• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961

My point is that the poster looks weird

Helsong

Smash Ace
Getting on a plane to Vegas to attend Black Hat and DEF CON. Suuuuper hyped, been working my ass off so my work isn't going to be in a slipshod state when I get back. Gonna learn about hacking and security and all sorts of fun junk and hopefully not get hacked in return. Probably just going to be off the digital grid entirely unless I absolutely need to for the whole week starting Saturday. There's always the risk of just not getting into DEF CON since it's cash only at the door, but considering I'm already going to be at Black Hat just before, I'm probably going to be in a good spot.
Looking forward to being on multiple watch lists as a result, wooo.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
I can't tell if I should go to IaB tonight

I want to mentally prepare for ltc3, but I want to compete tonight

hgnghgghghhhhhgh MEMES

You should go, even if you lose, you are going to get data on opponents you've never fought before. Don't take it super serious, but use it to feel things out.

Think of it as a low-stakes warm up round.

D

Deleted member

all of these cool people going to iab and I can't go ahhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:

steelguttey

mei is bei
****IN STRAWPOLL HAS A LIMIT OF 30 GODDAMNED ****IN STUPID ASS ANSWERS ITS SO ****IN STUPID WHY IS THAT A THING THATS SO ffriggin DUMBAHJADS

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
WHY CAN'T IT BE AUGUST 5TH ALREADY?

Getting on a plane to Vegas to attend Black Hat and DEF CON. Suuuuper hyped, been working my *** off so my work isn't going to be in a slipshod state when I get back. Gonna learn about hacking and security and all sorts of fun junk and hopefully not get hacked in return. Probably just going to be off the digital grid entirely unless I absolutely need to for the whole week starting Saturday. There's always the risk of just not getting into DEF CON since it's cash only at the door, but considering I'm already going to be at Black Hat just before, I'm probably going to be in a good spot.
Looking forward to being on multiple watch lists as a result, wooo.
I didn't know about DEFCON till my Airbnb host told me how it is one of the big conventions for Vegas. Be sure to pack on the Frebreeze. A bunch of nerds in one places, reminds me of EVO.

steelguttey

mei is bei
in other news

im starting to get back into wow again even tho wod is ****ing awful because im excited for this expansion and ready to get let down

also, starting to get back into longboarding with my flee ass tech slider, sliding is hard

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Aight. 1st tournament today.
LIVE AT 8:00 PM PST
STARRING JOHN CENA
Tune in to twitch.tv/epeengaming to watch me flounder around in pools
Hopefully I'll go up against @Hungry Headcrab or @Chevy
Still trying to find a name though.
Possible choices:
-Underprivileged Youth
-Flop Zone
-MomThinksImAtSummerSchool
-CerealSquad | Kix
-Vul Eagle
-Black Ranger
-WSHH | OG FLACO
-Cap'n Crunch
-MechwarriorNY

Helsong

Smash Ace
I didn't know about DEFCON till my Airbnb host told me how it is one of the big conventions for Vegas. Be sure to pack on the Frebreeze. A bunch of nerds in one places, reminds me of EVO.
Black Hat is actually industry sponsored, for the most part, so more suits and less nerd. DEF CON not so much, but it's hardly a bunch of sweaty gamers. I'm sure there will be gamers due to nerd culture overlap, but I don't foresee too much sweatiness and general lack of hygiene, just given the demographic isn't so much "computer nerds" as "hackers and professionals" with a dash of computer nerd.
Plus, I imagine the $230 entry fee keeps a lot of the unwashed masses at bay. I do foresee the many parties getting sweaty depending on which group is throwing it. Hopefully I don't crash the wrong ones.

Also ohmy****inggod my plane got delayed. I wouldn't care, but I'm actually getting a little over-hyped.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
BruceJennerIsMyWaifu

i need to hear a commentator say that

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
http://strawpoll.me/5076748

Here you go guys, vote accordingly
I'm pretty mad that the poll results says that Scotch is ahead of Scotch. I mean, Scotch couldn't even be close to the cutest PM player while Scotch exists, hell, even Scotch is cuter than Scotch and he's not even cute compared to Scotch. I don't even know why Scotch is on that list though, he's not even cute at all. Scotch is pretty cute though, but still not even a fraction as cute as Scotch.

The people who voted on that poll have no taste.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

steelguttey

mei is bei
"With my Akuma no Te, I was able to communicate with your skeleton, and teach it of the horrors of communism! Now your skeleton fears the color red, and will remove all of the blood from your body."

Top Bottom