• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ah, chemistry. I remember that. It was interesting to say the least. To my old Chem teacher, if you ever read this, **** you.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
What are you talking about, chemistry is my favorite subject, I'm really good at it too. Productive studying is another skill which I have already mastered so I am certain that I will do very well on my Chemistry exam which couldn't cause me to fail even if I didn't show up at all.

Holy **** ssbpm quality is an all time low. Literally a gyfy of Charizard using flame thrower. ???

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
What are you talking about, chemistry is my favorite subject, I'm really good at it too. Productive studying is another skill which I have already mastered so I am certain that I will do very well on my Chemistry exam which couldn't cause me to fail even if I didn't show up at all.
Nerd

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
lmao what
Mansta Mansta is this your doing?
yes, usually when something weird shows up on the sub it's me.
someday someone else is going to mess with the sub and everyone is going to blame it on me, I am fully prepared to carry this burden.

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
Finals this week
Up first is AP World History and French
Yayyyyy

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I thought I was getting to that point of being okay with her death. I tend to ask my friends to lay off "mom jokes" when I'm around because it a trigger.

But for the past couple of months, this trigger hasnt been very strong and I even found myself occasionally laughing at mom jokes, though I still feel bad afterwards.

I was really hoping that I could stop being bothered by topics regarding mothers but after that dream I'm probably going to have to start over on trying to get over that ****.

First I get pre-diagonsed with Sleep Apnea and then this happens.

What a horrible month this has been and it just started.
He's right, you're never gonna be okay with it or get over it. You just kinda go on living, but I'm sure that you already know that.

If you wanna talk to me in private, feel free to.

I'm looking into overclocking my stock card (intel hd 4400) which apparently will give a relative large increase in performance

if this doesn't work well at least I learned how to overclock a gpu?
Don't OC your laptop lol, will cause more troubles than it's worth. If it's your GPU bottlenecking your performance, OC'ing your CPU won't do much anyway.

Also, my condolences for running at 600x400.

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
I'm thinking of getting a laptop for my portable gaming desires.
Is this worf or naw, and if not what is worf?

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
I'm thinking of getting a laptop for my portable gaming desires.
Is this worf or naw, and if not what is worf?
laptop gaming is low tier. why can't you just get a desktop and move with you
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
laptop gaming is low tier. why can't you just get a desktop and move with you
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Already have a desktop. It has so many cords/wires I don't feel like untangling it all and moving it to a friends' or LAN place for a few hours just to bring it back.
Though at home I'd probably use the desktop most (laptop for maybe in my room + streaming stuff idk)
All I know is that minimum requirement I want to be able to play CS:GO, TF2, and PM on here. Streaming stuff is optional yet preferred.
I could also use this in the future if I become a TO for maintaining brackets and whatnot.

Last edited:

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
Already have a desktop. It has so many cords/wires I don't feel like untangling it all and moving it to a friends' or LAN place for a few hours just to bring it back.
Though at home I'd probably use the desktop most (laptop for maybe in my room + streaming stuff idk)
All I know is that minimum requirement I want to be able to play CS:GO, TF2, and PM on here. Streaming stuff is optional yet preferred.
I could also use this in the future if I become a TO for maintaining brackets and whatnot.
have you ever seen nvidia's shield? or any of the razor products? dolphin emulator can surprisingly demand if u want at least 720p with no hiccups

Last edited:

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
I'm also on a 900$ budget if that means anything.
No, I haven't look at shield mostly because I'd prefer a laptop over a tablet.
And for the Razer products, which ones specifically? I'm trying to avoid overpriced brands as much as possible (*cough cough* Alienware) but if it's good enough and it fits the budget I may consider it.
720p for Dolphin is what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
1 1/2 down, 2 1/2 to go

(the 1/2 is a take-home exam i submitted today that has an in-class portion on wednesday i need to go in for)

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
yeah fps issues in games that were released within the last decade are 99% caused by a bad GPU
unless you're playing team fortress 2, in which case once you get past a certain point around mid-range graphics you can literally up resolution to 4k and get the exact same mediocre frame rate you'd get at 640x480. that game is weird

also hello thread, I slept for like fifteen hours and it was the best sleep I've ever had

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
Yeah tf2 is weird
Hopefully it gets the optimization it deserves

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

NUNCHUKS
LUCHA FIGHTING ISIS
PENTAGON JR/PRINCE PUMA TRAINING

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

also hello thread, I slept for like fifteen hours and it was the best sleep I've ever had
I slept for 3 hours while on an ECA stack.

...Wanna trade sleep?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I CAN'T

MAKE

FLATCHEST IN XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X

._.

Not buying this **** lmao. This is game ruining for me...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I CAN'T

MAKE

._.

Nerd. The most important factor to buying a game that has character creation/customization is if you can make your character look really really strong.

Dragon's Dogma is a great purchase if anyone hasn't played it yet.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I CAN'T

MAKE

._.

At first I thought flatchest was the name of an item or skill because I don't know that much about Xenoblade but then I just realized I wasn't smart.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Yeah tf2 is weird
Hopefully it gets the optimization it deserves
Probably will never get anything but cosmetics and competitive matchmaking at this point

There's recent rumors that they're porting the game to source 2 though, I think they accidentally put a depot out not too long ago(like a couple of days ago) that was something along the lines of "competitive matchmaking beta source2", it's gone now though

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
they actually said source2 was happening for basically any game that's in their long-term (so this also includes CSGO), but that's a matter of when, not if, so I doubt it'll happen for years at least

they have to optimize tf2, is also the thing. if you see the snippets of text related to matchmaking, valve doesn't want anyone using directx8 since you can't see their new money-making skins in it... which is an issue, because most people go to dx8 on the basis that TF2 is poorly optimized and thus dx9 can be a stuttery mess on even lowest settings. this'll even get worse with competitive emphasis, because the kind of people that will pour thousands of hours into getting good are the kind of people that get real picky about this sort of thing

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
Even if they optimize TF2 I'd prefer DX8.1.
Not just for performance, but the look itself I like more. Everything is brighter and easier to see.
I won't care too much about MM. I just want my performance improvements ;_;

Bleck

Smash Master
remember when valve used to make games instead of just slowly filtering money out of the ones they already have

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
WHAT UP NOW SWEDES
WOOOOOoooooooo
And yes I do remember
When the Orange Box came out I was super excited. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom