• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Power cut out again
Third time this week. ;~;

Yesterday I went to work, came home, slept, went back to work and now it's out again lool.

I actually wouldn't mind so much since I can just read a book, but this is the second day in a row I've had to skip out on raid and I feel bad for my group for having to put up with this.

/firstworldproblems

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I tried to pick up PM again.

I just couldn't. It made me too sad.

(sigh) Smash 4 is finished with the NX about to bulldoze it, PM got shot down, and Melee is Melee. What do I do now?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Learning Mandarin is hard yo.

(sigh) Smash 4 is finished with the NX about to bulldoze it, PM got shot down, and Melee is Melee. What do I do now?
Grassroots Brawl revival yo.

Or looking really really strong.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
If you crouch when Seth has one bar or more he will perform the EX Kicks move, which is easily punishable on block.

IDK why he does that tho.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Isn't mandarin basically english but with chinese characters?
Like, the sentence structure is so similar.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
@Rob I haven't done arcade mode much at all but what character are you using?
I've only tried Cammy and Dudley for a little over an hour each. I would get to the final fight against Seth, beat him easily the first round, and get steam-rolled the second and third round after he suddenly learns to do way more moves. Eventually I figured out I could re-grab him from wake-up so I basically have only been able to win through cheesing the AI.

I've literally only put 2.8 hours into the game so far so I'm probably having more trouble dealing with the game itself rather than Seth specifically.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Isn't mandarin basically english but with chinese characters?
Like, the sentence structure is so similar.
It's a dialect of Chinese, so afaik, it's primarily pronunciation differences.

I don't know **** about Chinese syntax, grammar, or sentence structure, though...

Vashimus

Smash Master
Seth is an incredibly annoying character with his "best of Street Fighter" moveset that leads to extremely frustrating gameplay and 50-50s. They tried to balance this out by making him explode at the slightest touch, but it still doesn't change the fact that he's super obnoxious to fight, and his character design is probably the worst in SF history. Rather than making an interesting final boss with a unique gameplay style, they go the Dural route and just copy-paste other fighter's moves onto him, slap on some Urien normals, make his health lower and call it a day.

I know he has his fans, but seriously, **** Seth. I'm glad Juri killed his ass and he's never coming back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Highlight of my day is waiting two weeks for this dumb hat and having it arrive in this condition

image.jpg

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good afternoon, thread. this is a reminder of two things:

1) everyone has had a really embarrassing bit of their past

2) if the embarrassing bit happened on the internet, it will always stay on the internet, even if you're one of the most important encryption activists in the world

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Seth is an incredibly annoying character with his "best of Street Fighter" moveset that leads to extremely frustrating gameplay and 50-50s. They tried to balance this out by making him explode at the slightest touch, but it still doesn't change the fact that he's super obnoxious to fight, and his character design is probably the worst in SF history. Rather than making an interesting final boss with a unique gameplay style, they go the Dural route and just copy-paste other fighter's moves onto him, slap on some Urien normals, make his health lower and call it a day.

I know he has his fans, but seriously, **** Seth. I'm glad Juri killed his *** and he's never coming back.
:333333

seth so fun tho. love the 50/50s out the wazoo. my fav char in SF

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
All I know is wa bu zhi dao and wo ai ni ;x

My gf isn't very good at teaching and I'm terrible at languages
Ask her how to say "looking really really strong".

Pronouncing Mandarin is super annoying.

Gotta say words that're spelled the same differently and they mean different things.
This. Mandarin has 4 tones. 4!

2) if the embarrassing bit happened on the internet, it will always stay on the internet, even if you're one of the most important encryption activists in the world

Truly a threat to our nation.

Player -0

Smash Hero
All I know is wa bu zhi dao and wo ai ni ;x

My gf isn't very good at teaching and I'm terrible at languages
Well you know how to say "I love you" and I guess that's what counts.

Also numbers are so much easier. No janky twelve to teens. Just chain first number then ten and then the second number.

Er-Sure-Sen

23. Idk how stuff if spelled though. Also I may have remembered this wrong.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Also numbers are so much easier. No janky twelve to teens. Just chain first number then ten and then the second number.

Er-Sure-Sen

Yeah, that's what her brother said. I know "I don't know" and "I love you", so I'm pretty set for most things.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is actually a surprisingly fun game to play. ¦D

Then again, I love any game that lets me kick the **** out of Oreimo's Kirino and SAO's Asuna. Hate them both~ <3

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

Wait what happened

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

What kind of dumb post is this lol
PM is still perfectly fine to play. So is SmUsh. Both are now in their final releases. Clearly neither is perfect. Was the chance of perfection the only thing that makes you play games lol? That was certainly never the case before else you would never have played games before updating was a thing. And even with updates being a possible thing, most games never achieve a "perfect" state because perfection doesn't exist outside of subjective arbitrary definitions so...? What is the issue with picking up either of those games lol?

xquqx

Smash Apprentice

Er-Sure-Sen

Er Shi San is the usual pinyin for it.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I thought it was 5?
It's 4.

Yeah, that's what her brother said. I know "I don't know" and "I love you", so I'm pretty set for most things.
I only know the basic greetings. Given that China is one of my potential study aboard locations, I wanna cover the basics of conversation if I go.

And I also wanna learn Hustle, Loyalty, Respect in Mandarin too.

Er Shi San is the usual pinyin for it.
Pinyin will be the death of me. Right next to anime, waifus, and Melee.

Never thought I'd say this, but the new KOF trailer is lookin pretty legit

MAXIMA

I'M HYPED NOW

Top Bottom