• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Yeah I'm not quite sure how it's going to go down for my future prospects. I have to meet with the lady who sent me the e-mail, but I can only do that next monday.

Do your homework kids, don't be a huge disappointment and waste of money to your parents.

Life

Smash Hero
You're sure it's legit? "Good enough grades to pass but we're going to arbitrarily not give you your degree/let you continue taking classes" sounds incredibly sketchy.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Well my grades are good enough to pass in each course individually, but just passing by the skin of your teeth in all your classes seemingly doesn't go over very well... I need a 2.0 GPA to have my degree, so individual course grades can go lower than that but I have to have grades to pull it up. Which wouldn't have been a problem had I not been literally trash. Had I kept a GPA above 1.7 at least, they would have put me on probation.

Wish I could just go back in time and kick myself in the head.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
you guys are weird.
It's like the all weird nerd club here.

What gave off that impression? haha
Glasses + long hair combo. It just has that older vibe. I got it when I had long hair in high school. People would tell me I looked like I was mid to late twenties.

Waifus grow up with you
Believe in your dreams

EDIT: Or not too hard
Just learned I was expelled from my degree because my grades suck
Wasn't aware that was a thing, as long as I passed...
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE WAIFUS AND WATCH ANIME?!

If you had taken the path of looking really really strong, while living the 3 Sacred Oaths, watching honest American wrestling, and reading pure American comic books like I have been doing, you'd have a GPA of 3.74 with one of your professsors/coordinator for the honors society you're planning to start on campus, pushing you to pursue a Masters or PhD.

Now you pay the price for your folly...Take heed of my warnings my children. Renounce anime and waifus because that **** is dumb yo.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Bachelor's. Criminal Justice.
lol enforcing laws
sperglord
retroactively realized that
Watch out, Grey's here pretend like you care about laws. -Uh yeah, better burn a copy from your legally acquired disk, somehow legally without modding anything, then destroy the original copy so you don't break your EULA. How will you read the Wii disk, which is proprietary, legally? Maybe you should get a research grant. okIthinkHesGone

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
lol enforcing laws
sperglord

Watch out, Grey's here pretend like you care about laws. -Uh yeah, better burn a copy from your legally acquired disk, somehow legally without modding anything, then destroy the original copy so you don't break your EULA. How will you read the Wii disk, which is proprietary, legally? Maybe you should get a research grant. okIthinkHesGone
*Isn't sure he's gone*
CEASE AND DESISTS ARE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIING

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
**** nintendo google it and steal from them, they're an awful company that doesn't deserve a penny

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
lol enforcing laws
sperglord

*Isn't sure he's gone*
CEASE AND DESISTS ARE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIING
I have a lawyer idgaf
Well I hope you law abiding citizens stay safe tonight. You never what dirtbags are out these nights.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
image.jpeg
Tfw work 14.5 hr shift because your coworkers are dumbasses

Tfw get home at 12am and your deaf dog is losing his **** but you cant tell him to shut up cuz he's fkn deaf

Kill me pls

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Well my grades are good enough to pass in each course individually, but just passing by the skin of your teeth in all your classes seemingly doesn't go over very well... I need a 2.0 GPA to have my degree, so individual course grades can go lower than that but I have to have grades to pull it up. Which wouldn't have been a problem had I not been literally trash. Had I kept a GPA above 1.7 at least, they would have put me on probation.

Wish I could just go back in time and kick myself in the head.
So in short you passed with failing grades ? I want to be surprised but this is the Canadian educational system we're talking about.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Better to fail now than to fail later, when all the obligations/responsibilities that you have come crashing down around your head.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
****ING FINALLY! Pokemon XYZ 32 is out! Took ****ing forever. Especially with no episode last week.

Gonna go drown in feels with Assassination Classroom's final episode and then cheer myself up with Pokemon afterwards.

KALOS LEAGUE HYYYYPE~!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So I just bought myself a PS4 + Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3.

Yaaaay.

But before I set it up and play them I have to go through all of ZTD, so far it been living up to the first 2 game spectacularly well.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
****ING FINALLY! Pokemon XYZ 32 is out! Took ****ing forever. Especially with no episode last week.

Gonna go drown in feels with Assassination Classroom's final episode and then cheer myself up with Pokemon afterwards.

KALOS LEAGUE HYYYYPE~!
Why the hell is greninja throwing a destructo disc?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why the hell is greninja throwing a destructo disc?
New super-powered version of it's Water Shuriken due to it's fully completed Ash-Greninja form. The episode this happens in hasn't come up just yet, so I'll have a full answer when it does a little later. ¦D

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Thats not the deaf one

But still no idea why he decided to crawl between those chairs and trash can
Your dog looks old.

Definitely take him to the vet if he keeps doing that, there might be a bigger problem going on. Dogs will instinctively den or hide themselves when they're in pain to avoid being seen vulnerable. I went through the same thing with my eldest dog before he passed.

Top Bottom