• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I don't think I should pursue any girls until I'm sure I want to get in a relationship akin to the one in 1948.
I mean, there are so many 2D girls, right?
because schmidtty is a funny thing to say
Just the word itself? Is there some cultural phenomenon behind this I'm missing? It sure as hell makes people remember me, which kills any opportunity for first impressions.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Because I don't have any vectors of the other grills

I think shes a top contender but theres so many good top contenders its hard to say whos best. if I had to choose one itd be yui most likely
as a person who read the LNs and spent hours rewatching episodes from zoku
stay away from the yui ship
yui ship is suffering
IMO best girl who won't win is kawasaki and the one who will win based on the way this story is going is yukinon

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I don't think I should pursue any girls until I'm sure I want to get in a relationship akin to the one in 1948.
I mean, there are so many 2D girls, right?

Just the word itself? Is there some cultural phenomenon behind this I'm missing? It sure as hell makes people remember me, which kills any opportunity for first impressions.
because it sounds like ****ty

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Goddamnit I knew it. I really didn't want to believe.

****ing where is my copy of making friends of influencing people, I need a goddamn game plan.

pianoasis

Smash Cadet
Smash 4 is a conspiracy to make us forget Project M

Nintendo is illuminati 2.0

Samus is an unfinished character that was released anyways

#NOCHILL

Good luck at the dance btw
P.S. tear up the dance floor and nothing could go wrong

Last edited:

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
Real talk, who is the ****** that designed ROB in PM?
That person should be treated as a criminal, seriously.

Uninteractive, a button presser with INSANELY good buttons, his frame data doesn't make sense, nor his percentages or whatever.

Seriously

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you can't twerk with a flat boy butt unless you like do ****ing bridges and squats

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You don't have to be a dbag to not look like a clown

I'm not saying he does, but when I was a hilariously unpopular high school kid, my wardrobe/the way I presented myself sure as hell didn't help.
so did you turn into Ryan Reynolds as they handed you the highschool diploma?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yah, dressing nicely =/= being a douche

i dressed like **** back in high school, and im absolutely certain thats the reason why people prolly thought i was a weirdo loool

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
ugh goddamnit I'm in the process of writing an entirely-too-long rumination on all the characters in PM in the tier list thread and i have a sinking feeling it's going to be a bunch of terribly hashed out parroted mush and all my attempts to think smash fundamentals through will end up running into a brick wall of lack of experience and knowledge and I'm just going to vomit something out for the sake of writing something

sigh I'm at 1500 words and counting but it's time for schleep doe

goddamnit why is my brain so murky I feel like all the answers are there it's just that everything is clouded by mist and silt and I can't clear it up I can only dredge through my own mind to figure out what I actually think and know

oh with regards to highschool: if you dress and groom in a way that makes you feel attractive, you'll be more confident which will also make you seem more attractive. practice good hygeine, look around the internet to develop a sense of style, and then just try to ignore everyone else and be the most attractive and best you you can possibly be

trust me that's how I got girls

getting my braces removed helped too

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
****ing omgrey, you seriously play GNW in pm? i swear to god if we have to ditto, im gonna slap you (metaphorically) and im calling your parents after school

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Warning Received
Real talk, who is the ****** that designed ROB in PM?

Uninteractive, a button presser with INSANELY good buttons, his frame data doesn't make sense, nor his percentages or whatever.

Seriously

****in lol'd

Last edited by a moderator:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
****ing omgrey, you seriously play GNW in pm? i swear to god if we have to ditto, im gonna slap you (metaphorically) and im calling your parents after school
Shut up nerd. I will put you in the Accolade/Camel Clutch and make you humble.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys its umbreon

strongbad left his account logged in on my laptop

so im a mod for like the next ten minutes

time to ban....

@Lunchables

get bodied

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's a freaking video game.
Welcome to PM/Smash in general, where EVERY character is like that if you suck at the games enough. Anywho, drop the tough-guy act and stop your complaining. As for why doing that would be wise, do you know what happens when names on screens get butthurt? ...
Absolutely

Git gud in silence like the rest of us do and solve your problems directly instead of whining to the dev team to fix your fundamentals for you. Then your issues will be no more.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It's a freaking video game.Welcome to PM/Smash in general, where EVERY character is like that if you suck at the games enough. Anywho, drop the tough-guy act and stop your complaining. As for why doing that would be wise, do you know what happens when names on screens get butthurt? ...
Absolutely

Git gud in silence like the rest of us do and solve your problems directly instead of whining to the dev team to fix your fundamentals for you. Then your issues will be no more.
In other news....

>PM/Smash

I see what you did there :smirk:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I didn't write it like that with the intention of making an in-joke about this thread's name because I was seeing red at the time, but sure, if you want to interpret it that way, go for it.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
you do know the "mains" option on your profile is for your mains right?
Also didn't miss the point, I knew what you were trying to say, but it's misguided so I'd rather just point out the irony of (who I thought was) your main

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
It's a freaking video game.
So ?

