• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Fortress

Smash Master
Hello Tumblr :^)

Look, I wasn't trying to "debate" anything. I was merely presenting my stance on things and presenting the facts. I don't see the point in writing a long post detailing everything and providing sourced proof for you to simply strawman it, and dismiss it like the videos I posted.

The videos I posted ARE the evidence:

The first two are personal OPINIONS by legit female gamers, aka, the demographic Anita and Zoe supposedly represent.

And the third is a rational analysis by a very intelligent individual on the UN incident, providing tons and tons of evidence to disprove Anita's WORDS.

Ofc, you didn't bother to watch them, and instead dismissed them on the grounds that they were ideas you did not agree with. If anyone is shutting their senses to block out what they don't like, and causing dissent to create an echo chamber, it's not me. You've failed. Whatever civil discussion could have been had is out of the question, because you've proven you lack the ability to listen to opposing views, and look at evidence presented to you. Debating with either of you, is simply a waste of time. So excuse me, but I refuse.

Finally, nothing has been "squashed" if anything, SJWs and PC culture are extending, managing to piss more and more people off, not just gamers. You have no argument, there is clear evidence of a cultural shift in the world around you.

If you wanna debate, leave the emotions out the door, and carefully analyze my words and evidence to REFUTE the central argument. When you're ready to do that, we can carry on.

That said, let's get back to PM.

>hello tumblr
>immediately throws out fancy **** like 'refute' and 'analyze'
>text wall that would get me hard

Pick one.

D

Deleted member

Tried the leaked build

Knuckles seems stupidly broken, Lyn seems alright I guess, Isaac is broken as all hell. Only thing I'd want from it is awakening roy/the new zss model/headband jiggs.

GG started as a response to a woman's sleeping behavior, that you can't deny unless you really want to bring in the silly argument of "Oh well REALLY it all started back in 2006/7 when Jeff Gertsmann got fired from Gamestop..." that I see some people using. It most definitely can be viewed as a movement that started as a harassment/smear campaign of Zoe Quinn. Later on though something happened and the focus started to shift towards "ethics in gaming journalism".

And like, regarding 8ch. I don't think it's any better than 4chan, in fact I think it parallels the Voat/Reddit split a while back where both Voat/8ch are filled with conspiracy nuts and racist pricks. With that said I do like it's /v/ board for the webms, whenever they're not shock stuff like people getting shot or something. /a/ is also pretty cool, it's like 4chan's /a/ without the stupid memes everywhere. /tech/ is good whenever it's not dead.

Really with sites like 8chan/reddit/voat there's tons of filth everywhere, you just have to know where to look to find any good stuff. Like there's plenty of ****ty degenerative subreddits, probably just as much as 8chan but you'd have to go out of your way to find the REALLY grimy stuff.

And uh sorry for bringing back more GG shanigans, good night fellow memers
IIRC, it began with Zoe Quinn because of the shilling that was going on with Depression Quest. I remember playing that game with no knowledge about any of the drama, before GG became a thing, wondering what tge hype was all about. Honestly, I didn't even begin to realize what was going on till I started to see Five Guys threads plasted all over the 4chan catalog, and from there I mostly stayed away till the hype died down.

Honestly, the girl in the first video seems to give a detailed breakdown on how it went down.

Plus, every GG related video has addressed Zoe's ethics on what she's done outside of promiscuity, as well as the gaming journalists involved. Relabeling GG as a misogynistic movememt, not only makes it easy to attack, but also makes little sense considering the rest of the pieces, so I have a hard time buying that story.

All else I agree on though.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
ain't much of an debate m8. it's a half-conscious group that at best barely presses to four digits in overall numbers, it's incredibly easy to research it for yourself, and any smokescreens with a thesaurus doesn't do much when half of us can't even be bothered to type professionally

the first use of your magical, insecure little tag was adam "gay marriage is basically incest" baldwin posting a video about zoe quinn "having sex for reviews"

D

Deleted member

>hello tumblr
>immediately throws out fancy **** like 'refute' and 'analyze'
>text wall that would get me hard

Pick one.
If you think words like "analyze" and "refute" are fancy, then you got bigger problems than me, son. :p

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
IIRC, it began with Zoe Quinn because of the shilling that was going on with Depression Quest. I remember playing that game with no knowledge about any of the drama, before GG became a thing, wondering what tge hype was all about. Honestly, I didn't even begin to realize what was going on till I started to see Five Guys threads plasted all over the 4chan catalog, and from there I mostly stayed away till the hype died down.

