• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I guess this is funny because now he's more of a real person than I am, I'm just a mythical smashboards ****poster from the middle of nowhere on the frozen tundra of north dakota
get on stream and stage spike people, make gfys of it then have the social thread comment on how hot you are

MLGF

Smash Lord
Yo guys, is it worth getting Snake Eater for the 3DS? I once again have come into money for helping my dad and his friends to understand the magic of computers, so just wanna know if it's worth experiencing it on the 3DS or not.
Also, I need you're top 5 3DS games listed immediately. GO.
easy

1) Etrian Odyssey... any of them. The Untold Games are my preference however.
2) Xenoblade 3D if you have a New 3DS
3) Pokamons
4) Link Between Worlds
5) Fire emblem: lolwakening. ...until Black Kingdom comes out. Can't wait until a FE game respects my intellect again...

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
easy

1) Etrian Odyssey... any of them. The Untold Games are my preference however.
2) Xenoblade 3D if you have a New 3DS
3) Pokamons
4) Link Between Worlds
5) Fire emblem: lolwakening. ...until Black Kingdom comes out. Can't wait until a FE game respects my intellect again...
I'm pretty good with my Xenoblade fix now that my loader's set up again.
If you might elaborate, what's the main defining difference between the main Etrian Odyssey games and these "untold" entries?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Hmm, it seems that having a japanese accent when singing english makes you nasally.
Because of that it's kill in me inside.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776

Somebody send me a gaming PC and a years supply of Italian vinaigrette salad.
I need to play this game. N0w.

@ mimgrim mimgrim , I have one more question. If I'm not concerned to much with the story of it all, should I jump straight into Etrian Odyssey 4? This is taking into account that I really won't have money again until I get a job.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
God your 3ds experience is horribly limited

Best 3ds games:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Shovel Knight
Majora's Mask 3d
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Mgs 3d is not worth it. Just buy the hd collection because you'll get two more games for the same price.
Not really. Just that I have sold many of the 3DS games I have had because I got bored oc them. KIU and Dream Team included. I would say anyone who puts those 2 in their top 5 to be limited really lol.

Ahright, screw snake eater for now. How much is EO4 on the eShop?
I think 7tgoes on sale often in the eshop. But even without that I don't think it is priced too bad. But idk, I rarely use eshop.

EO is that dungeon crawler? It seemed very bland to me in the demo, but I guessed I just didn't understand what was going on.
Demo is a very very small taste of the game. As you are like limited to the first 1 or 2 floors I belive and cap at level 10. Of course that is going to seem bland.

I'm pretty good with my Xenoblade fix now that my loader's set up again.
If you might elaborate, what's the main defining difference between the main Etrian Odyssey games and these "untold" entries?
The Untold series are basically just remakes of the frist EO games (TMG of EO1 and TFK of EO2) with huge QOL improvements, much better game balance, whole new mode, and other assorted goodies. Remake doesn't really gve them justice, think of it as more of a reinvention.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Demo is a very very small taste of the game. As you are like limited to the first 1 or 2 floors I belive and cap at level 10. Of course that is going to seem bland.
It was probably graphical simplicity that turned me away. I think It made me motion sick? idk. I probably saw anime girls and decide this was a waifu thing. 2hu clearly.

Oh my god youtube restricted mode is practically the dark ages.

Also are the last 2 episodes replaced in the cannon by EoE? Or do the exist simultaneously?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yeah EO is very anime art focused and there is plenty of fanservice overall in the artworks as well (fun fact though, the artist of the EO series is/was a hentai artist lol).

Gameplay is super top notch though.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
do you guys happen to know MK's worst matchups

because I'm hella interested

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
It was probably graphical simplicity that turned me away. I think It made me motion sick? idk. I probably saw anime girls and decide this was a waifu thing. 2hu clearly.

Oh my god youtube restricted mode is practically the dark ages.

Also are the last 2 episodes replaced in the cannon by EoE? Or do the exist simultaneously?
they basically occur while shinji is in the tang

so they go on in shinjis head during the third impact

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Not really. Just that I have sold many of the 3DS games I have had because I got bored oc them. KIU and Dream Team included. I would say anyone who puts those 2 in their top 5 to be limited really lol.

