• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Every time I play Project M, there is input delay. I don't know why, but oh well.
Are you playing on anything other than a CRT TV? Project M and wii games in general lag on any other type.

You're going to be needing a Cathode ray tube television to get rid of input lag if you're not using one already. :/

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Just like Prof Pro, I get sad when people shorten me, like Jae instead of Jaed.
I also had a character named Tombhoof once and people were shortening it to Tom.
Makes zero sense.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
my plan is to show up at the airport and pretty much going to wing it

also getting in friday afternoon, not thursday (i tried)
Why would you do this
What if nobody picks you up or rooms you
You'll waste a ton of money on cabs and a room

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
PPU likes Smash 4? Yet another game he'll never break into Top 8 with at super nationals.

Also, I'm gonna try my damn hardest to stop by Paragon to spectate during that weekend, since I'll be in LA with my family. Can't compete unfortunately, but I hope to see you fine folks there!

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I forget, are you going lunchables? I'm looking for a room Thursday night-Sunday night. figured I'd rather look for rooms with good players I know before delving into the depths of FB to room with scrubs I've never met

D

Deleted member

I forget, are you going lunchables? I'm looking for a room Thursday night-Sunday night. figured I'd rather look for rooms with good players I know before delving into the depths of FB to room with scrubs I've never met
I could never room with a DIRTY ROB PLAYER

Well actually, our rooms are full. Sorry.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have a room but it's only for Saturday/Sunday. I would book somewhere else but I think most hotels near the venue are taken or are at $160 per day.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I don't know why I even bother downloading the most recent version of PM when it is released. I always need to add in my custom song files, bring up the old as hell list of songs by filename in Brawl, rename them as stages get moved around and replaced, use the ******** ass Brawlbox program to rename the songs in-game in three different places, defrag my SD card on my old as **** computer since recent versions of windows do not let you do it, change the .gct file in my external hard drive to match the most recent build, dig out my dusty wii with a broken optical drive and hook it up to a laggy lcd screen, then have no one to play with as I test out changes for a day and the next version gets anounced a week later.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I don't know why I even bother downloading the most recent version of PM when it is released. I always need to add in my custom song files, bring up the old as hell list of songs by filename in Brawl, rename them as stages get moved around and replaced, use the ******** *** Brawlbox program to rename the songs in-game in three different places, defrag my SD card on my old as **** computer since recent versions of windows do not let you do it, change the .gct file in my external hard drive to match the most recent build, dig out my dusty wii with a broken optical drive and hook it up to a laggy lcd screen, then have no one to play with as I test out changes for a day and the next version gets anounced a week later.
shutup and kiss me you ****in loser

so was the PMS group date/Hamster Pile confirmed or what

(everyone wanted Friday Night at 7pm @ Denny's

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
but Umby doesn't pay to fly out a potential love interest/PR rep for screening, then hold her stuff ransom after she gets fired :^)
wait is that actually what happened with the whole cynthia deal

jason pls stop

I don't know why I even bother downloading the most recent version of PM when it is released. I always need to add in my custom song files, bring up the old as hell list of songs by filename in Brawl, rename them as stages get moved around and replaced, use the ******** *** Brawlbox program to rename the songs in-game in three different places, defrag my SD card on my old as **** computer since recent versions of windows do not let you do it, change the .gct file in my external hard drive to match the most recent build, dig out my dusty wii with a broken optical drive and hook it up to a laggy lcd screen, then have no one to play with as I test out changes for a day and the next version gets anounced a week later.
just turn music off baka

Bazkip

Smash Master
Defragging an SD card doesn't do anything, you format them you dumbo.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
(everyone wanted Friday Night at 7pm @ Denny's
IIRC, it was only you and Toaster. I may not make it Friday. Depending what time my pools is, I will shoot for arriving Saturday but if my pools is before noon/afternoon then I'll make it Friday.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Hey guys... Just checking out the thread... I know my 100 or so messages warrants me as a noob, but I love PM and you guys seem cool, I might wanna stay here. :188:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Hey guys... Just checking out the thread... I know my 100 or so messages warrants me as a noob, but I love PM and you guys seem cool, I might wanna stay here. :188:
im pretty sure like 455 posts ive made are on this thread
this like ratio speaks for itself
if youre into anime girls and john cena you should stay

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
I like you kid. You're gonna make it in this business as part of the top of the card.

I take back what I said. I now designate you to jobber status.
I figured this would happen :glare: I'm an imposter when it comes to anime girls....

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ old man, i wanted saturday night, all yall whined and ******* and said no cuz "muh tourney" even tho none of you are making out of pools anyways

(standard toaster might make out, but only because he has the power of his waifu with him)
(odds is gonna make out. also hes going to make it into bracket)

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I figured this would happen :glare: I'm an imposter when it comes to anime girls....
Anime is dumb yo.

You were the chosen one. You were going to be the next Texas Dingo but that's out the door now.

@ old man, i wanted saturday night, all yall whined and ******* and said no cuz "muh tourney" even tho none of you are making out of pools anyways
I wanted Saturday too you jobber.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
what if you just downloaded the game, muted it, and played your own music in the background like a normal person.

you can't fit the dark side of the moon into a a 2.5 minute loopable track; why even bother?

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
who the hell uses 2.5min tracks on their sound packs

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
wait is that actually what happened with the whole cynthia deal

jason pls stop
I mean, its a really tl;dr version of the story, and cuts out a lot of CB being a jerk/leading m2k on to get closer to the company(and working and doing things expecting compensation due to verbal agreements without getting anything on paper) and MVG being super shady and horrible as usual, but basically thats it

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I mean, its a really tl;dr version of the story, and cuts out a lot of CB being a jerk/leading m2k on to get closer to the company(and working and doing things expecting compensation due to verbal agreements without getting anything on paper) and MVG being super shady and horrible as usual, but basically thats it
#justfgcthings

Top Bottom