Honestly, the girl in the first video seems to give a detailed breakdown on how it went down.

Plus, every GG related video has addressed Zoe's ethics on what she's done outside of promiscuity, as well as the gaming journalists involved. Relabeling GG as a misogynistic movememt, not only makes it easy to attack, but also makes little sense considering the rest of the pieces, so I have a hard time buying that story.

All else I agree on though.
>Shilling
>2000 + 15
ISHYGDDT

D

Deleted member

ain't much of an debate m8. it's a half-conscious group that at best barely presses to four digits in overall numbers, it's incredibly easy to research it for yourself, and any smokescreens with a thesaurus doesn't do much when half of us can't even be bothered to type professionally

the first use of your magical, insecure little tag was adam "gay marriage is basically incest" baldwin posting a video about zoe quinn "having sex for reviews"
Ok, cool dude. But GG being **** doesn't automatically make Quinn's side right.

I'm not here to take sides, or defend a ragtag group of "freedom fighters", what I know is what I know, and what matters is the facts, and that being that PC bull**** is very bull****. I don't care whose in the "right" here, I care a lot more about who's in the wrong. And when two lying con artists get a platform at the UN, THEN we have a problem.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ok, cool dude. But GG being **** doesn't automatically make Quinn's side right.

I'm not here to take sides, or defend a ragtag group of "freedom fighters", what I know is what I know, and what matters is the facts, and that being that PC bull**** is very bull****. I don't care whose in the "right" here, I care a lot more about who's in the wrong. And when two lying con artists get a platform at the UN, THEN we have a problem.
Sure it does! GG is nothing more than a cesspool.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
The fans don't have to put up with it, it's perfectly within their rights to simply not bother with newer versions.
The fans are not a uniform, rationally thinking entity. The handful of diehards who gather on Smash Boards to discuss Project M reasonably are not representative of the whole Project M community. ****ty versions of daily builds may not bother diehards (although they probably will), but will almost certainly discourage relatively casual fans who will download them and hate them. Some local communities will favour specific projects (or specific versions of a given project), which will splinter the community. The professional image the PMDT established for Brawl modding through years of hard work will die with this bombardment of open, rapidly updating builds and projects, and the communities that stick through the **** will diverge for one reason or another. The awesome, large scale community that just made the front page of Reddit and trended on Facebook, that was once the highlight of Apex, will cease to exist.

This could seem like a temporary regression, but that conclusion is based on the assumption that fans will continue to give a damn about Brawl modding. Project M peaked when it was capable of satisfying fans' cravings for Smash 4 by updating the then most recent version of Smash to offer a fresh take on familiar experience that many people wanted. 3.0's trailer and its ensuing release one year before Smash 4 is what made Project M popular; many fans flocked to Project M because it's red-ribbon was cut at the perfect time. The high quantity of fans PM has today is a product of that period since a lot of them stuck around. With Smash 4 and Melee going stronger than ever, Project M has nowhere to go but down, as fans bail for more stable communities while few new fans join.

You might counter that 3.6 still exists, so no harm, no foul. That's wrong, because if new builds gain some notoriety then fail, fans will get fatigued and the stink will latch onto all of Project M. I'd justify this claim further, but it's exactly what Brawl did to Melee, so I don't feel like I have to.

First off... Brawl+'s failure and Project M's success is laissez-faire
Although I've touched on the reason why separate projets can be bad in this post, the laissez-faire method I was referring to in my first response pertained to a single project. Brawl Plus significantly branched off under its own banner as some contributors had different visions than others. At one point, there was a Brawl airdodge set, a Melee airdodge set, and a hybrid airdodge set. In its early days, some sets built off of different pac. files for fighters. It was an unmitigated mess that precluded the chance of a community forming around it. By the time it was getting its **** together, Project M had already left Brawl Plus in the dust.

