• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
everything magikarp said is true

and yet, dota is still garbage
well yeah he is right but I was trying to say it's pretty tedious farming. In smash (and basically all competitive games) you get directly to the PvP actually dynamic part of the game. Contesting CS is interactive but just barely most of the time and it is really overemphasized in DotA and probably League (played it less).

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Depends on the size you're looking for. 1TB drives typically start around $50 USD and go up from there.
Cool thanks for the info. I need it for xeno blade chronicles x mainly and I have a 32 gig Wii u but only have like 16 gigs left.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
OMG new CVS2 footage from a-CHO yay. Also do anyone know whats the average price on a external hard drive for a Wii U?

Also Frosty Faustings is this weekend btw if you wanna watch some airdashers and other fg's.

CVS2 has amazing hit/block sounds damn

CORY

wut
BRoomer
eh, they are sloppy. haven't trimmed them for a while, but i'm lazy and am currently enjoying looking closer to my age.

i'll probably clean shave when it warms up. i haven't been clean shaven since i've grown my hair out, so i'm curious how it'll look.

Bleck

Smash Master
all I wanted to see was kenshiro punch a man hella times but nope two huge fat guys smackin' into each other

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mfw a friend of mine drops in drunk and drops me some free beer
Can't really say no

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
practiced tech skill till my hands started hurting. Haven't done that in a while, good way to spend the night

My tech skill video will be lit af

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tourney tomorrow, I practiced for about 8 minutes before I got distracted.

incoming 4th place lol

D

Deleted member

hey the only reason why i'm not showing up tomorrow to actually show you people what falcon is all about is because i don't want to bike all the way to Plano

hopefully dmg does me justice

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

CORY

wut
BRoomer
The only real question to ask: are you wearing boots?
in that picture, no. gf will beat me with the shoes i'm wearing if i wear them in the apartment. i do have some, though, and they'd probably go with the outfit well enough. just, the zipper on the side of one is messed up and it's a bit of a pain to undo the buckles, so they get worn less often lately : /

Top Bottom