• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nguz95

Smash Lord
this is why the only shonen I will ever watch is Soul Eater because I want to watch a show that ends, not a show that just keeps dragging itself across the floor.
Soul Eater was amazing! Too bad they had to make the story really different from the Manga to keep it short though...

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
the only good anime is cowboy bebop

also when dubbed, b/c the main character VA is flawless and the westernization helps b/c all you need to do in an anime based on a jazz/space, explicitly american theme is to just clear up some mishaps that western viewers would easily catch

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
..time to watch this show I guess
do yourself a favor and read the books
not to take credit away from the show, which has been done very well, but it still can't compare to the original material imo

also **** Daenerys
Stannis for life
and **** having to wait for Winds of Winter to come out

Nguz95

Smash Lord
the only good anime is cowboy bebop

also when dubbed, b/c the main character VA is flawless and the westernization helps b/c all you need to do in an anime based on a jazz/space, explicitly american theme is to just clear up some mishaps that western viewers would easily catch
Samurai Champloo is better (That's probably just me though).

TreK

Is "that guy"
How long is cowboy bebop ? I've got like zero free time so it's hard for me to get back into animes.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Also the movie which is pretty good... I'm still wondering if there is ever going to be another movie a few years ago read that there were some talks about it, Live-action (I think this one was a prank) and I think there was an animated one too.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Speaking of Bebop, did anyone watch Space Dandy? Did it get better because that first episode was...something.
The second episode pretty much shrugged off the whole dying off at the end of the first episode like not even hint at it. Second Episode was OK in my book cause it was all about hunting down a godlike ramen shop owner.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I've got high hopes for Space Dandy. I kinda fear that a lot of the show is going to be lost in translation, but this is after only seeing one episode. Was the second episode good and does anyone know where I can watch it?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Don't get mad, get glad.

EDIT: Also on the talk about Space Dandy is the fact it has this overhype factor to it and it has to live up to because of the legacy of Cowboy Bebop that is all.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Oh, trust me, I'm not mad. I love anime/manga myself. XD

It's just that I don't watch many, and if it's not named Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, Wolf's Rain, FMA, Ginga, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Inuyasha, or DBZ, I probably don't know much and/or care about it

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
What upsets do you think will occur in melee or pm at apex?
A complete noob with a wiimote and nunchuk will beat M2K in grand finals from loser's bracket, 4-stocking him in every match.

EDIT: :D if you do the giga bowser trick with Ice Climbers, you get SOPO! I claim creative rights for the idea because I have been saying they should do this since 2.6

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So, I just payed 250 dollars for a ticket for going 10 over on the interstate. I had to return my only christmas gift for 140, use 55 more dollars in cash i got for xmas, and 55 more dollars I already had for it. Don't have a job currently. I was planning on returning the 140 speaker I got for a better-suited-to-me-stereo, and the rest of that was supposed to be tournament money. So yeah people, remember, it's illegal not to have cruise control
or at least, illegal by proxy
especially if cops wait downhill for you and you happen to have actually relaxed while driving, for once and your cruise control isn't keeping you at 83 instead of 85
man **** this ****
at least i can afford to drive down to baton rouge once more...

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
You can get ticketed in one of the nearby neighborhoods for going 1 over. I ****ing hate suburb police.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Top 8 will be a Roy, Mewtwo, Any Space Animal, Mario and everything else is up for grabs. Top 32 Will be Swamped with Roy's as well calling it now.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
So, I just payed 250 dollars for a ticket for going 10 over on the interstate. I had to return my only christmas gift for 140, use 55 more dollars in cash i got for xmas, and 55 more dollars I already had for it. Don't have a job currently. I was planning on returning the 140 speaker I got for a better-suited-to-me-stereo, and the rest of that was supposed to be tournament money. So yeah people, remember, it's illegal not to have cruise control
or at least, illegal by proxy
especially if cops wait downhill for you and you happen to have actually relaxed while driving, for once and your cruise control isn't keeping you at 83 instead of 85
man **** this ****
at least i can afford to drive down to baton rouge once more...
Lol, I was driving with my friends once, and we were baked out of are minds and driving over the speed limit. The cop pulled is over and asked for my license, but I had left it in the cabin so I said I don't have it, and I was ****ting bricks because the entire car smelled like weed. He just said to be careful and watch the speed limit, and then he just left.

You know I was going to try and pull like a life lesson or something out of our driving stories but i got nothin lol.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Olimar needs like, weak sourspot hitboxes on his swinging arm/throwing arm on all/most of his animations, active regardless of whether he has a pikmin on him. I seriously hope he gets some big design changes next time a big update comes around.
Also when are new characters being added P:MBR
Sukapon pls
isaac and saki mite b cool
ridley is still too big
pichu is still too small
wrong thread

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
banking on an eli top 8 (assuming he doesn't go dumb characters against players) (jk all the characters he plays are dumb <3)

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
more than likely: amsa rolls through melee veteran characters, then he ends up fighting an ivy or s/t and ends with a ruined day

Top Bottom