So, care to explain where that "deserved monopoly" came from?
Project M's success where Brawl Plus and others failed proves that centralized development is the best choice for a video game (mod). The PMDT united a community by offering a version of Brawl so many fans expected in 2008. PM built its popularity throughout its slow development, it didn't make a mockery of its self to the competitive community, its content was generally professional, and it played its hand at the right time.

I'd rather make appeals to you than try to reason with the broader community, since you're positioning yourself as a mantle carrier. I recognize that a new PMDT doesn't spring from the dust, that's why I didn't argue against new developers and projects in my original response. However, since the PMDT proved that infrequency and closed development are beneficial for sustaining a large community, new developers should try to emulate their style. Restraint is the key here. Logistically, this may be a problem if there are, let's say 10 mods making periodic releases. However, we probably won't see that many, so for those few that do gain traction in the months to come, the imperative of restraint is important.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
fine I guess I'll write a thing about PM 32 hours or so removed from the actual closing announcement because I know at least @CORY will probably read it

first lemme get some silly little things out of the way: anyone who wants 3.02 back seems to either play one of the top tier characters (lucas, pit, diddy, mewtwo, fox) or would rather complain about how good those characters are than learn the current and much more manageable matchups. or those people are from mdva and want back the era where they and their pm scene were at the center of smash and vgbc was beginning its rise to power

**** gamergate and gamergate discussion I want that toxic ****hole contained on 8chan and whatever other vile misogynistic place it came from. at this point you are only serving to make enemies when you bring up gamergate

also I miss when canon posted a lot and got in arguments with kink link all the time lmao

Alright, now I guess it's time to pitifully wax poetic over this mod of a videogame.
Project M was what really introduced me to the world of competitive fighting games and the smash scene in general. Since then, I have gone from playing Project M casually to my current point, where PM is the only videogame I play aside from dabbling in a few other fighting games. I've slowly stopped playing videogames altogether because I've found that none offer unsolvable complexity of interactions and emergent design of a metagame full of a community's attempts to optimize the disparate characters that Project M or other fighting games offer. For the past two years my "most visited tabs" section of Chrome has had a link to the Project M general discussion subforum on smashboards. I would be lying if I said that Project M was not one of the things I consistently thought about on a daily basis.

At first I was drawn to the possibilities of Project M: a metagame that was constantly changing for the better with patches and character balance that wasn't hemmed in by rigid and unchanging design choices of distant Nintendo employees. It was a whole new world of interactions and mechanics and characters where I felt I could learn something new about the game itself any time I watched a stream or a vod. There was a world inside of this game and the players who played it and I loved it. That only grew with subsequent patches and added characters. I watched the game itself grow and create its own pantheon of characters, players, moments, and strategies. This wide open world was still wide open, but it was growing its own legend and inscribing its own heroes on its halls for posterity.

I'm obviously sad that the PMDT is no more. My avatar probably is an accurate representation towards my feelings on the matter. Project M was an eternally young game, a game that promised new content and balance goodies with each new patch. The creation of a metagame, like a Lego building, was able to be constantly altered and made fresh by the addition or subtraction of new building blocks in character additions or move changes. However, the patches were a blessing and a curse. They obviously provided better overall balance as time went on, but they also hindered metagame growth within each patch as people banked on or waited for the next one. Project M has stopped receiving patches and will no longer be eternally young and new: it's going to age and mature. However, I realized that the purpose of patches wasn't to constantly keep changing the game, but to develop, by trial and error, a game which didn't need patches.

Based on this, after being initially sad and shocked after the disbandment of the PMDT, I realized that this may have been the unannounced deadline that the PMDT was working towards: the time when they couldn't prop PM up anymore and it needed to stand on its own. As such, I was and am excited for the opportunity to see how their creation changes and develops over time, not by their influence, but by ours. The child of the PMDT has left the cradle, and is still just as full of infinite possibilities as it was as an infant, but now it has the opportunity to grow into a strong, independent game like its father Melee.

