• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU7Ws-vzuVo

For whoever gets Echoes when it comes out, I highly recommend you do not get the DLC, its even worse then how Awakening handled it, which is saying something.
Insert Awakening with Fates then you have something especially since U.S and EU still never got all the maps. Overalll your right tho and Echoes SOV is gooed has some faults but good and feels great playing a FE game with meat and bones of a story without waifu nonsense again.

Also hello again PMS.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm kinda confused about what you are trying to say
Sorry about that I was in a small rush when I was posted that but I was referring to IS and Treehouse not translating and releasing the Nohrian/ Hoshidian festival of bonds DLC for U.S & EU. In terms of price tho the DLC for SOV is suspect af and the video was spot on about it and I'm hate missing out on everything in a game.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I don't play as much as I should to actually improve, but I still enjoy the game a ton. Figured with Rev 2 actually releasing around the same time as the PS3/4 version, I should really take the time to learn the game. New game, everyone is learning something, just seems like the right time to hop in.

A couple of us over in my Discord play, so if you're ever looking for others, lemme know.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey guys, what's up? Anything happening around here? =D

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Gonna be riding from Florida to Michigan (Ft Myers > Detroit) at the start of July. Anything that people would recommend checking out? Especially anything to do with Chinese and Japanese stuff as well as synthesizers and audio electronics.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Gonna be riding from Florida to Michigan (Ft Myers > Detroit) at the start of July. Anything that people would recommend checking out? Especially anything to do with Chinese and Japanese stuff as well as synthesizers and audio electronics.
Grab a chicken tender pub sub before you leave.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
If you're playing Ky, then you're playing Ky right.

-HOPE-

Also, if you're still particularly new and wanting to get a good start, I suggest Guilty Gear Crash Course.
Nah, I'm playing Millia.

It's a bad habit, but if it works, it works.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Ky 6H = "merely" good my butt. It's wicked for post-knockdown setups, forces crouching state on hit for some pretty heavy combos, and is +15 on block to boot. Which is pretty tame for a move God's Gift.

...This game...

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Ky 6H = "merely" good my butt. It's wicked for post-knockdown setups, forces crouching state on hit for some pretty heavy combos, and is +15 on block to boot. Which is pretty tame for a move God's Gift.

...This game...
Plus eleven, actually. Plus fifteen was Rev1.

'Merely' good speaks more to Milia's 6H being goddamn brilliant.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Sol's 6H is pretty nasty on counter-hit in particular. ...I think its startup is also a little faster in Rev 2.

Top Bottom