• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It bullied its way into my mouth.

Then I tracked down evry member of its family and consumed them like the ****ing glutton I am.

I've since moved onto its friends.

I am the end times for cinnamon rolls.
BAH GAWD CORY

THAT ROLL HAD A FAMILY

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Welp those 3 finals I had were varying degrees of meh, I either forgot to study certain parts or got confused and didn't know what to do

Luckily my grade is at or near an A for all 3 of those classes, and the finals don't count for much. Pretty sure I got at least a B- on all of them anyway

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
It's a game?
it was a game before it was an anime and I don't think I have the patience to sit through all of the anime
Yeah, and invite your family to join in, too! It's sure to be a wholesome adventure for all ages!
(͡°͜ʖ͡°)

also Soft Serve Soft Serve @Other people who play sg
what's the best beowulf assist

I'm starting to try to learn skullgirls again and the characters that look/play the most fun to me are beo and robo fortuna
for robo fortune I think I either want strong beam or s.hk because it's an obscenely early overhead that puts them in the corner

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
it was a game before it was an anime and I don't think I have the patience to sit through all of the anime

(͡°͜ʖ͡°)

also Soft Serve Soft Serve @Other people who play sg
what's the best beowulf assist

I'm starting to try to learn skullgirls again and the characters that look/play the most fun to me are beo and robo fortuna
for robo fortune I think I either want strong beam or s.hk because it's an obscenely early overhead that puts them in the corner
The best assist for beo is hp. Hurting hurl. It's an invincible dp assist that you can convert off of, and it's also an overhead in the corner, hits full screen, and keeps people from jumping or forces then to block if they were in the air. It's crazy good.

Lp. Hurl is a disjointed low that you can also convert off of, also really good but depends on your team and what you need, most characters already have good block string high low mixups.

The gimmick assists are cr. Hp and hk, where you start beo point, do a combo that gets rid of chair, tag out set up then you have giant af armored arm launcher or full screen sweep. Also really good but not hp.hurting hurl good.

For robo her best assists are hp beam (lock down, combo extender, great neutral tool, although it can be push blocked and crouched under), st. Hp (lock down, 1 hit of armor, extender, etc. Better than all the danger kick spins by principle iirc) and the mine assist (takes 2 calls to be useful, but you can call mid combo and then end it wty a 2nd call. The mine doesn't go away unless robo gets hit so it stops combos, controls ground space, and allows conversions)

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
The best assist for beo is hp. Hurting hurl. It's an invincible dp assist that you can convert off of, and it's also an overhead in the corner, hits full screen, and keeps people from jumping or forces then to block if they were in the air. It's crazy good.

Lp. Hurl is a disjointed low that you can also convert off of, also really good but depends on your team and what you need, most characters already have good block string high low mixups.

The gimmick assists are cr. Hp and hk, where you start beo point, do a combo that gets rid of chair, tag out set up then you have giant af armored arm launcher or full screen sweep. Also really good but not hp.hurting hurl good.

For robo her best assists are hp beam (lock down, combo extender, great neutral tool, although it can be push blocked and crouched under), st. Hp (lock down, 1 hit of armor, extender, etc. Better than all the danger kick spins by principle iirc) and the mine assist (takes 2 calls to be useful, but you can call mid combo and then end it wty a 2nd call. The mine doesn't go away unless robo gets hit so it stops combos, controls ground space, and allows conversions)
good ****

also what team do you run
and is there any issue with running robo fortune assist to point beo, I kinda want to run beo point but I almsot feel like that's running a haggar point which I know is a bad thing to do

but then again haggar doesn't have a chair he can throw

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I'll buy Fates just to see if FE is fully crossing over from "cool tactics games with character interactions" to "pedophile weeb ****"

and if they are it's the last one I'll buy
I know the response is late, but damn...Bleck with the actually not-**** constitutions as a gamer/consumer.

Mystletaynn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mystletaynn
3DS FC
3909-8402-8213
Considering there's basically a Pokemon-Amie-esque bathing feature, it's probably the latter lol.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
good ****

also what team do you run
and is there any issue with running robo fortune assist to point beo, I kinda want to run beo point but I almsot feel like that's running a haggar point which I know is a bad thing to do

but then again haggar doesn't have a chair he can throw
I play parasol

And various characters supporting her (atm double, working on a Val because val/double/para is a classic team)

Beo is really ****ing good with h.beam assist, and like most characters he is best on point. The bigger issue is robo anchor, she has a bad in comming and no wake up options, and without assists behind her has no real pressure strings/wake up options. It can work fine Expecially if your beo doesn't use a lot of meter or you find a cool dhc combo to get robo in with beo h. Hurl behind her. She's built for more of a point character, can mid/anchor fine but she doesn't have safe dhc options to get the point out (that doesn't cost 3 meters lmao) and has bad in comming blocking options or wake up. She can get run over if beo dies but if beo gets in and you set up for her well it could be potent

Every team can be made to work in sgs

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Want...

To watch....

The Love Live movie thingy.....

Need finish work....

;~; <-- Finished volume 2 earlier.

someone helppp
I haven't even watched the movie yet. Actually I haven't even watched season 2 yet. Planning on it once I head back for break.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
So, whatever, neat, your crappy waifu got added to a game I don't care about in the direct, neat-o.

In today's actual news...

Oh my god he looks so sad. Also unkept.

Also this girl keep calling me her favorite person and saying I love you. Should I take her on a date or something?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Also this girl keep calling me her favorite person and saying I love you. Should I take her on a date or something?
Well, you called her "This girl" which in my mind implies you don't know her and don't exactly want to associate with her, so I'd suggest no. But if I'm wrong then maybe.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master

Well, he probably hasn't been fed anything off his drip in, like, a year.

Only if she can make you better at SF. Also no. Also I'm just bitter.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman

My motto is if you're not sure yourself on stuff like that, the answer is probably no

edit: my spelling and word order has gotten significantly worse the pass weeks and i dont know why

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer

i'm gonna go against the grain and say go for it. you're only sixteen; it's okay for you to make mistakes

oh and you're crazy, kojima got that sexy rugged/scrufffy look down pat

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Just get a job and have money. Way better of a choice than having a relationship when you haven't experienced enough to have a real relationship, especially not one that will just distract you and last, like, a year, maybe.

Bleck

Smash Master
just be like me and get married way too quickly to someone who lied to you about their identity and then left you six months later and then convinced a significant number of your friends that they left because you were an abusive asshole instead

'sworking out great so far

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
pro tips from the pros: don't have terrible love lives. have a strictly-obsessive monogamous relationship with a legally dubious brawl mod instead, it's a foolproof plan

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
tfw jerkin' it to vanilla doujins and cant finish cuz good feelings

hamachii's proposal was cute

SunJester

Smash Ace
It means I don't really like sex/romantic relationships.

Also screw dating, lets all go watch the new Star Wars. Who needs love when you have LIGHTSABERS

Top Bottom