The strength of a competitive game is based on competition and a game withers and dies if there are no players competing in it. This is where I fear the most for the future of Project M, that without the active parenting of the PMDT, its scene will splinter and lead itself astray. Project M is a competitive game focused first on gameplay, and the entire scene needs to be on board about the nature of this. We've worked hard to make this game what it is today and to give it the storied history it has (much of it actually transcribed within this social thread or the one before it). I don't want to lose it all now. If we love Project M as a competitive game, we all wish for the best for it, which right now involves unity behind both the former dev team as well as the actual game itself. All major TOs as well as the former members of the PMDT have come forward and said that the official version of the game going forward is the final release of 3.6. In order to allow this game that we've invested so much time and effort into, we need to stay united.

It's no longer 2013, Smash is no longer a newcomer trying to gain traction at Evo, and #OneUnit is widely regarded as wishful thinking at best or a farce at worst. Unity between the entirety of the fractional Smash scene has always been a fractious topic, and it is even more now, with PM being made the black (purple?) sheep of the flock. However, we don't need unity through the entire smash scene, we just need all the nerds who love our silly mod to be united. While this may seem cheesey, I don't think any sort of PM-specific usage of the phrase #OneUnit would be convincing or appropriate. We need something that is our own and captures what we want.

Earlier today, I posted Sethlon's One Soul Burning PM combo video. Sethlon's Roy has come to be a symbol of PM and Sethlon and his Roy are some of the heroes that are undoubtedly carved on the golden walls of the PM mythos. Few things represent PM better than a member of the Dev Team performing with his own character that he brought back to existence from Melee. I think this combo video comes close to capturing the spirit of Project M: a single-minded desire of achieving the most one can with the tools that one has created.

Deep down, we all want Project M to succeed (except Hax$ lmao) in our way and I think we all acknowledge that it requires unity. We've all been involved with this game and of those of us who are heavily invested in it, I think we're all burning with one shared passion: to make Project M the greatest game it can be, and then some. This requires unity. We need to be one unit, but more importantly we all have one burning passion that we share. Collectively, we have one soul burning with passion for this game. We are one unit with #OneSoul.

Cmon, let's make Project M great. #OneSoul

Fortress

Smash Master
fine I guess I'll write a thing about PM 32 hours or so removed from the actual closing announcement because I know at least @CORY will probably read it

first lemme get some silly little things out of the way: anyone who wants 3.02 back seems to either play one of the top tier characters (lucas, pit, diddy, mewtwo, fox) or would rather complain about how good those characters are than learn the current and much more manageable matchups. or those people are from mdva and want back the era where they and their pm scene were at the center of smash and vgbc was beginning its rise to power

**** gamergate and gamergate discussion I want that toxic ****hole contained on 8chan and whatever other vile misogynistic place it came from. at this point you are only serving to make enemies when you bring up gamergate

also I miss when canon posted a lot and got in arguments with kink link all the time lmao

Alright, now I guess it's time to pitifully wax poetic over this mod of a videogame.
Project M was what really introduced me to the world of competitive fighting games and the smash scene in general. Since then, I have gone from playing Project M casually to my current point, where PM is the only videogame I play aside from dabbling in a few other fighting games. I've slowly stopped playing videogames altogether because I've found that none offer unsolvable complexity of interactions and emergent design of a metagame full of a community's attempts to optimize the disparate characters that Project M or other fighting games offer. For the past two years my "most visited tabs" section of Chrome has had a link to the Project M general discussion subforum on smashboards. I would be lying if I said that Project M was not one of the things I consistently thought about on a daily basis.

At first I was drawn to the possibilities of Project M: a metagame that was constantly changing for the better with patches and character balance that wasn't hemmed in by rigid and unchanging design choices of distant Nintendo employees. It was a whole new world of interactions and mechanics and characters where I felt I could learn something new about the game itself any time I watched a stream or a vod. There was a world inside of this game and the players who played it and I loved it. That only grew with subsequent patches and added characters. I watched the game itself grow and create its own pantheon of characters, players, moments, and strategies. This wide open world was still wide open, but it was growing its own legend and inscribing its own heroes on its halls for posterity.

