• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Thanks for all the suggestions, boyos!

MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY Monster was actually fantastic. Any of your suggestions take a similar grounded tone in a setting that's maybe a bit more interesting than Mid-90's Anywhere, Europe?

Haibane Renmei-d me want to cut off my own eyelids and replace them with caps made of a mithril/adamantium alloy. It was a long time ago, though, so maybe I'd appreciate something like that more now.

You seen Baccano!!! yet famalam? If not, do that.
Tried starting it 3 goddamn times and it never stuck. No idea why. I may be down for a 4th try at some point.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Out of the ones I said, I think that the only one on there that's as...realistic as Monster is Legend of Galactic Heroes.

Player -0

Smash Hero
What's considered trope-y and stuff?

Just checked my bookmarks and I need to made a solid list of all the anime I've watched.

Some random stuff that I've watched: Moribito, Black Lagoon.

Actually that's it from my phone bookmarks. I'll have to check my laptop later derp.

I liked S-Cry-ed. I actually refound it only a fewish months ago after watching it when I was 2. It's like one of those old anime that you smack dudes kinda? Either way the OP is dank

JOE!

Smash Hero
Top quality content as always. What do you do these days JOE?
IDK anymore lol. I work full time ++ as the manager of an IT department for Emergency Rooms + Urgent Care, so I am technically on call 24/7. Trying to fit in a work out schedule, make trash art (Making clocks out of buzzsaws atm), and between all that trying to fit in vidya when I can.

how bout you guys?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
IDK anymore lol. I work full time ++ as the manager of an IT department for Emergency Rooms + Urgent Care, so I am technically on call 24/7. Trying to fit in a work out schedule, make trash art (Making clocks out of buzzsaws atm), and between all that trying to fit in vidya when I can.

how bout you guys?
Cooooool. Sounds like intense stuff.
You know. Watching anime. Telling myself I'm going to read important books, but putting it. Trying to watch non weeb stuff too. Generally lots of piracy.

The key is that all this mindless consumption is actually training me to create a great work of art, much like the French New Age movement coming from critics of cinema. So why start on my game idea which is barely a Metroidvania when I can play ESA (for research obv).

Also struggling with Hearthstone addiction. (Vidya is a disease. [Seriously, realizing most games are addictive Skinner boxes that are the same as the rest. Trying to focus less on competitive games and more on games as popcorn entertainment, so treat single player experiences like TV or Film and competitive games like Monopoly. )
MY SISTER HAS THE ROLLING STONES ON VINYL BUT WON'T SHARE :(
Unfortunately, I failed my driver's test, because I recently learned it is fun to loaf around Barnes and Noble.
Generally trying to become self-motivated and interesting. "If you feel lonely when you are alone, you are in bad company"

Ooh, I should invite some people some time and force them to watch Citizen Kane w/ me.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Tfw when your match that went to the last second and you lost is getting popular on Reddit and made it into top 10 plays of the week at number 2 spot.

Time to commit sudoku.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I kept lifting my left hand. At a left turn I was too hesitant to go, and didn't pull up far enough to block both lanes, so on red someone came in front of me from the right and honked. I also started my turn signal too early because I confused some left turn lanes.

I was too cautious. Nothing to worry about, what can be done but wait and try again?

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
#NEVERGIVEUP #HLR #CENATION

Also CEO Sunday finals were hyype. Majin's King was pretty great, and got me thinking about using the character.

Can anyone recommend me some good anime that's not full of stupid tropey hyper-anime waifu bull****?
Is that even possible?

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Can anyone recommend me some good anime that's not full of stupid tropey hyper-anime waifu bull****?

Yes, I'm already watching Stein's;Gate.
But s;g is full of stupid tropey hyper-anime waifu bull****
Watch ping pong

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Offering free squirtle edgeguarding lessons at clutch city clash if I go, hmu dfw players

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
To whoever asked me for Gfycat embeds to have a way to copy the link to them, that has been added

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'M gonna enter the weekly tomorrow as Funyarinpa and if I find a teammate Imma make our team name The ZTDs.

All for Zero Time Dilemma hypu as it is finally coming out tomorrow and I have it on pre-order and I can't ****ing wait.

Bleck

Smash Master
the jojo ova is good for what it was, but at this point you might as well just watch the actual jojo anime

Bleck

Smash Master
you put the bombs down and then maybe they shield the bombs and then you do another thing

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Do you look at all the lovely dresses in the businesses and wish you could carry them too. Do you yearn for desire that hour glass figure that only models seem acquire? Are you uncomfortable regarding your boom shape and size? Well, existing to drop all your inhibitions and try the herbal breast enlargement methods that are conveniently available straight away. Our Breast Enlargement Pills enlargment option pill review will be ongoing, and we'll be doing research on new products.

http://somethingaboutbuildingmuscle
yes. go to the shady af musclebuilding website for breast enhancement products.

guess it's for the guys that did too much roids and ended up with boobs or something...

Last edited:
Top Bottom