• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Never thought I'd say this, but the new KOF trailer is lookin pretty legit

It's looking better, but would it kill them to get a new theme song and announcer?
What kind of dumb post is this lol
PM is still perfectly fine to play. So is SmUsh. Both are now in their final releases. Clearly neither is perfect. Was the chance of perfection the only thing that makes you play games lol? That was certainly never the case before else you would never have played games before updating was a thing. And even with updates being a possible thing, most games never achieve a "perfect" state because perfection doesn't exist outside of subjective arbitrary definitions so...? What is the issue with picking up either of those games lol?
Didn't you know? When a game's dev support ends, it dies. Games like Melee never had a chance, their dev support ended before it even hit the shelves.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

MLGF

Smash Lord
I'm hype for Fates, so I'm celebrating by changing my avatar to the hottest FE character.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I look like im married with kids
Sounds like you need 100 mgs of LRRS, the newest prescription drug that will solve all your problems*.

*Warning: Not FDA approved. Still trial version.

I am a huge hulking dominant muscle man irl.
More burly than you could possibly imagine.
Can confirm. Was impressed by Leafon's burliness at Paragon.

I am no match for the definition of strength.
I also lack the power of #Cenation.
You can overcome the odds if you believe in yourself and never give up.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
SFV character journey as I'm bored in class

Don't like chun even though shes top tier, don't want to play her. Necalli wasn't as fun as I'd hoped. I really like laura but I think shes like, actually pretty bad. I'm still interested in fang, but for now I'm focusing on vega and mika. I still don't like how vega isn't a charge character anymore but he's still dope af.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Fingers crossed that I win the Madcatz giveaway. I don't care what anyone says, six button fighters are awful on standard pads.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
SFV character journey as I'm bored in class

Don't like chun even though shes top tier, don't want to play her. Necalli wasn't as fun as I'd hoped. I really like laura but I think shes like, actually pretty bad. I'm still interested in fang, but for now I'm focusing on vega and mika. I still don't like how vega isn't a charge character anymore but he's still dope af.
I thought everyone liked that he isn't charge anymore. Or am I just a scrub who's missing something?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I thought everyone liked that he isn't charge anymore. Or am I just a scrub who's missing something?
he's definetly a much better character because he isn't charge

I just like charge characters ;__;

also 2.mk and 2.mp(with claw) aren't special cancelable, RIP

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
i know errybody hoppin on the OMG SFV SUCKS bandwagon
cuz its what the cool kids are doin
but hey
NO MORE HARD KNOCKDOWNS
YOU CAN ACTUALLY QUICK GETUP THROWS
GRAVITY NO LONGER PINS YOU TO THE EARTH
GOD BLESS

related
granny.jpg

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
The worst I'm hearing is the awful servers. But tbh, I can't think of a game, sans Microsoft, that didn't have rocky servers at launch. It'll be okay. Capcom gonna fix it. Other problem I hear is lack of features, I'll agree with that. Also, please save my training mode setup from last session.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Honestly with how bad it seems to be they might have as well just made the game peer to peer.

And why ever worry about which characters when you have
*insert solid fundamentals Ken Masters version meme here*

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
So there's a fad going around on facebook here where people make a quiz about themselves with an app and your friends answer the questions and match themselves against your other friends to see who knows you best or w/e

I think it's pretty stupid but I figured I'd do one for kicks for myself but then one question is like "What would you rather be reincarnated as?" and the answers are like a guy a girl or an animal

I'm on the fence about answering this one truthfully because DEY DUNNO

EDIT: Hey I can skip it
This isn't like truth or dare

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
New DBZA is out for those who are curious and havent seen it yet.

EDIT: also on the SFV thing lmao about lack of content at launch been like that for a good few years now.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
honestly the only thing SFV is missing is a Challenge mode with some combos to practice

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i accidentally did a doraki instant walljump

how the **** do i do it again, im following the exact steps ****ing everybody says and its not working, i either let go and fall or do a back flip off the ledge

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
i accidentally did a doraki instant walljump

how the **** do i do it again, im following the exact steps ****ing everybody says and its not working, i either let go and fall or do a back flip off the ledge
doraki jumps aren't in PM

you dropped of the ledge, double jumped then wall jumped you nerd

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
thats not a drop down walljump you dumb *****, i spent like 20 minutes testing it on that transformation and i wasnt able to walljump until i have fallen a certain height

Top Bottom