I'm obviously sad that the PMDT is no more. My avatar probably is an accurate representation towards my feelings on the matter. Project M was an eternally young game, a game that promised new content and balance goodies with each new patch. The creation of a metagame, like a Lego building, was able to be constantly altered and made fresh by the addition or subtraction of new building blocks in character additions or move changes. However, the patches were a blessing and a curse. They obviously provided better overall balance as time went on, but they also hindered metagame growth within each patch as people banked on or waited for the next one. Project M has stopped receiving patches and will no longer be eternally young and new: it's going to age and mature. However, I realized that the purpose of patches wasn't to constantly keep changing the game, but to develop, by trial and error, a game which didn't need patches.

Based on this, after being initially sad and shocked after the disbandment of the PMDT, I realized that this may have been the unannounced deadline that the PMDT was working towards: the time when they couldn't prop PM up anymore and it needed to stand on its own. As such, I was and am excited for the opportunity to see how their creation changes and develops over time, not by their influence, but by ours. The child of the PMDT has left the cradle, and is still just as full of infinite possibilities as it was as an infant, but now it has the opportunity to grow into a strong, independent game like its father Melee.

The strength of a competitive game is based on competition and a game withers and dies if there are no players competing in it. This is where I fear the most for the future of Project M, that without the active parenting of the PMDT, its scene will splinter and lead itself astray. Project M is a competitive game focused first on gameplay, and the entire scene needs to be on board about the nature of this. We've worked hard to make this game what it is today and to give it the storied history it has (much of it actually transcribed within this social thread or the one before it). I don't want to lose it all now. If we love Project M as a competitive game, we all wish for the best for it, which right now involves unity behind both the former dev team as well as the actual game itself. All major TOs as well as the former members of the PMDT have come forward and said that the official version of the game going forward is the final release of 3.6. In order to allow this game that we've invested so much time and effort into, we need to stay united.

It's no longer 2013, Smash is no longer a newcomer trying to gain traction at Evo, and #OneUnit is widely regarded as wishful thinking at best or a farce at worst. Unity between the entirety of the fractional Smash scene has always been a fractious topic, and it is even more now, with PM being made the black (purple?) sheep of the flock. However, we don't need unity through the entire smash scene, we just need all the nerds who love our silly mod to be united. While this may seem cheesey, I don't think any sort of PM-specific usage of the phrase #OneUnit would be convincing or appropriate. We need something that is our own and captures what we want.

Earlier today, I posted Sethlon's One Soul Burning PM combo video. Sethlon's Roy has come to be a symbol of PM and Sethlon and his Roy are some of the heroes that are undoubtedly carved on the golden walls of the PM mythos. Few things represent PM better than a member of the Dev Team performing with his own character that he brought back to existence from Melee. I think this combo video comes close to capturing the spirit of Project M: a single-minded desire of achieving the most one can with the tools that one has created.

Deep down, we all want Project M to succeed (except Hax$ lmao) in our way and I think we all acknowledge that it requires unity. We've all been involved with this game and of those of us who are heavily invested in it, I think we're all burning with one shared passion: to make Project M the greatest game it can be, and then some. This requires unity. We need to be one unit, but more importantly we all have one burning passion that we share. Collectively, we have one soul burning with passion for this game. We are one unit with #OneSoul.

Remember earlier when I said some text wall made me hard? Now I need a towel and a cigarette, gracious.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
****ing read it you nerds

edt: lmao I should sleep

I'll probably edit that giant ****ing wall of text tomorrow although I think rn it's in pretty decent shape for a small essay

I should probably try to post it somewhere more relevant than this social thread lmao

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent

I read the whole thing and I must say I 100% stand with you here. It's why I'm hitting that flex lab as much as I can, at this point it's all I can do. It's time to reburn that passion into myself and into my mind and body, and I think this is the best way to do it. Lab rats like me are going to go in hard I hope, and I look forward to seeing how this game stands on its own now, with just the community to hold it up.

SunJester

Smash Ace
**** posting you say?

