• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
**** i miss posting here
i can actually post here cause i gotta stay home today

**** highschool

eideeiit

Smash Ace
The wisdom of Life, now in my signature.

Also been playing Falco. This guy is fun. I'll probably rock him at the local the day after tomorrow. I'll probably get rekt but that'll happen no matter the character.

Also been reading some mango. Me and the Devil Blues is frigging awesome.

Bleck

Smash Master
where's the steam release of Yume Nikki

this should already have happened by now

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The 360 version of this had godawful ports, especially for ZoE2. Lots and lots of slowdown/framerate issues made it borderline unplayable for me. Heard the PS3 version wasn't that much better, but I can't confirm.

Made me sad it flopped so hard. Kojima was planning to make a third ZoE game after MGSV, but Konami stipulated only if the HD Collection went well. But alas. :c

Smooth Criminal
I heard about that as well but they did a patch which fixes some of the issues if not all of them for ZOE2. Need to do some research in the meantime and watch Hyperbithero vid on it or someone else.

What is the eShop?

Oh, so I guess I missed it then :(
I'm Physical or bust for when it come to my games man. Only digital as a last resort and i wanted the Bayo 2 with Bayo 1 package.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Actually pretty sure half my problem in Melee is consistency in combos, SDing trying to waveland onstage. The other half is getting initial DI.

In other words nobody baits except for the best guy and everyone else I just dash dance center stage and laser. Or I top platform camp. The only thing I need to do is grab ledge to edgeguard and I will be the master of lame tech.

Player -0 Player -0 If you ever play a Spaceman from Myrtle Beach in friendlies please just only do chain grabs and camp. Then ask him why he doesn't play optimally (chain grabs ect) If he calls those things lame proceed to tell him that you agree and that's why PM and Smash4 are better games.

"I can beat you with any of my characters"
beat his mewtwo ask if it is one of his characters
"definitely"
lool same thing with his puff. Just let me ditto your Falco already.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
where's the steam release of Yume Nikki

this should already have happened by now
I'm genuinely confused that after all these years there hasn't been a re-release or enhanced version of Yume Nikki, it got a weird manga and ost releases but that's pretty much it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
trash? trash? "... echo chambers..."

Lmbo get the foxtrot out of here you african american friend, I be learning new doo doo all the time.
I don't listen to people to stroke my own pool noodle saying "yeah there's other people that agree with me, and it makes me feel sooooo good to be socially validated."

Btw this January so far has been the largest stock market point drop in the history of the stock market.
THE
L A R G E S T
The bond market is down, the auto market is down (much like subprime in 2008 due stupidly low loans), everything is down, the only thing that was "up" were the job indicators. #1 jobs are a lagging indicator--people don't lay off in anticipation of recession, they lay off when they realize they can't afford the people. #2, the guys who traditionally do the Non-Farm Payroll and jobs market data have a history of overestimating the market.

inb4 negative interest rates, inb4 collapse of dollar hegemony.
More probably, inb4 the recession is officially acknowledged and Quantitative Easing 4 is on the way
It's happening, boys.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

yo it's been like three years and i still can't play fox

what the hell is up with this character

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
PlateProp PlateProp Good luck with plunging that properly.I have low points the same as anyone else and that time was an objective example of such. I'm deeply uncomfortable with the foolishness I spouted there, as I am with all of my less positive contributions here, so please refrain from reminding me that I was dumb, as I already get on my own case enough for stuff like that without you lot 'helping' me in that regard. ...With that said, my apologies for having a moment of weakness and coming here to lash out. That was mean, and I was a Very Bad Boy™.
im just pullin your leg my dude
like cmon man your probably a chill guy in person or whatever
dont take any of this stuff seriosly
but like if i made your day any worse by jumping
on the meatbag band wagon
then im super sorry

here's a cake i think you'd like

http://i.imgur.com/YZy0kRj.gifv

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

ur just bad, l2p

**** i miss posting here
i can actually post here cause i gotta stay home today

**** highschool
I feel you, man. I felt you through time and space when I, too, was trapped in compulsory education.
If it wasn't the gov't doing it, it'd be called kidnapping

D

Deleted member

run around and always wait for your opponent to commit to something, if they wait then just wait longer

only do conversions with grab and shine

only edge guard with bair unless you have a guaranteed upsmash KO

if this play solves your problems, its your decision making. if you still have problems, its your tech skill.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
getting tech skill video routines down is hard. Went back to watch some good melee ones, realized the important part is moving quickly out of mistakes because there are still plenty in a lot of the classics. Then with the magic of editing you can clean everything up.

Still though I might be setting my goals too high for some of these routines

Also its making me realize how ****ing dumb spacies are

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
getting tech skill video routines down is hard. Went back to watch some good melee ones, realized the important part is moving quickly out of mistakes because there are still plenty in a lot of the classics. Then with the magic of editing you can clean everything up.

Still though I might be setting my goals too high for some of these routines

Also its making me realize how ****ing dumb spacies are
Wolf is broken
I'm still undecided if he's as broken as Fox tho
He only needs to get fox to like 30 with reaction tech chases/DI mix-ups before he has some seriously bonkers combos off uthrow
And I'm not convinced there's many other significant matchups wolf would lose. The magic of side-b solves lot of his problems converting to kills

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Wolf is broken
I'm still undecided if he's as broken as Fox tho
He only needs to get fox to like 30 with reaction tech chases/DI mix-ups before he has some seriously bonkers combos off uthrow
And I'm not convinced there's many other significant matchups wolf would lose. The magic of side-b solves lot of his problems converting to kills
Wolf is so ****ing good. I think as he gets developed the fox MU will be even or better for wolf.

The other wolf mains say falco can be rough. I don't ever play that MU so I can get it, lasers can shut him down as well as falco being a bit harder to reaction tech chase. Samus might be a losing MU as well. but like, if you only lose to falco/samus barely you're kinda bonkers

Theres a wolf discord if you want to get in it

https://discord.gg/0VM5qogCpCnKfTvR

MLGF

Smash Lord
Let's be real, Social Thread and Tier Thread have always have similar ratios of ****posts and stupidity. It shouldn't be surprising that we see crosses like this.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I should probably change my avatar to something different.
But at the same time... eeeeeeeehhhhh, that's like a whole ten seconds of my time to switch my avatar. That's a lotta work man.

Bleck

Smash Master
my roommate has a habit of rewatching movies that are set in high school and I've subconsciously grown a habit in response where I constantly scream and claw at my eyes

Vashimus

Smash Master
my roommate has a habit of rewatching movies that are set in high school and I've subconsciously grown a habit in response where I constantly scream and claw at my eyes
I'm not sure what's funnier - the idea of you being tormented by Mean Girls or the fact that you actually have a roommate.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
for all the hot anime moms and every single bae in this thread

u kno who u r

Top Bottom