• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
It happened very recently. They did 4 episodes in a row with Scar and have the first episode on their channel right now. No idea if they'll add the rest of the episodes or if they will remain as episodes that have to be purchased. I bought all 4 episodes for $5 on their site as soon as I saw that Scar was on their show. It was well worth the money.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well I need to get caught back up on Exellent Adventures again. But first I need to start watching Fear the Walking Dead, South Park, Rick and Morty and Heroes Reborn before anything else.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Man, where were the nerds like this when I was in high school? Two glasses with a high probability of alcohol + a gamecube? Already better than roughly half of my high school social experiences.
FB_IMG_1441815999662.jpg

But yeah, that picture of abate is amazing
FB_IMG_1438443821721.jpg

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hail, 'tis a warrior of legends long past from story unto inspired ruin! Hark the return of the prodigal son!!!
Never had anyone refer that to me but alright.

EDIT: Have anyone have trouble getting on Skype today at all or is it just me?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So finally got my internet back on at home after a month plus of being without it. Oh man time to grind online again and lose myself in vids again. Also need to figure out what streaming services to find for my family now since we got rid of cable in our house to save money and no new age tv's with digital receivers in them so can't watch local stuff ATM. *Homer snip*

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Considering this is the PM social, I thought some of you could help.
So, I tried to play PM on the Wii U. Of course I followed all of the instructions of downloading. (For the sake of sounding arrogant... I have downloaded PM 2 times before
) So, after putting Brawl in the Wii U and deleting everything on it, I went back to the stage maker. It was trying to load a stage that did not exist. So tried resetting the console... Seeing if my SD card was on lock... Nothing helped. So, I assume I have to be using a Wii?

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
So, I tried to play PM on the Wii U. Of course I followed all of the instructions of downloading. (For the sake of sounding arrogant... I have downloaded PM 2 times before
) So, after putting Brawl in the Wii U and deleting everything on it, I went back to the stage maker. It was trying to load a stage that did not exist. So tried resetting the console... Seeing if my SD card was on lock... Nothing helped. So, I assume I have to be using a Wii?
You should really just use a Wii. Even if you get it running on a WiiU, you won't be able to use a GCN controller.

I mean if you can't do that then what's the point?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
No, you can most certainly use a U last I checked. My initial guess is that you might have goofed the directories. The projectm folders etc can't be behind another folder. (If that's not the problem/you got it right the first time regarding the setup) it might be an issue with the size of the SD card. It needs to 2gigs or less for non-homebrewed devices (and of quick note: some 2gigs are actually SDHC (a grand ruse to those who buy them).

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Gahh..Spooky Christmas is coming
And I was already falcon last year
But I'm too young to be a slutty falcon
so what do

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
You should really just use a Wii. Even if you get it running on a WiiU, you won't be able to use a GCN controller.

I mean if you can't do that then what's the point?
Its just that I don't have my Wii with Me rght now. And, I (sadly) bought a Smash Bros. Fight pad. witch is basically a Retro controller, but a different lay out.
No, you can most certainly use a U last I checked. My initial guess is that you might have goofed the directories. The projectm folders etc can't be behind another folder. (If that's not the problem/you got it right the first time regarding the setup) it might be an issue with the size of the SD card. It needs to 2gigs or less for non-homebrewed devices (and of quick note: some 2gigs are actually SDHC (a grand ruse to those who buy them).
Oh yeah, I know. The main folder is unzipped and its guts (and only its guts) are in the SD card.
___
Ok, I see. I forgot it needs to be a 2 gig SD. Thank you.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Octoberween is in like 3 weeks and I still haven't started my beowulf costume, ****

D

Deleted member

some chick at my school told me to be Lars from SU for Octoberween this year

so yeah uh, that's my costume, ****

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Me again.
I need help finding a main for PM. Since (I think) you guys know a lot about the mod, I figured I could get help from here. All I know is that I want to have a fast paced character. Not like Sonic, but just... fast-ish.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Just finished my first runthrough of undertale

i'm gonna have ****ing nightmares tonight

Bazkip

Smash Master
Can't wait for the spacie costplayers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
I know it's weird for a guy to complain but I hate how Jessica Nigiri always tries to be overly sexual with certain costumes.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Not always, see here she didn't do too bad.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/42765954c2be9db8681df10af121251e/tumblr_mmrqxvEK4T1sqayxbo2_1280.jpg
It's form fitting exactly the way his outfit is, sometimes she'll like cut out part of the top for her boobs and it's like "y it looked sexy without you having to do that"
because sex sells and she makes 6 figures doing what shes doing, lives at home with no expenses, etc etc. Actually ran into her brother yesterday, we used to row together (she was one of our coaches) so he stopped by when he saw us having the juniors run hills and we chatted a bit

She recently (month or 2 ago?) made a big FB post about how awful the environment for cos-players can be due to this sort of thing ( a really awful/abrasive/crude crowd when she went to a con in south america) and said she was going to change up most of her future costumes to be less pure sex appeal

SunJester

Smash Ace
You can get a lot in this world if you're attractive. Combine that with talent and you've got a winning combination for making lots of money.

As long as the costumes are sexual under her agency, and no one elses, then there's nothing wrong with it. I've seen some pretty incredible cosplayers who don't up the sexual ante on their stuff, and they're awesome.

Top Bottom