• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
I especially like that Saitama's reaction to the obligatory tsundere pedobait is "who let this kid in here"

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Found this Leo player who was pretty equal to my skill level, We were spacing each other out with normals and it was a good time and stuff. I was live streaming it and was going to upload the videos to youtube to keep as like a progress marker but then I realized Hitbox set my recording option to 'off' so none of it got saved

And now I'm slightly upset

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Tomorrow.
Gold.
Silver.
Coins.
I pay.
They ship.

Friends, I could use some prayers / luck wishing!
Then again, so could we all.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm just sitting here doing double ganon in home run and everyone has to give me ****

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Progress on a stupidly fluffy flareon tail.

All that tail fluff is yarn wefts ;x made two different kinds, to have different textures for volume, and that took, like, eight hours to make that much fluff.

It only covers, like, the very top inch (maaaybe, probably more like 3/4 inch...) of the tail base.

FML, what did I get myself into...

Attachments

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I don't know why so many people say the prequels were bad
Like they have flaws but no more than the original trilogy I feel
All the effects were obvious cgi.
Too political and non adventourus, as in the plot was convoluted and impossible to follow unless you watch many times or constantly rewind sometimes illogical. No main character in ep 1. Weak main char in 2+3. All the frames are cluttered with unimportant nonsense. All the dialogue scenes have the most basic over the shoulder angles.

Shinji/Eva 01

Also I all the sets were really obviously not real and the acting was far more stilted than anything I would allow in what I'd call a "good movie" Also Samuel L Jackson was so stupid as Windu. Like, good action but really the only story that mattered in the prequels was episode 3. Anakin needs power to save those he loves and he chooses the dark side to get it.

Anyway 5>7>=4?>6>3>>2>1

The prequels also ruin the paradigm of the series, making it all about Anakin. Dearth Vader isn't that big of a part of Starwars guys.

Vader fanboys = Wren? I'd like this theme to be explored in the movies. A Hideo Kojima production.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Hey pms, its been a crazy 48 hours.

Christmas party house tourney was amazing, I ****ing love our scene. Best group of people I've ever been a part of.

Car ride home, not so much.
Carpooled with people, didn't drive. This guy who's kinda in the scene in and out was part of it. He had made advances on me a few months ago, I told him no, not interested, etc. Didn't feel too awkward about him being there or anything, we're there to play smash.

The way back was horrible. It's like 3 am, he insists on sitting next to me in the car ride. Won't let me sleep, constantly just talking in the conversation but with his head turned towards me and kept trying to engage me and ask me questions at every point of the convo. I was talking a good amount before I plugged headphones in and said I was going to sleep, kept doing it. Litterally 2 hours of him leaning into me, talking at me, giving me no space even though I said to his face multiple times to stop/leave me alone etc, probably could have been more assertive but didn't want to ruin the mood of the car ride for everyone else ya know? I was up against the car door, one ass cheek off the side of the seat and he would inch over to me every time I moved away, and tried to make a big deal about every time I shifted my weight and my foot bumped his or something. The angle my knee was at really ****ed it up and made my old injury hurt, couldn't sleep from pain and annoying guy in my ear.

Most awkward, forced, uncomfortable situation I've ever been in I think. Who tf keeps trying like that? Feel so bad for women who put up with **** like this all the time.

Next time someone says **** like undermining unwanted attention in context of feminism or whatever I'm going to Just chew them out lmao. They probably have zero idea what it's like.

Haven't slept since then yesterday morning either, got locked out of my house when I got back at like 5 this morning so I napped on and off in my car till my family woke up then I showered and went to work.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Hey pms, its been a crazy 48 hours.

Christmas party house tourney was amazing, I ****ing love our scene. Best group of people I've ever been a part of.

Car ride home, not so much.
Carpooled with people, didn't drive. This guy who's kinda in the scene in and out was part of it. He had made advances on me a few months ago, I told him no, not interested, etc. Didn't feel too awkward about him being there or anything, we're there to play smash.

The way back was horrible. It's like 3 am, he insists on sitting next to me in the car ride. Won't let me sleep, constantly just talking in the conversation but with his head turned towards me and kept trying to engage me and ask me questions at every point of the convo. I was talking a good amount before I plugged headphones in and said I was going to sleep, kept doing it. Litterally 2 hours of him leaning into me, talking at me, giving me no space even though I said to his face multiple times to stop/leave me alone etc, probably could have been more assertive but didn't want to ruin the mood of the car ride for everyone else ya know? I was up against the car door, one *** cheek off the side of the seat and he would inch over to me every time I moved away, and tried to make a big deal about every time I shifted my weight and my foot bumped his or something. The angle my knee was at really ****ed it up and made my old injury hurt, couldn't sleep from pain and annoying guy in my ear.

Most awkward, forced, uncomfortable situation I've ever been in I think. Who tf keeps trying like that? Feel so bad for women who put up with **** like this all the time.

Next time someone says **** like undermining unwanted attention in context of feminism or whatever I'm going to Just chew them out lmao. They probably have zero idea what it's like.

Haven't slept since then yesterday morning either, got locked out of my house when I got back at like 5 this morning so I napped on and off in my car till my family woke up then I showered and went to work.
Just stop being so sexy.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
even though I said to his face multiple times to stop/leave me alone etc, probably could have been more assertive.
i'm honestly not sure how much more assertive you could've been before having to be outright aggressive ;x that sounds ****ty af, man : (

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
@Lunchables what have you done, now discussion over what build to use will be all over the place for the next week

(Actually wouldn't be too bad if it got the subreddit distracted from posting more gfycats...)

D

Deleted member

star wars episode vii has been spoiled at least 100+ times for me today, and I'm a very upset boy

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Mall was packed today when I went shopping with my Aunt so she could get last minute presents.
During the chaos while talking to my Aunt with my head to the side, this little cholo shoulder checks me and ends up falling back.
I offer him a hand to help him up, and he hits my hand away w.e nbd. So we keep on walking and he waits til we have a crowd of people between us to shout out "You're lucky I'm in a good mood!"

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I may be married to a handsome plumber with a green hat

but a femboy swordsman is currently seducing me right now

goddamnit marth why does b-reverse side be have to be so fun why does your sword have to flow so well you have such beautiful curves

also damnit I'd be tempted to play marth in melee except no rar, no b-reverse, and no option to turn tap jump off

I also finally figured out why I'm not grabbing enough (or at least I have a silly hunch) it's because pressing z hurts my finger so now I've just converted by r button to grab so I can softpress r with my middle and index fingers together to grab and it feels so much better

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
So are you a space politician or some other nerd?

Really though, I'm really intrested what you found in them that was stronger.
Idk it may have been from growing up post prequels in an environment where they're a much stronger presence than the OT which created a predisposition for a greater affinity to these movies. I don't feel like spending too much time asking myself why or going into any details because I'm not about to step on that hornets' nest.

Top Bottom