• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
My computer's HDD is dead and now I have no memes or yuri, more importantly I don't have any of my WIP 3D work, save me from this nightmare PMS.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Because you can't really tell if it's sarcasm or not in that context
This is the Internet here, where nobody knows your exact tone
it's pretty obvious, why should any pm player feel bad that nintendo helps other smash scenes instead of just airing ads?

Stop sucking at sarcasm.
I dont, nimi is bad at recognizing it, this happened before

Cause you say dumb **** all the time that you're completely serious about.
but when have I ever said anyone should be sorry

i'm too big of an ass to tell anyone that i'm sorry/they should be sorry, that's a huge red flag in itself

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it's pretty obvious, why should any pm player feel bad that nintendo helps other smash scenes instead of just airing ads?

I dont, nimi is bad at recognizing it, this happened before

but when have I ever said anyone should be sorry

i'm too big of an *** to tell anyone that i'm sorry/they should be sorry, that's a huge red flag in itself
Sarcasm?

Or not?

The world may never know..

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
mfw I've been watching Psycho-Pass and it's been blowing my already-high expectations

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Psycho Pass was kinda boring, didn't watch season 2 at all. Prob never gonna.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Wanted to buy Bayo 2 but the price went up and my local video game store and Gamestop but no luck so i decided to buy Deadpool, Mass Effect trilogy, Dark Souls 1, Zone of the Enders HD collection, The Wonderful 101, Shovel Knight and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'll take it.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
This is by far the best version of Illusionary Dance ever. Just Beat Drac in X with modified health and attack power with this in the background. I swear i felt as i was in that ****.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Zone of the Enders HD collection
The 360 version of this had godawful ports, especially for ZoE2. Lots and lots of slowdown/framerate issues made it borderline unplayable for me. Heard the PS3 version wasn't that much better, but I can't confirm.

Made me sad it flopped so hard. Kojima was planning to make a third ZoE game after MGSV, but Konami stipulated only if the HD Collection went well. But alas. :c

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Wanted to buy Bayo 2 but the price went up and my local video game store and Gamestop but no luck so i decided to buy Deadpool, Mass Effect trilogy, Dark Souls 1, Zone of the Enders HD collection, The Wonderful 101, Shovel Knight and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'll take it.
What is the eShop?

I got the "unable to login to game server" message when I tried :[
Oh, so I guess I missed it then :(

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Well, hey, look at it this way, you have a job, and millions of people(myself included) do not and probably will not have one anytime soon because of automation/artificial scarcity/humans outliving their usefulness. You get chances to make bank, while they get meagre handouts.
...Silver linings!
you must be a blast at parties

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tfw you're just sittinf at your comp watchin parks and rec

All's good

Then out of nowhere your stomach moves and you know you're about to drop a bomb

And the toilet is clogged ;-;

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
PlateProp PlateProp Good luck with plunging that properly.
you must be a blast at parties
I have low points the same as anyone else and that time was an objective example of such. I'm deeply uncomfortable with the foolishness I spouted there, as I am with all of my less positive contributions here, so please refrain from reminding me that I was dumb, as I already get on my own case enough for stuff like that without you lot 'helping' me in that regard. ...With that said, my apologies for having a moment of weakness and coming here to lash out. That was mean, and I was a Very Bad Boy™.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Check out what Caltech thinks they found in our solar system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

Pretty neat, eh?
Caltech states the statistical confidence level that Planet Nine exists is 3.5 Sigma. That's around a .9997 (99.97%) probability, ladies and gents. :D
One of the authors, Michael Brown, puts it at an understandable 90%

In case y'all too lazy to be clicking link to learn about N E W A S T R O N O M Y
As of 05:50 January 21, 2016:

It is estimated Planet Nine follows an elliptical path around the Sun, with an orbital period of 10,000–20,000 Earth years. The hypothetical planet would have an average orbital distance of roughly 600 astronomical units (AU), or about 20 times the distance of Neptune from the Sun, though it may come as close as 200 AU, and would have an inclination of about 30° from the eight known planets.[6][7] The planet is estimated to have 10 times the mass[8][1] and 2 to 4 times the diameter of Earth.[2][9] Mike Brown speculates that the planet is most probably an ejected ice giant, similar in composition to Uranus and Neptune: a mixture of rock and ice with a small envelope of gas.[10][2]

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Tfw you're just sittinf at your comp watchin parks and rec

All's good

Then out of nowhere your stomach moves and you know you're about to drop a bomb

And the toilet is clogged ;-;
Crack the window. They can't prove anything.

Edit: So I lost my one ring replica and spent the last 24 hours scowling and searching my house on all fours for it. I don't know what to think of myself.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Hmm? I don't believe I have a signature. Do you mean avvy?
Oh I meant whatever you call the text under your avatar.

Also played lots of Muhlay. [Edit: at school]
2 people better than me. One is really cool and one is really insufferable. I mentioned PM (in the context of that I was dropping Falco in PM and probably picking up Samus) and he said don't play that game. Everyone is laughing and having fun playing doubles, "do you have to get loud ever stock?". He also suffers from the disease where he thinks his opinion is better because he is better at the game.

But really he is pretty **** and I'll probably beat him consistently soon. He doesn't do "lame" things like chain grabbing or u-throw rest. I'll show him the true power of being lame! It is really funny when Melee players complain about lame **** in the game and then defend it to the death.

Last edited:

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
**** mid terms
**** ****ty teachers
**** ****ty teachers givings tests about stuff that we suppost to learn but din't
**** public school
**** mid terms

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Your boy Softie finally won his first bracket

small weekly no one showed up to and we did a 9 man RR but still, a wins a win. Had to immediately use my winnings to pay for gas to get home though lmao.

Overcoming mental blocks, making myself play less hyperagressive, feel much better about my play. Still ****ing hate yoshi though.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Your boy Softie finally won his first bracket

small weekly no one showed up to and we did a 9 man RR but still, a wins a win. Had to immediately use my winnings to pay for gas to get home though lmao.

Overcoming mental blocks, making myself play less hyperagressive, feel much better about my play. Still ****ing hate yoshi though.
Did you beat anyone good
Also congrats on the free ride home

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh I meant whatever you call the text under your avatar.

Also played lots of Muhlay. [Edit: at school]
2 people better than me. One is really cool and one is really insufferable. I mentioned PM (in the context of that I was dropping Falco in PM and probably picking up Samus) and he said don't play that game. Everyone is laughing and having fun playing doubles, "do you have to get loud ever stock?". He also suffers from the disease where he thinks his opinion is better because he is better at the game.

But really he is pretty **** and I'll probably beat him consistently soon. He doesn't do "lame" things like chain grabbing or u-throw rest. I'll show him the true power of being lame! It is really funny when Melee players complain about lame **** in the game and then defend it to the death.
You have to learn to jump kinda safely as Samus.

Literally just stay unflustered, focus on game, and change how much you need to adapt depending on person and you'll be super good.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Did you beat anyone good
Also congrats on the free ride home
Beat another b level player I've been losing consistently to recently, a bunch of people I have a really positive record against, a real good smash 4 player, then lost to this yoshi from buffalo ny visiting family here.

It was a pretty free bracket but still, feels good. Round robins are great for trying out new things lmao

Top Bottom