• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So if PMS gonna start sponsoring players like R Kappa will we have a special day talking about certain gifs and individuals?

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Hey I know you all shared steam accounts recently and I was wondering if anyone wants to
A. Play divekick, lethal league, maybe I'll buy Rivals of Aether and will probably get SFV when it comes out.
or/and
B. share b.net accounts so I can just play hearthstone like I have been anyway.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
So I'm at a weird impasse

I'm frustrated with diddy in a lot of MUs and dont know if I should continue to solo main. Kinda want to pick up DK as a dual main because that combo is dank and they cover each other well enough (really just want to switch for like, samus and vs easy combo mode characters so I can shut my brain off in early rounds). But I also know my smash mentality recently has been really unhealthy and I'm struggling to fix it, going on tilt too much and I feel like I should just quit. But my crew also thinks I should come back to melee and be the falco god, Falco is the only melee character I've never let myself play because he is braindead ******** but like, hes so good and easy. Falco is litterally a PM character. Played him a bit and I've never had such easy comboing puff/peach to death before.

PMS I need help
Stop being a noob. You play Fox, and are saying this for Falco on the Peach/Puff MU? Don't you already hate Falcon too? Just play Falco and prove something, and go with what someone has chosen for you to pick if you're asking an actual question here (which is what? An honest effort to play the character you've been dismissing and possibly get rid of your discontented opinions that someone like PPMD would most likely not agree with concerning high level play versus other top tier characters? That's obviously the healthy option)

And I play Falco for the same reasons I play Diddy. There's a whole projectile game inside of his already intricate kit of all use-able moves. You pry don't have true bird love though, it has to be like.. real. Hip-hop was made for his swag. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwhFwVMGOU

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Stop being a noob. You play Fox, and are saying this for Falco on the Peach/Puff MU? Don't you already hate Falcon too? Just play Falco and prove something, and go with what someone has chosen for you to pick if you're asking an actual question here (which is what? An honest effort to play the character you've been dismissing and possibly get rid of your discontented opinions that someone like PPMD would most likely not agree with concerning high level play versus other top tier characters? That's obviously the healthy option)

And I play Falco for the same reasons I play Diddy. There's a whole projectile game inside of his already intricate kit of all use-able moves. You pry don't have true bird love though, it has to be like.. real. Hip-hop was made for his swag. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwhFwVMGOU
I don't play fox anymore mad, I don't play melee. Idk why you're being so agressive lol.

Meant more from a perspective of playing diddy, comboing puff/peach was so easy as falco. Had nothing to do with the mu, more to do with how dumb the characters punish game is

Bleck

Smash Master
Star Wars Episode 7 was good. Not great, but better than okay.

Also, there is nothing more irritating to me than people saying kappa. At least one of you people's first thoughts after reading that sentence is going to be "haha I'll quote that and say kappa lol I'm so funny!" and you are so sad and pitiful that I can't even muster up the strength to be mad at you.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I don't play fox anymore mad, I don't play melee. Idk why you're being so agressive lol.

Meant more from a perspective of playing diddy, comboing puff/peach was so easy as falco. Had nothing to do with the mu, more to do with how dumb the characters punish game is
Because you need to play Melee, and need to play Falco, and my tag is mad.

Bazkip

Smash Master

Also, there is nothing more irritating to me than people saying kappa. At least one of you people's first thoughts after reading that sentence is going to be "haha I'll quote that and say kappa lol I'm so funny!" and you are so sad and pitiful that I can't even muster up the strength to be mad at you.
Well, somebody has to do it

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master

NotLikeThis

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

It's more sad and pitiful to use 5 letters of flavor text on the internet than it is to accuse people of being sad and pitiful for using 5 letters of flavor text on the internet?
your thinking ****ing bemuses me yet again, bleck
Unless you meant to end it with an implied kappa

edit: wow I somehow shortened and to "a" twice in a row, this must be how language evolves
also my kappas keep disappearing wtf

Last edited:

Mystletaynn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mystletaynn
3DS FC
3909-8402-8213
I did it, yay me.

Now that my last essay is turned in, here's to hope that I get the A / A / A- / B- grade spread rather than the worst case scenario A / A- / B+ / C+ in which three of my classes are basically 1 point away from being either one or the other, oh boy. :|

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
best I can come up with is "feminization friday", and that sounds sorta skeevy for reasons my barely-conscious mind can't explain

can we all just wait an extra day and call it skirtwear saturdays

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Marathoned all 7 star wars movies at the theatre yesterday, started at 4:45am lmao

Totally worth it
First time watching any star wars movie at all too

Top Bottom