Guys, I am the NEWnewPMDT. I am assembling a team to bring Project M to its full vision of finally adding the ultimate yaoi combo of Shrek x Shadow

Vashimus

Smash Master
Weird day. While I am kinda sad about what happened, all good things must come to an end eventually. Project M is what got me interested in the competitive Smash scene 4 years ago, and I couldn't have picked a better starting point. It is simply the greatest Smash game ever made - it's hard going back to the other games once you've gotten hooked. Truthfully though, I drifted more and more away from Project M and most video games in general as the year went on. Because of lot of stupid things have happened throughout the gaming industry and communities over the past couple years, it's pretty easy to become jaded. Many things are fighting for my attention I could never really make time for Project M. School and jobs are always a priority; exploring other hobbies, passions and interests is critical at this point in anyone's life; girls vs PM is pretty much a 10-0 matchup, pls nerf; and other fighters have been stealing my attention. The only thing that really kept me around was you guys - you crazy little monsters, you - and I guess I was just waiting for the right time to quit. Now that development is officially over, I give a sigh of relief. I can take a hiatus and come back any time knowing my characters are unchanged, like any other fighter. Tier List Speculation and character threads will be more relevant than they've ever been, and the game can truly stretch its legs now. PM has finally matured, and for all it's done for me, it will always have my support. Thank you PMDT.

Fortress Fortress No worries, I haven't forgotten. I'll msg you this coming weekend.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I'm behind enemy lines.

I'm watching the NewPMDT aka SSBEvo try to reason that what they're doing is beneficial to the PM community.
"We're just finishing what the PMDT started."
"We can just rebrand ourselves as something different, despite using 90% of the PMDT's work."
"If Strong Bad really wanted me to stop, he would've messaged me."
"All we're doing is applying a bugfix.... Maybe we'll add Ridley and Isaac at some point down the line."
"We got 2000 subs in a DAY. Clearly the entire PM community is ready to move forward with us."
"People are humiliating Strong Bad fora single instance of flawed logic, we HAVE to be justified."
"I read Mewtwo2000's post. I'm really looking forward to continuing this amazing project!"
"Watch out PMDT, there's a new sheriff in town xD"
"Now if only we could get a nude Lyn" <--------------- not ****ing joking

good **** go౦ԁ **** thats ✔ some good**** rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good ****

no one blow my cover. i need to see this abortion slowly die.
and **** you @Ripple. **** you for giving these guys your attention for even a second and fooling people like me into thinking that "oh, if top players support this, maybe this'll catch on"

Fortress

Smash Master
>make long post
>five post later we get ****posting about yaoi

never change pms :'^)
If it makes you feel better, yes, I did give that a read. PM's what got me into competition in the first place. I was playing BlazBlue long before Smash, Melee or otherwise, but I'd never known about the competitive scene for fight games, much less study them as intensely as I do now. I can remember when my house started as a place to come and play PM 2.x back in the day. A group of about twelve people, all huddled over the one Wii and crappy CRT I hauled home. Eventually, it became that every one of those guys that first tried it, I was showing them the documentary each time they were introduced to the group. I ended up watching it about eight times, myself, outside of all of those. As time went on, I decked out my living room with folding tables, and four 34"+ CRTs just for PM. Eventually, I was running my own tournaments out of our local game shop. We traveled around the state, and even got some recognition in Washington eventually. Our time was pretty short though. I think more than anything else, PM for me gave me some kind of a passion and hunger for competition. I live in the middle of nowhere. Hell, my local scene is nonexistent, I'm literally the one player left. But I've replaced a TV, added tables, kept all of my files updated for PM, acquired setups for 2D fighters, learned a ton of other games, and kept it all up for, well, who knows? I think that's what PM did for me. I never would've considered learning BlazBlue, learning Guilty Gear, learning Street Fighter, learning Mortal Kombat, if it didn't start with PM. If it weren't for the days where I would spend ten hours at a time playing, practicing the DACUS until my fingers blistered open (and then did, believe you me), and studied the wiki until my eyes were sore, I don't think I'd be applying that to all of the other things I'm capable of doing now.
Along with that, my perspective on competition changed, too. I'm hypercompetitive, to a fault. It actually makes me sad, and upset, to see the very few people left in this town come by, interested in learning, saying they like the game or whatever, come by once and claim that. PM gave me a sort of passion for these things, and, I want to see that in other people here in town.

Not that it will happen, you know? The nearest scene is two-hundred miles away.

Top Bottom