• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
This reminds me, I just found the blessed weapon of the east in Chinatown SF (This part of town has a building that is both a strip joint AND (my :( ) cheap hotel). Yes, I just bought a crudely painted stainless-steel mini-Master Sword off a guy. This will be my soul blade...

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
have you guys ever felt like a dancing queen young and sweet only 17?

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Lets be real, this discussion i had earlier is totally PMS in a nutshell

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Heeey. Anyone know if the beach version of Smashvilled has been adjusted for 3.6 yet? If it has can you gimme plz because it isn't on Brawl Vault.

zman804

Smash Ace

Mexican commentators for all future majors plz. It's like hype Japanese 3rd Strike commentary but a bit more understandable.

SpiderMad

Smash Master

Mexican commentators for all future majors plz. It's like hype Japanese 3rd Strike commentary but a bit more understandable.
Play me in Third Strike on Fightcade you caecilian gonif. If you truly had the striking of thirds you'd understand what they were saying in your heart. Of course this seems more understandable, there's little hype it's Smash 4.

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace
Play me in Third Strike on Fightcade you caecilian gonif. If you truly had the striking of thirds you'd understand what they were saying in your heart. Of course this seems more understandable, there's little hype it's Smash 4.
caecilian's a new one. holy ****

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Why don't you see me in Third Strike? Maybe bodying you MIGHT stop making you so subjective.

Y para que necesitara a entender el lenguaje? Hype es universal.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
So I was reading the Donald Duck magazine and Donald's fighting with his neighbor, whatever his name is in English, and Don calls him a "Lötkö keksi". This translates to

Limp biscuit

Lmaoooo

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

had to spoil cus there was a swear
They are soo many of those in Yugioh and the series afterwards that's it's not even funny especially in the Japanese version since they are more serious unedited stuff that goes on.

Bleck

Smash Master
how am I just now finding out that a new Dissidia was announced in February

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
so that super cringe speedrunner who was making homicide jokes while running got kicked out

uhhhh Idk what to feel. Yeah it was a joke but it was in really bad taste

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I have come to the deduction that the problem I have been having with getting Project M to load all the way through (instead it sends me back to the will menu almost every single time) is not a problem with my SD card or P:M build but rather a problem with my Wii. This is based on me trying to load P:M on the Wii-U and it working perfectly and fast the first time. So I guess I need to see about getting a new Wii or sending my current one to Nintendo to see if they can clean/fix it up for me, though I don't know the exact problem with it.

Top Bottom