• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Because wartime America is a bunch of *****?
Many people from all countries are contemptible in times of conflict and out of them, so it's not really fair to single out 'Murica as garbage. Besides, America being scummy is kind of a given, kek
My location.jpg

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Holy **** Undertale's soundtrack is tooo good
I gotta get this game ASAP
And BRSTM the **** out of it.

Bazkip

Smash Master
>was about to buy MGR last night but ended up passing out before i could
>it's now on sale

this is why steam gives me anxiety
Steam implemented a policy a few months back that if you've purchased a game within the past 14 days and have played it for less than two hours, you can request a refund for any reason. So you would've been fine had you bought it last night.

Fortress

Smash Master
Holy **** Undertale's soundtrack is tooo good
I gotta get this game ASAP
And BRSTM the **** out of it.
Already been done. And it is a fantastic, heart-wrenching game. You will feel every emotion possible. Also, everybody knows Mettaton and Muffet are the best characters with easily the best themes.

Also, Vashimus Vashimus : Do you want to play some Xrd sometime?

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I was going to buy a steam card using cash so I could buy undertale without arousing suspicion, but I felt like I was stealing money from my mom's purse.
But I'm not going to ask if I can buy games because I know the answer already.

Speaking of Games, I just rukused this kid's Elena in 3s.

Also Smash society is a thing that I', starting here and lots of people are interested in not just having an event but actually even TOing.
I need to talk to some people though, because we aren't technically allowed to move TVs.
I'll probably get it promoted to a club.

123456789pop

Smash Rookie
i have a problem wiht project m, i tried to run the hacked version and i installed homebrew but then i decided to use the hackless version from the website so i cleared my sd card then i extracted the files for hackless and i put in the sd.then i went to stage builder and i tryed to lode project m but i screen showed up and it said at the bottom of the screen gecko os not found (above this was some code stuff i dont remember) it also said it was hanging HELP!!

D

Deleted member

i have a problem wiht project m, i tried to run the hacked version and i installed homebrew but then i decided to use the hackless version from the website so i cleared my sd card then i extracted the files for hackless and i put in the sd.then i went to stage builder and i tryed to lode project m but i screen showed up and it said at the bottom of the screen gecko os not found (above this was some code stuff i dont remember) it also said it was hanging HELP!!
This is not the exact place you want to be in order to fix your problem, I'd redirect your question (and explain it better) here: http://smashboards.com/forums/help-and-support.363/

D

Deleted member

Also, I'm like playing a CS:GO match today and right when I get into warm up I find out to my displeasure that all my ****ing settings got reset to default

gg, never playing this trash again

Vashimus

Smash Master
Fortress Fortress Definitely. I'm waiting a bit before I quit my second job as it gets colder to focus on solely bartending, freeing up my schedule tremendously. Main?

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Fortress Fortress Definitely. I'm waiting a bit before I quit my second job as it gets colder to focus on solely bartending, freeing up my schedule tremendously. Main?
Potemkin, for the glory of Zepp. I'm assuming you play I-No.

Also, I'm like playing a CS:GO match today and right when I get into warm up I find out to my displeasure that all my ****ing settings got reset to default

gg, never playing this trash again
I know how you feel. I re-installed it to find that I need to hit a certain level before being able to play non-Casual matches. Played one match and earned 12 XP for breaking even and decided "**** this, I'm out, I'll play Source".

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I like your profile pic, Fortress Fortress . In the era before PM and easy SFX editing, my friends and I thought of how amazing it would be to have an "Excuse Me Princess" sound pack for Link. (e.g. The one when he dives into water from high up would be perfect for the star KO.)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I like your profile pic, Fortress Fortress . In the era before PM and easy SFX editing, my friends and I thought of how amazing it would be to have an "Excuse Me Princess" sound pack for Link. (e.g. The one when he dives into water from high up would be perfect for the star KO.)
That would be pretty gahlike.

MLGF

Smash Lord
On my way to the PM biweekly I began thinking of how to **** with people for the sake of comedy
Began rehearsing troll in the car.

I said, in a totally sincere and well spoken voice:
"Did I ever tell you about my friend Jerry? No? He's a friend of mine from college. I'm not gonna beat around the bush, he's gay and... well... you know he had some unprotected sex and got AIDs. It's gotten pretty bad and he's in the hospital now. We're not sure how much longer he's got, but he told me, well all of his friends in that room, to live long for him.
I ****ed up because I played Sm4sh yesterday and got cancer."

Everyone was actually looking kinda feelsy halfway through. I should IRL troll more often

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Wow, the martian was pretty ahright. I have a new and great method to annoy my acquaintances with trivial facts about the film.

"Remember when Matt Damon went to mars? And then he grew the potatoes? I was pretty enthralled when he mentioned botany. Wanna here more about botany?"

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Wow, the martian was pretty ahright. I have a new and great method to annoy my acquaintances with trivial facts about the film.

"Remember when Matt Damon went to mars? And then he grew the potatoes? I was pretty enthralled when he mentioned botany. Wanna here more about botany?"
I've heard good things about that movie. I haven't seen it yet, but it's good to know Ridley Scott made a good new sci-fi movie because Prometheus is unbelievably dumb (though to be fair he didn't write it ).

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Already been done. And it is a fantastic, heart-wrenching game. You will feel every emotion possible. Also, everybody knows Mettaton and Muffet are the best characters with easily the best themes.

Also, Vashimus Vashimus : Do you want to play some Xrd sometime?
someone hasn't heard Asgore's theme

or fought sans

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
someone hasn't heard Asgore's theme

or fought sans

I have, but I don't tend to pick the thing that nearly everybody else picks. Especially considering I've already heard Megalovania in two other things.

Mettaton and Muffet just happened to be my favorite characters. Wish Undyne had a better Pacifist theme, though.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
who the **** swapped Watched Forums and Watched Threads goddammit i hate all of you

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Apparently someone made an online threat to my former college campus that my brother and sister still attend. He was just arrested a while ago.

No online nerd can escape the fist of justice.

who the **** swapped Watched Forums and Watched Threads goddammit i hate all of you
I hate you too nerd. Only a couple of months before I body you at G3. Kiss your waifu pillows goodbye cause I'm gonna use them for firewood.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's this drilling, grinding feeling. And it eats away at you. It slowly corrodes your soul. Picking away, moment by moment, at what makes you you. And you can't stop it. You try to understand it, to step back and view the picture from a distance, but for every step back you take, it approaches. Closes in. Suffocates you.

The weight of it... the very thought of the weight crushes you. You can't breathe. You're not sure that you ever could. There is no time outside of this moment. You've lived your entire life here, suffocating eternally. Panic sets in. You look around in desperation, trying to find an exit, trying to get away. Smaller and smaller. Everything shrinks and contorts; presses inward. You can't move.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Apparently someone made an online threat to my former college campus that my brother and sister still attend. He was just arrested a while ago.

No online nerd can escape the fist of justice.

I hate you too nerd. Only a couple of months before I body you at G3. Kiss your waifu pillows goodbye cause I'm gonna use them for firewood.
thats exactly what you said last time and then we went 139-0 my favor ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

D

Deleted member

why is art (drawing in specific) like literally the hardest ****ing thing ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom