• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
RIP The Dream of Snake and Simon Belmont.

And a One, like me.
The only reason I would get a One is for KI.

Really want to play Fulgore.

Late response, was in San Diego visiting my homies who just got back from deployment. Anyway normally people might develop an incosistent cough for the first week or two but you notice it take effect right away. The increased speed felt on your metabolism is immediate and you won't want to defecit too low otherwise you might feel like complete ****. For the first week I was on it I dropped down from maintenance 3kcal a day to 1,300 no cardio just lifting and felt like garbage. I upped to 2k solid and still saw pleasing results. Muscular loss isn't devasting if you're consistent on the protein you're getting.
Thanks. I'll look into it now.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone got melee hitsounds working? i cant get it to work, im sick of trying someone just send me their setup loool

Mystletaynn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mystletaynn
3DS FC
3909-8402-8213
So I've found I'm definitely getting a WiiU for Christmas so that's taken care of, and looking into replacing my current laptop (Asus A53E, i5-2410M CPU @2.3GHz, several years old) with a new one. It's not like I have a large budget, but it's not small either, so I was thinking one of these three, thoughts? I need a laptop rather than a desktop because I'm gonna have to lug it around college, but I also need a better GPU than the Intel HD 3000 piece of junk I currently have.

$829 $799 $759

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i got it sorted out now my pm freezes on a black screen after the splash screen pls help

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So I've found I'm definitely getting a WiiU for Christmas so that's taken care of, and looking into replacing my current laptop (Asus A53E, i5-2410M CPU @2.3GHz, several years old) with a new one. It's not like I have a large budget, but it's not small either, so I was thinking one of these three, thoughts? I need a laptop rather than a desktop because I'm gonna have to lug it around college, but I also need a better GPU than the Intel HD 3000 piece of junk I currently have.

$829 $799 $759
I don't know gaming laptops too well, but that first one (CyberPower) seems pretty good. Then you'll be able to play Xrd at a respectable framerate and resolution

Player -0

Smash Hero
Why is Love Live so cute ;-;

Why am I still awakeee. I need to finish this really quick powerpoint slideeeeee

Also others but kawaii animu no space.

Made a grey face no space joke no one would get. I think I need to go to sleep.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Grey Belnades Grey Belnades KI is coming to pc apparently so you'll be able to get it there

and why not tj combo he looks stronger
I don't think my laptops are strong enough to run KI. I wouldn't know what PC to get to play it.

Why am I still awakeee. I need to finish this really quick powerpoint slideeeeee

Nerdddd.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Yes, give into the kawaii-ness of Love Live

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
like, imagine something cool like a 3DS or mid-range phone, but boring and you can't carry it with you

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So, whatever, neat, your crappy waifu got added to a game I don't care about in the direct, neat-o.

In today's actual news...

There's something really off putting to a white guy speaking only in Japanese.

In before people attack him for appropriating the Japanese language.

Neat

Seems pretty obvious to me, Kojima compares himself to the most important character in the Metal Gear franchise because he feels a massive amount of self-importance. He's not satisfied enough with making decent games, but he needs you to know, absolutely needs you to know that he had a hand in it.

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
You get this expectation upon seeing him, and then it just throws your expectations to the curb and stomps all over them. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's an oddity since you don't typically see it.
i'll admit he speaks to a level of fluency that deters his accent and that's very different.

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
i'll admit he speaks to a level of fluency that deters his accent and that's very different.
man i don't know how anyone can even get the hang of speaking such a drastically different language. different letters that means words in themselves and even writing it different ways it's crazy.

played naruto storm revolution and holy crap it may be content filled but the gameplay aspects are ridiculous. there's like, no neutral!
when you touch a character they just teleport away, so you have to play this constant teleport game until you hard read there tele (which the game doesn't accommodate for so the punishes are super awkward) or there uses of tele runs out in which they eat a **** load of danny! game is fun casually tho, game has beautiful animations.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Had my calc3 final today. That was stressful ;x vector calculus is just confusing to me, mostly because I have very little idea as to what I'm actually accomplishing with it. I also wasn:'t able to grind out as much homework since we've had menial busy work the last couple weeks at work.

On the plus side, I was calculating what I would need to make as a minimum in order to pass this semester, and it looks like that would have to be almost zero?

Five grades, the four tests and one lump for all of your quizzes. I should have a 99 on quizzes, and I have 74, 77, and 94 for the other grades.

I still stress ate a double cheeseburger and cinnamon roll at braums for lunch, tho...

Fortress

Smash Master
I'm -$140 off of going out to lunch at Five Guys. It's a lot better than being thousands upon thousands of dollars in debt for classes I failed that I didn't even want to take in the first place. I'm glad I didn't have finals...

MOTHER ****ING CLOUD IS ABOUT TO MAKE ME BREAK THIS MOTHER ****ING 3DS

git gud

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Had my calc3 final today. That was stressful ;x vector calculus is just confusing to me, mostly because I have very little idea as to what I'm actually accomplishing with it. I also wasn:'t able to grind out as much homework since we've had menial busy work the last couple weeks at work.

On the plus side, I was calculating what I would need to make as a minimum in order to pass this semester, and it looks like that would have to be almost zero?

Five grades, the four tests and one lump for all of your quizzes. I should have a 99 on quizzes, and I have 74, 77, and 94 for the other grades.

I still stress ate a double cheeseburger and cinnamon roll at braums for lunch, tho...
Nerd.

Should've gone with pancakes.

Don't be tsuuuun.
Jabroni.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
need to get at least a 30 on this final im about to take in order to graduate on time
im ****ting bricks.

Fortress

Smash Master
Anybody remember when Dexter totally implied that Dexter took out that useless, yappy, little dog? Feeling like going full-on Dexter on this whole ****ing yappy neighborhood.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
need to get at least a 30 on this final im about to take in order to graduate on time
im ****ting bricks.
Good luck mate. I got my Geology final in an hour.

If braum's had pancakes, I might have ;x

But I have... problems... with regards to cinnamon rolls...
What kind of problems? Did a cinnamon roll bully you in grade school?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
It bullied its way into my mouth.

Then I tracked down evry member of its family and consumed them like the ****ing glutton I am.

I've since moved onto its friends.

I am the end times for cinnamon rolls.

Top Bottom