.0 in December of course) and have pretty much doubled my skill. I could've easily done the same thing with Melee, but I had no way of getting it, since I eventually lost the disc and had no money to buy a new one. The free download solved that problem.

Just wanna say, PMBR, thank you. People, including myself sometime give you alot of ****, but that hardly matters. You've brought forth something awesome.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's very stylish, props to Garchomp7 for creating something so beautiful.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be back in a day.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
No guys 2002 is the best year of html website design.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey, guys I think this is the legit April 1st post by Sakurai.

"This may look like a side-scrolling action game, but it's actually one of the stages."

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
I still haven't seen this anime. I've been meaning to get around to it, but I'm too lazy to actually watch things.

I'd much rather read, but reading it just wouldn't have the same effect.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I should have super banned @ Garchomp7 Garchomp7 while he was logged in to lock him out of his admin account

edit wait I've been trolled so hard

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I like the color scheme, but it doesn't seem to be functioning. A lot of **** is overlapping, and some of the buttons don't work. I dunno how well it works for you guys, but I'm using Firefox and it's all screwy.

I know it's like, an April Fool's joke, and we're supposed to be like, "Wahhh, why did they change the boards again?! Is it gonna be like this forever? It's ugly as ****, fix it guys! I don't understand April 1st traditions!" but it actually doesn't function.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
If the blue bars were a tad lighter like the blue lettering, I might dig the Super Mario Bros. ice world theme.

It's the blue death on the front page that truly should be avoided.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

Crying right now.
You have no idea how long I waited for semi-relevance in this.

The discovery of gravitational waves both indicating that gravity has a quantum origin and supporting the inflationary model of the universe
And massive steps towards viable breakeven in nuclear fusion power.
http://arstechnica.com/science/2014...entists-get-more-energy-out-than-fuel-put-in/

Falco is scumminess incarnate, Falco is god of scumbags, the scummy based god.
Screw you Debased God. Tch.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Ok, I know your going for the whole "futuristic" look, but since neither of us can see into the future I think it's safe to assume that the alert and convo icons will still work twelve years from now in 2002, so please fix them.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Click your name at the top, relax.

I want to see that Mech liked my posts as much as the next guy, but you'll live.
But that's the problem (for me at least). When I click on my name, it always sends me to my profile page instead of the dropdown that should appear.

Top Bottom