• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
he means he was born underneath the astrological sign of cancer

which, is not bad
and to claim that all is bad is being really unfair to that poor crab imo

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
oh hey i completely forgot to post periodically in this thread so it stayed watched and notifying me rip lmao

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So Persona 5 was an amazing game. Like holy ****. It actually feels like its been a long time since I've had a game made me feel this complete after playing it.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Did you get your Smashbox? How's the Smashbox going?
Yes and it's wonderful
my execution is still more fluid and intuitive on GCC but that will change with more practice
things like slow drift, partial jump speeds, occasionally even just standing turnarounds, are hard to implement in real-time as simple as they should be otherwise
but re-learning for perfect wavedash angles, perfect up-b angles, etc, and better hand comfort, plus a compatible controller for every game, is totally worth it

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i fuccin miss PMS days

all i do is dream about eatin my waifu's booty and complaining on the internet about nothing to do

carry me into the permanent sleep

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
quick update

Yung Mei Yung Mei was following me around evo

he watched me body my PM round 1 so badly that instead of asking me to money match he just handed me 2 grand and flushed his waifu pillows down the toilet

then we went drinking and he couldn't hold any liquor

doing @Grey Belnades proud

Top Bottom