• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
so I won my town's two Smash 4 tourneys so far, but this weekend we're doing a bigger one with a lot of players from Southern Ontario and I have a feeling I'm gonna get destroyed

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
so I won my town's two Smash 4 tourneys so far, but this weekend we're doing a bigger one with a lot of players from Southern Ontario and I have a feeling I'm gonna get destroyed
Even so,

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Depends on who shows up. All in all its still good comp.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Guys, I got $40 bucks. What 3DS games are worthy of having it blown on? (Note: Still unemployed, saving isn't a viable option when it comes to actually gaining funds. Until the gods of job applicants look favorably on me, I'm pretty much fugged in that respect.)

Bleck

Smash Master
If you want something that'll last you a long time, Smash 4 or Monster Hunter 4.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
If you want something that'll last you a long time, Smash 4 or Monster Hunter 4.
Well, I got Smash 4 in a time when people actually paid to have their lawns mowed and trimmed (the taxes on California's water usage absolutely destroyed any care we extended to our yards), so maybe MH would be a sweet thing to try.
Any other recommendations? It sucks to be broke and unemployed during the 18-year old independence rush, and I really want to pick the right thing to dampen the grind for a good while.

@ Bleck Bleck , but like....anime is dumb yo. :p
For realz tho, I'll check it. Thanks lots.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
My own recommendations are usually just "all of the Nintendo games". Except for Yoshi's New Island, which is awful.

If you're lookin' for anime bull****, Etrian Odyssey is pretty fun.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Guys, I got $40 bucks. What 3DS games are worthy of having it blown on? (Note: Still unemployed, saving isn't a viable option when it comes to actually gaining funds. Until the gods of job applicants look favorably on me, I'm pretty much fugged in that respect.)
Bravely Default/Second, Cave Story, the aforementioned EO, and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I love being welcome.

I got fightcade. Now all I need to get is good.

Discord rejection through being ignored :(

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Etrian Odyssey IV or Etriand Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl are both good games. And they both comes with easier modes to make the games not as unforgiving as 1-3 did + have much better QoL adjustments and stuff. They are a first person dungeon crawler rpg though and thus not everyone's cup of tea.

If you want something a bit more open open-world, so to speak, that is about doing a lot of little things on the side on top of the main thing and kinda get you a bit addicted then you could try out the mentioned MH4U (Have yet to get it myself), one of the Harvest Moon games, Rune Factory. or Fantasy Life.

If you want a story focused game with a really really good story with the gameplay being mostly can you escape type stuff and can make you work out your brain (which the story will probs do as well) Nine Persons, Nine Hours, Nine Doors (a DS game) and its sequel Virtue's Last Rewards are really really really good.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
COMMIES PROBABLY MADE THAT VIDEO
We are better off not seeing their propaganda.

Bazkip

Smash Master
tafo pls

If you're some sort of scrub that doesn't get it, Juggleguy's real name is Robin Harn

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
guys, i made a friend over JoJo
was talking with a chillbro in tennis and i go "How many breads have you eaten?"
some dude says yo sayin he thinks he knows the reference and I just give him the "It was me, Dio!" line just to be safe
Dudes an avid JoJo fan.

We yelled old jonathan lines in the hallway
NOW IM NOT SAYING HIGHSCHOOL IS BECOMING AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE, IM JUST SAYING ITS OK

Last edited:
Top Bottom