Welcome to PM.
Dont put PM ROB in the same sack of other Smash games, that **** is just not cool.

where EVERY character is like that if you suck at the games enough
Except I'm not at your level, so don't assume

Anywho, drop the tough-guy act and stop your complaining.
Why the hell a 15 year old is trying to lecture me on what I should do ?
lmaoooo

??????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You don't understand anything about fighting games do you ?
lol

I won't discuss with you anymore, have a nice one

you do know the "mains" option on your profile is for your mains right?
I also don't have to update it because it's a pretty dumb function and merely aesthetic.

Also didn't miss the point, I knew what you were trying to say, but it's misguided so I'd rather just point out the irony of (who I thought was) your main
Because you are more worried in invalidating my point by saying "LOL X CHARACTER MAIN XD" than admitting your character has the design of a ~Blazblue~ top tier in a Smash game.

It's ok to deflect the discussion to something else. I've been there.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
rob makes me piss blood

But that's okay, because tomorrow I'll finally be joining the PC master race and beginning my journey to become a netplay warrior.

And in 6 days I'll be blasting 80's pop in my chopper getting ready to steal people's supplies in MGSV. I'm so ****ing excited but holy **** am I scared for my grades right now.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Welp, looks like my witty pun didn't do anything to help with the situation lol :p

rob makes me piss blood

But that's okay, because tomorrow I'll finally be joining the PC master race and beginning my journey to become a netplay warrior.

And in 6 days I'll be blasting 80's pop in my chopper getting ready to steal people's supplies in MGSV. I'm so ****ing excited but holy **** am I scared for my grades right now.
Speaking of MGS5, I heard that its getting 9 and 10s in review scores.

Konami better savor this while they can :p

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I also don't have to update it because it's a pretty dumb function and merely aesthetic.

Because you are more worried in invalidating my point by saying "LOL X CHARACTER MAIN XD" than admitting your character has the design of a ~Blazblue~ top tier in a Smash game.

It's ok to deflect the discussion to something else. I've been there.
No, you don't have to update. Just wondering why you would choose to do something that doesn't make any sense. But if you just haven't bothered to update, that's the reason then. Why so hostile in telling me why?

I don't know anything about blazblue besides airdashes. Is that the only thing you know about it too? Because if the only thing that he has in common with blaz blue characters is the air dash, then doesn't he also have a trait in common with blaz blue bottom tiers? If that's not all there is to it, please, what are the other traits? Cancels or something? OHC? Meter based specials? ???

I'm not really deflecting discussion, I'm deflecting bitching. You didn't try to have a discussion. You called the designer a ******, implied they should be a criminal (obv jokingly), and said something something bad design, as if you were in some sort of position to criticize design. It comes off as exclusively knee-jerk salt. Even lunchables says he likes 3.6 ROB now. That's really saying something. Sounds like you need to catch a case of the git guds.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Talk is cheap. Settle it within the blastzones.

100 dollar paragon salty suite match let's goooo

In one corner, the cynical robot master, potential ender of the human race, reigning Internet fight title holder, the man with champion written in his name, MECHWARIOOOORRRRRNEWYORKKKK

In the challengers corner, we have the air dash hating, Baz despising, not-a-game&Watch-main, EMM TEE ELLL KYYYYYEELLLLLLLE

WHICH MAN BABY WILL TAKE HOME THE GOLD? HOW MANY PIZZAS WILL NOT BE SHARED? WILL EITHER ONE STEP OUT OF THEIR (sometimes) SNOWY DOMAIN, AND BRAVE BATTLE ON THE BANKS OF NIAGARA FALLS?

find out next time on Project M social Z episode 2342: mechwarrior defeated?!??

Last edited:

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
Why so hostile in telling me why?
I think calling me out on hostility after dismissing my point and saying "LMFAO G&W MAIN XDD" it's pretty dumb.
I hope you are smarter than that.

I don't know anything about blazblue besides airdashes. Is the the only thing you know about it too? Because if the only thing that he has in common with blaz blue characters is the air dash, then doesn't he also have a trait in common with blaz blue bottom tiers?
I think you didn't read the specific part where I say he is a Blazblue top tier, not a Blazblue character. Also, what a weak argument LOL

I organize Airdashers tournaments here in my region and I have my fair share of knowledge in the desu fighters.

I'm not really deflecting discussion, I'm deflecting bitching.
True. You are also opting to be dumb.

You called the designer a ******, implied they should be a criminal (obv jokingly),
Yes.

, and said something something bad design, as if you were in some sort of position to criticize design.
And what position am I in ? I should have no input in the matter ? Community should have any input in the matter ? Top players ? People that play other fighters ? People that design games ? What's the criteria to discuss something ?

Fact is, I am in the same position as you are in when it comes to that, if I'm not in a better position, since I don't have the bias.

Establish parameters to something before being condescending please.

It comes off as exclusively knee-jerk salt. Even lunchables says he likes 3.6 ROB now. That's really saying something. Sounds like you need to catch a case of the git guds.
It comes off as it. So what ? It's still valid criticism, lol. "This guy sounds salty, better ignore all his points"

I couldn't care less about Lunchables thinking ROB is fine tbh. Him being able to beat ROB without stressing himself doesn't make the design of the character less dumb.

Sounds like you should... learn how to understand actual fighting games ;)

Top Bottom