I think 7tgoes on sale often in the eshop. But even without that I don't think it is priced too bad. But idk, I rarely use eshop.

The Untold series are basically just remakes of the frist EO games (TMG of EO1 and TFK of EO2) with huge QOL improvements, much better game balance, whole new mode, and other assorted goodies. Remake doesn't really gve them justice, think of it as more of a reinvention.
All you do is play jrpgs, you're the limited one

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
So my school's esports club started up again and this guy came who would come last year, he would always get extemely salty whenever he played 2/3 top players there, which was zelda and mario(never got salty at falcon because hes a falcon main in melee kek)

Today he gets extemely salty at me all of a sudden, like zss is dumb but damn I think being salty over her is like next level salt, granted it was 3.5(guy who brought the wii hadnt updated yet) so he was partly mad at her recovery, I tried explaining tether mechanics but he wasnt having none of that. I leave for a bit during doubles to talk to some others and he gets salty there. Then he goes to play melee and loses a bunch there and gets salty, I'm starting to think he's just overly salty in everything

About to upload a video explaining tether/ledge mechanics for our club, i botched my script hard but hopefully it will be helpful to someone

quick, post your top 5 favorite games
1 - SMW
2 - Katamari Damacy
3 - Metal Gear Solid 3
4 - Hotline Miami 2
5 - Project M
1- Sonic 3 & Knuckles
2- Crash Bandicoot 3
3- Team Fortess 2
4- Torchlight 2
5- Crash Team Racing

D

Deleted member

lmao my twitter feed is blowing up with people talking about catching flights to paragon and partying at paragon and I'm alone past midnight doing homework and studying, plus I work a closing shift tomorrow

AYYYY

zman804

Smash Ace
PARAGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

for real though nerds are we tryna meet up for a giant ass PMS Denny's dinner or something? lets make plans

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
Fox, maybe campy samus/zelda, maybe wolf
I'd say Samus, Fox and Roy.

Zelda doesn't really have anything to keep MK out like a Samus Missile. He can run faster then she can place a dins, so he can grab her out of it quite a lot. Plus she has chronic can't get down out of the air syndrome and that's MK's favourite place to put people.
Also she's floaty so Shuttle loop is pretty rude to her face.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
http://www.twitch.tv/socalprojectm

I feel like more people should be watching this. Its the warmup weekly for Paragon. Lucky, Westballz, IPK, Oracle, Prof Pro, Machiavelli, Strongbad, and Drinkingfood are some of the notable entrants at this.

Also it makes me sad when people younger than me complain about being old.
hi
my tag is two words

please and thank you!~

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Okay, this is a bit out of the blue, but, I really like it when people have expressions of unabashed glee. Like so:

That's normal, right?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Finally caught up with this thread again and phone is back on so i can use 4g for the time being. Anyway best of luck of those going to Paragon.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Big Boss hardly saying a thing during cutscenes, codec completely absent, every guard post feeling the same, opening credits spoiling surprises, story missions that feel like secondary missions, having to go through soooooo many menus and crap to get some action... And all I get from most story missions is Miller talking crap about Cipher after finishing them.

The more I play the game the more I wished I was playing Peace Walker instead.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Yo guys, is it worth getting Snake Eater for the 3DS? I once again have come into money for helping my dad and his friends to understand the magic of computers, so just wanna know if it's worth experiencing it on the 3DS or not.
Also, I need you're top 5 3DS games listed immediately. GO.
I had Snake Eater for the 3DS; on the last boss battle my game crashed, and when I loaded it back up, it put me four bosses back but didn't retain any of the ammo I used afterwards. I couldn't beat it as a result.

Get the Phoenix Wright trilogy; not only is it $30 for three full games, but also it's a godlike series.

Last edited:

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I never posted a top 5 games list

1. Project M
2. Team Fortress 2
3. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
4. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
5. DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
When Are we gonna get some in deph tutorials to not be scrubs at this game...

cuz i need them

Top Bottom