• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
guys, i made a friend over JoJo
was talking with a chillbro in tennis and i go "How many breads have you eaten?"
some dude says yo sayin he thinks he knows the reference and I just give him the "It was me, Dio!" line just to be safe
Dudes an avid JoJo fan.

We yelled old jonathan lines in the hallway
NOW IM NOT SAYING HIGHSCHOOL IS BECOMING AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE, IM JUST SAYING ITS OK

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So IPK is out

lost to denti and another mario in pools, according to FB he's already driving back to socal. RIP.

Damn I took the bait

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Wut? Tourney starts tmrw...
maybe he's just mad trolling on FB lol. honestly haven't been following LTC pools/entrants much at all, other than catching a few stocks of iab last night.

edit:
So IPK is out

lost to denti and another mario in pools, according to FB he's already driving back to socal. RIP.

Damn I took the bait

Omg if IPK loses to another mario early though lol

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
I....I........don't-wait wut? Eh.....
(Avatar fits current expression)
The video makes a bit more sense once you check out the lyrics and context in which the song was written.
Basically, the song's about pondering the meaning of concepts like justice and happiness, and deciding that both are trumped by the human need to express oneself through dance. A need that was recently suppressed by the Japanese government in their recent ban on dancing at nightclubs. Hence the chorus being "I can't fathom night without dancing, I hate nights without dancing".
The absurdity of a ban on nighttime dancing is satirized in the video by the man and the alien preforming all manner of weird, semi-indecent dances in public.

The more you know.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
My Exploding Kittens card game arrived yesterday. That's right, ladies.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The ****ty meme card game with awful art that got overfunded on Kickstarter?

well, ggs I guess

CORY

wut
BRoomer
getting ready to leave for ltc3.

if you're there and wanna mm (or even just friendly), lmk. you'll recognize me, got a grey vest and green shirt, with my long hippy hair.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Went 0 and 2 I'm pools. Lost to an ike (ripe, started well, bodied g2, close g3). Thenhad American bowser r2. G1 I think he did pretty well and our g2 on wario ware was last stock, but he took it.

So, went grocery shopping and heading back to the venue now. Time to lose some money in moneyatches,.

Top Bottom